Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

High-ho, the merry-oh, a hunting we will go! [Spicyyyy!]

Started by Rhindeer, May 27, 2013, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Three came, and Faolán used his legs to help as much as he could, rising to his feet with a pained groan. It was easier once he was upright, but his body still complained!

He sucked in a breath, steadying himself both mentally and physically, and released Killian so he could try out standing on his own. He still felt a bit woozy, and his body was sore all over--especially his side and thigh--but he could stand. It just hurt.

"I'll probably be better in the morning," he said, and took a deep breath. "Ugh. I just had to go and get my ass kicked."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian sighed through a nervous laugh.
"You might be twice as worse come morning. But don't worry. At least you're not alone."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"What? Twice as worse?" Faolán said, and let out a groan. "Aw man, don't tell me stuff like that! You're supposed to lie to me and make me feel better!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"What? Lie? N-no! But what would that accomplish? I just mean.. normally if you hurt yourself, the initial pain is the worst, but as your body, you know, starts to recover.. you just.... ugh, I don't know. I just know when I broke my arm it hurt a lot the first week, because it was getting stiff and sore as it healed."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Well, yeah, I know it's true but..." Faolán poked lightly at his bandaged side and then elbowed Killian lightly. "It's not exactly the sort of thing that boosts morale, soldier."

visualspice

Killian sighed, wilting a little.
"I guess you could say we need a little morale boost after that attack. But hey, we survived and you know what?" and he turned and gestured in front of them, "We have to travel the same distance we came here to report back to the Captain. Only this time with your injury.... And some battle experience!"

Rhindeer

"That's right!" Faolán said, perking up at that. "I mean, we did battle a horrific beast, so...that's impressive, right? We killed it! Not every green leaf can say they've done that!"

And then a thought struck, and Faolán froze. "Wait. Think the captain will believe us, though? I know that thing, er, stinks and...you know...but...think we should at least chop somethin' off it? Like a trophy or something?"

visualspice

Killian blinked and then looked down at the beast.
"What if we took a fang.. or claw?" But he sounded doubtful. Would that be enough to prove this even happened?

Rhindeer

Faolán broke out into a tired smile. "A claw, yeah! Then the captain can see how big it was! You can tell somethin's big from the size of its paws, right?"

visualspice

As he thought it over, he nodded.
"You're right... growing up I'd hear all the time about the pups and how big they'd grow based on their paws. And what if what we killed was just a pup?"
But his enthusiasm stopped there.

Rhindeer

The color drained from Faolán's face, his grin slipping into wide-eyed horror.

"If that was a pup, then its mama's gonna still be around," he whispered, and shamelessly clutched tighter to Killian. "Let's snag the paw and go!"

visualspice

Killian nodded numbly and nodded, and was quick to work at sawing off the paw.
"Quick, fetch the bag and open it!" He wasn't about to carry the damn thing back in his hands! Besides.. the quicker they did this the further they could get from more potential dangers-
which was ironic because they were both soldiers and no matter their directions now...
War was all around them.

Rhindeer

Trusting in the older boy, Faolán nodded and limped over to grab their bag, then returned to Killian's side, pale-faced from pain. Thankfully, his wounds weren't too severe or deep, all things considered, but they still hurt, and he was bruised on top of it all. He'd gotten very, very lucky today.

"Sooo, I'm just the bag-holder, right?" he said, eying Killian shiftily. "You're the paw-sawer, right?"

He did not want to touch that thing.

visualspice

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just keep the bag open!" And with haste, he dropped the bloodied paw inside and made a face as he looked at his hand.
"Ansgar's sake...." he moved to try to wipe it off. But the smell....
"Ugh... if I have to smell this the whole time we travel....."
He tried to hold back any vomit threatening to eject from him. It wasn't very manly to become so squeemish, was it?

Sighing, he turned to her.
Him.
Her.. him? Ugh, this would drive him nuts! He blushed at the thought but shook his head to try to shake out any of his doubt. They were still soldiers.. friends...

But Faolán had boobs....
And this entire time he didn't think about it too lewdly until for some reason, he thought about squeezing them, wondering how they'd feel. And instantly his face went scarlet as he cleared his throat and looked away.

"You'll be the best bag holder ever!"

He hoped he said bag and not boob. Gods.. what was wrong with him?

Rhindeer

[brb, dying of lolz. xD]

Faolán was blessedly oblivious to the internal dilemma Killian was having, and figured his red face was just from the effort it took not to be sick. Because Faolán knew he was fighting hard not to breathe too deeply or upchuck everything he'd eaten in the last few weeks.

It was even more difficult when that paw flopped into the bag with a wet, disgusting plop.

Hurk.

His throat convulsed with the effort it took to hold back the rising bile and he quickly closed the bag. "I think all things considered, I deserve an award of some sort for this! Maybe a promotion! A bump up in rank! 'Cause this is awful!" he whined, and glanced down again at the bag with a wrinkle of his nose.

"Maybe we could use this as a weapon," he said. "Anyone tries to bother us, we just open this up and unleash the stink."

visualspice

The joke was enough to break Killian from his other distracted thoughts and he tossed a smile the other 'boy's' way.

"Or just throw it at them. It's gruesome enough without the smell to scare off even a boar!"

Rhindeer

"Oh, or that! But if you throw it at 'em, you might not get it back!"

Faolán pat the bag. "Either way, I think it was a good choice to snag it. I feel safer already," he added with a snort.

visualspice

Killian nodded and almost raked his blood soaked hand through his hair. The stench stopped him just before. He grimaced and looked away.

"Gods. I could go for a bath. I wonder if there's a river nearby to wash all this grime off."

Rhindeer

"Hrm...I've never been here before, so I dunno, but I'd say there's a good chance there is. Big animal like this one? They don't usually go far from water."

Faolán looked down at himself, covered in a mixture of his own blood and the beast's foul blood, and swallowed again to keep from gagging. God, he couldn't agree with Killian more; he wouldn't be able to sleep with this gunk on him. "But um, if there was one, I'd say we'd have a good chance of finding it thattaway," he said, pointing toward a line of trees in the near distance. "Trees like water, too."

visualspice

Killian craned his neck up at the sky line.
"You're right." He nodded. "Come on, bag boy," he went on, giving the boy's shoulder a playful pat as he moved along, hurriedly infront of him.