Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Plots Needed!

Started by zozee9, May 17, 2013, 12:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Hey guys! So I stopped writing as much when school started, but now it's about to end and I've have boatloads of time again. :) So whether I've rped with you before and you'd like to revive a thread (or start a new one) or if we've never even said a word but you wanna do something, please let me know!

I'm open to all ideas and people, and will create characters based on what we decide to do. That being said, most of my characters aren't being used right now so we can also work with that. Just no Alycia or Sky XD Umm... I like things with magic and write girls (jsyk). Anyway, let me know if you're interested please! :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nemo

Heeeey, I'm game! I'd like to put some o my characters to even more use... Or even write up one of my Raveners for play! Sound like fun?

zozee9

Sounds great! I'll probably create a new character, unless there's one you'd like to write with. I was gonna quickly skim your Raveners thing, but it's super long. o.O Anyway, tell me if u decide to use them or someone else and I'll actually read it. I just have to leave for work soon so I can't right now.

What kinda plotline would you like?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Nemo

I should totes make a superskim version of it... its becoming quite a handfull...

As for what kinda plot, I'll give it a think!

zozee9

I read most of the first section and it seems awesome :) You're writing is really good and creative. That'll make it fun to respond to. ^_^

Nemo

A meeting between Elaina the Hydromancer and Nen the Pyromancer would be interesting! They could get on famously, they're both 'big' personalities, and may just get along like a house on fire, Especially if Elaina tries to break up a jolly good bar fight Nen happens to be part of :3

Apart the scraping on the sides, I think they could get on pretty well and go on some crazy adventures :3

Any other ideas?

zozee9

No, that sounds great! Elaina is one of my fav characters to write with since she's flirty and strong-willed, but my writing partner for her left a while back ;( Or maybe I left. I actually don't remember anymore. I might adjust her character info a little. Like, update it. Lol. Do you wanna start a thread and just see what happens with it?

Nemo

Galen and Kayala could be a fun roleplay too, with them both being healers and all, of completely different disciplines! He'd be so fascinated <3 her magic is so strange to him~! She might even end up being taken along to see them, if the girl didnt take fright or get weirded out too easily :3

zozee9

Ooo that sounds interesting! Kayala would probably see him as someone to strive to be XD She's super easily fascinated, too, but might be kinda freaked out if she saw him in his Ravener form. That could create some interesting chemistry (not romantic, necessarily). :)

Nemo

This (A Sense of Direction) is the thread I started for this :3 I hope its okay! I had a thought... what if she is the first human he encounters, and is the one who gives him the genetic material needed to turn into a human? <3

zozee9

Mmk I'll respond! And that could work but Kayala has unique blood so that could be interesting. o.O Either something could go wrong with the transformation or it could go fine, but I feel like it wouldn't go perfectly. Especially since the way she got her blood almost killed her.