Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A wealthy victim (Open to all.)

Started by ViKtoricus, June 25, 2013, 11:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViKtoricus

He spots him. ViKtoricus spots him. He just got out of the chapel and seems like he has a bodyguard. The bodyguard is tall and has a heavy broadsword. Quite intimidating to say the least. But not to ViKtoricus...

The two men, the merchant and his tall bodyguard, goes to walk into the city streets. ViKtoricus follows them. Of course, he can't make his stalking obvious. So he hides at corners, eyeing where they go, and then running after them. The main goal is to seize the merchant's money. ViK didn't care who this merchant was. This merchant may need the money to buy medicine for a loved-one, or something. But ViK didn't care. He can't really afford to care, as he is too vicious and too ambitious for that.

Finally, the merchant and the tall man stops in their tracks. They are in a crowded place, and they go into a carriage. Well, the merchant did. The tall armored bodyguard goes to the driver's seat and rallies the horse to start walking. And ViKtoricus follows them again.

The carriage has now reached outside of the city, where they are isolated. And now is the perfect time to ambush. From a corner, ViKtoricus steps in front of the moving carriage. "HALT!" he says, facing the majestic stallions and the seated bodyguard. "Hmm... are you a bandit!?"

"Indeed I am. Now hand over your gold!"

"Ahahahahah! I've chopped off more heads with my sword more than the years you've been living on this planet. Move out of my way."

"Make those horses go, and I'll stab them."

The bodyguard has no choice. He has to dispatch this young man right now. So he exits the vehicle and draws his mighty broadsword. "You give me no choice." he says.

Without a warning, ViKtoricus charges. "HAAAAAHHH!!!" He sends a series of attacks, and ready to parry whatever the bodyguard would swing at him. The bodyguard swings with his sword, but misses, or gets parried. ViK is too good for this. The merchant watches in horror as ViKtoricus manages to cut the neck of the bodyguard, leaving him gasping for blood. He then delivers a deathblow to the heart.

"Please... please don't kill me." the merchant says.

"Hand me your gold and I will spare you." ViK says. The merchant complies and tosses ViKtoricus a bag full of gold coins. However, ViK did not give his end of the deal. He kicks the merchant down and stabs him in the heart. Better kill his enemy now than to let him live to seek revenge...

ViKtoricus

The end... ViKtoricus now moves on to a different spot of Realjh.