Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Join Us! <3

Started by zozee9, June 27, 2013, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Hey guys! So me and the awesome visualspice are looking to add something different to our current thread meaning... MORE PEOPLE! We probably only need a person or two, but please respond if you're interested. We're looking for people who are on somewhat often, preferably at least once a week (though every other week could work, too). Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and give a brief description of what has happened so far, though I would recommend at least skimming through what we have written if you are going to join our thread.

First off, the url to the thread is http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13842.msg117357#msg117357.

What has happened in a nutshell:
A pretty ex-slave mermaid, Alycia, saves a very attractive moth fae, Miersck, from drowning. He has a bitter hatred to water and at first to mermaids as well, though he softens up to Alycia as time passes. They get attacked by this strange bear and run into these strange woods before falling off of a cliff and ending up lost with no idea where they are and stuck together. Alycia starts to grow feelings for Miersck, and him possibly for her, and everything is jolly as they start to bond and talk about their past. Turns out he has some kind of curse on him, but Alycia doesn't know that. Anyhow, the continue travelling, get attacked by a possessed squirrel, and find a lake in which Alycia goes swimming as a mermaid and Miersck goes flailing in after slipping and OOPS they accidentally kissed. Then everything is all awkward and Alycia decides to start drawing (she can make herself look like other people, but draws them often so she can remember who she's trying to look like) and Miersck finds a dirt road leading to what very well be a town.

So, point is, we're looking for somebody to meet them in the town. They can be a friend, a rival, another love interest, a freak, an enemy, or whatever you want them to be. Just respond if you're interested please! ^_^
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

PS- Miersck is REALLY grumpy, lol.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Listenbeastie

Paradox

I feel inclined to join you for no logical reasons whatsoever. Doesn't that sound fantastic? Hrm. I don't have any characters that would make sense there but I can always make one up.

I'll get back to you guys on what I come up with. x3  I hope you don't mind a comical character.

zozee9

Beastie: The road would totally be fine! We don't wanna force some kind of awkward unrealistic meeting.  ;D

Paradox: That sounds wonderfully fantastic. Logic is way overrated. And a comical character is totally fine, seeing as how Alycia and Miersck always find themselves in awkward or deep conversations. As visualspice said, Miersck is really grumpy. And Alycia is shy. So a comical character would actually probably be quite interesting.  8)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Listenbeastie

zozee9

I wouldn't recommend entering right now, at least not without visualspice's permission. Miersck is gonna try to hide his wings so you might wanna at least wait until that's successfully done. Then we can have fun with you not knowing what he really is (or what Alycia is, for that matter). After all, they both try to keep their true identities hidden. So yeah, you might wanna talk to visualspice about that...

visualspice

XD joining at anytime would be fine

(he (meaning Miersck) will be trying to hide his wings (via illusion magics), though might be funny if someone comes at the most inopportune time and he's trying to conjure this magic and he could be all lik e'OH SHOOT, A PERSON (or thing) just approached us!!! ' (you know, STRANGER, DANGER) then to Alycia he could be like "PSSST- are my wings still visible?" XD or something awkward like that since he won't know if the magic worked or not (being his first time attempting)~

but yeah, that's my two cents XD

D: I loves the awkwards moments so I'd be game for it
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Okay. I'll wait for the most inappropriate time where my character's entry will make the least amount of sense possible.

*cackles* I don't think I'll have a character ready til tomorrow anyhow so, YOU ARE SAFE FOR NOW!

I was so tempted to use my mershark just for the lolz ,but he doesn't survive out of the sea for more than an hour so that'd make no sense (unless he had some kinda magic cast on him to cheat with) .And he'd die pretty quickly which would be pretty horrible.  <3

zozee9

LOL Paradox, I can just imagine this:

Alycia: Oh my gosh! Is that a mershark?

Miersck: That sounds horrible. Will it squirt water on me and kill me?

Mershark: *dies*

Alycia: Oh well.

Miersck: Can we eat it now?

visualspice

omg.. Miersck would be so afraid of your sharkie-guy XD
he'd like freak out with his eyes popping clean out of his head. looool.

JUST SAYING D:

XD

that, and he'd be all like, feeling outnumbered.
SO MANY MERS PPLS
X3

Listenbeastie

I'll give you guys some time to post.

zozee9

Haha well Miersck did think Alycia would have a poison sac.  :-\ And mmk Beastie. Just post whenever you feel like it, and we'll all make it work... together!  ;D

Paradox

Quote from: zozee9 on June 27, 2013, 08:34:50 PM
LOL Paradox, I can just imagine this:

Alycia: Oh my gosh! Is that a mershark?

Miersck: That sounds horrible. Will it squirt water on me and kill me?

Mershark: *dies*

Alycia: Oh well.

Miersck: Can we eat it now?

Oh god no....

It's more like....

Ha'aheo: *sniffs Alycia* FISH WOMAN! *points* It eats you now! D:<

Alycia: O_o

Miersck: What in the name of acorns is he talking about!?

Ha'aheo: *approaches Miersck and sniffs him too* Hm. Not smell like fish but smell yummy. It eats this one too! *grins, exposing rows upon rows of big sharp sharky teeth and then starts to choke and falls over, belly up*

Miersck: *pokes it with a stick* >.>;

Actually, I COULD find a reason for Ha'aheo to be there and even a way around his inability to naturally be on land for a given length of time.

But I don't think you would want to put up with the fact that he tries to eat pretty much everyone and everything (I could tone this down though since I'm thinking this thread would happen after he's met his first friend, Akala) and he also has this er...well, he'd try to mate with females. :/ And he's kinda crude about it. That could also be toned down as I did so with Akala's thread but yeah....Ha'aheo is a scary beast. xD but amusing. >.>

I thought he might have been separated from his friend and looking for her but he's WAY off course , maybe made a deal with a sea witch (THE LITTLE MERSHARK !? ) and managed to come by a spell that would allow him to stay on land for a more extended period of time. I have to ask Akala's rper but I thought maybe pirates/slavers had taken her and Ha'aheo has been trying to track them down but he's extremely ignorant and could get lost VERY easily. xD Doesn't help that he scares pretty much EVERYONE he comes across. lulz. He could run into Miersck and Alycia and perhaps have some misadventures with them and ....well, they'll probably end up parting ways but we would get to that bridge when we cross it,  yeah?

Poor sharkie. D:

If that doesn't work, I got other ideas but they probably won't hit me til tomorrow. x3

zozee9

Before I actually respond to that post, Paradox, let me just quote some of the most amazing parts of it:

1. "FISH WOMAN!" No explanation necessary.

2. "What in the name of acorns..." I take it you read some of the thread?  ;D

3. "THE LITTLE MERSHARK" My god that is just simply amazing.

Anyway, feel free to do whatever you like! Though I believe that both Alycia and Miersck would prefer to avoid becoming shark food...  :'(

Paradox

Quote from: zozee9 on June 27, 2013, 08:59:06 PM
Before I actually respond to that post, Paradox, let me just quote some of the most amazing parts of it:

1. "FISH WOMAN!" No explanation necessary.

2. "What in the name of acorns..." I take it you read some of the thread?  ;D

3. "THE LITTLE MERSHARK" My god that is just simply amazing.

Anyway, feel free to do whatever you like! Though I believe that both Alycia and Miersck would prefer to avoid becoming shark food...  :'(

I have not read the thread, actually. Miersck is an old character Spice used in another game that I was also part of. I used to RP with him LOL. Granted, back then I was playing some ditzy dryad chick who wasn't anyone's love interest but she just loved making things awkward for everyone. xD She was pretty special.

A lot of characters used here by her at SotE are old characters from a former rp Spice and I were part of so I know a few of her characters VERY well. ;D

Awr. Don't worry. If they keep Ha'aheo's belly full with yummy things (hint:he likes sweet fruits and fishies) then he's really not too much trouble .You can also punch him in those nose to disable him but you'd better run after because you'll have a VERY mad sharkie to contend with and it won't be easy to get another hit in on him a second time. ;3 You can also rub his belly. It makes him sleepy. He's not fond of being touched though so you'd have to lure him with a treat to get near. x3

zozee9

Haha that makes more sense. I didn't think you would've read it already... but that's cool that you guys have already rped together!

And Miersck knows his tree sap honey! Lol XD But Alycia would feel horrible feeding him her little fish friends.  :( Lol well we'll see what happens in Ha'ahea does join the thread.  :)

Paradox

I've read parts of your thread, but nah not the whole thing . Previously , I didn't have a lot of time or reason to read it. ;3  Don't get me wrong. I LOVE reading , but I try to control myself or else I'd be reading everyone else's threads and I'd never post (which was kinda the problem when I first joined SotE) UGH. Y u people so GOOD!?

*salutes* Aye, capn'. I'll see what I can do. I'll likely be reading or skimming (depends on how many pages I've got to go over) the thread and I'll be thinking of which character to use. :3

zozee9

LOL I wasn't expecting anybody other than me and visual to read that thread, anyway. Though I have read it a few times since we've started... because I've forgotten what all I've exposed.  :o Read/skim whatever you like... there is some foreshadowing, but a lot the important stuff will probably be touched on again. So yeah.  ;D

visualspice

yeah, Miersck is a pretty old character of mine XD not sure how old but yeah, used to rp him on another site that I used to run a few years back. So many specials in that thread.. so many specials.
I might be able to start bringing in some of the things surrounding his 'curse'; but I still have to finalize how I want to have that happen in this rp XD (though I could rehash how I had it with him previously >.> hrmmm)