Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Head hunting. [ALE-ALEJANDROOO~!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, July 03, 2013, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Axieva scoffed at the question and rolled her eyes skyward. She clearly cared little about what Alec thought.

"Our relationship is such that we do not ask questions," she said simply. "I do not question his choices nor all the females he keeps in his home. I do not question the bounties or the reasons for them. He does not question what I do with the bodies. What I do with my own body is also not his concern."

She looked at Rit and added, "He will be surprised. He only knew me wingless and one-eyed. But he knows little about me, or what I am. He just calls me 'monster'."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"Monster?"
        The annoyance was noticeably present in Rit's voice. He hated prejudice of any kind. Gods divine spark created all things. There should be more love in the multiverse. Of course though, the balance had to be maintained. Darkness and light in equal measure.
        "You are a gorgeous creature," Rit said to his lover, "not a monster at all. This is a monster."
        As he floated along Rit transformed into a slimy black creature that looked to be a cross between Cthulhu and a glabrezu. Ooze dripped from him , melting the foliage beneath him. When he spoke, it sounded like a screech inside of a gurgle, and was completely unintelligible. In a moment he was back to the handsome peryton form that Axieva liked so much, and the damage done to the terrain, repaired.
        "Even monsters have their place in the grand tapestry."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva was a fierce creature.

But even that was a bit much for her!

When Rit transformed suddenly into that hideous, oozing abomination, her heart dropped. She let out a snarling hiss of fear and leaped back away from him, her wings snapping open and feathers fluffing. They beat wildly at the air, every powerful instinct screaming at her to RUN AWAY even though she knew it was Rit--but fight or flight instincts were often stronger than knowledge and so she was several feet off the ground before Rit shifted back to his peryton form.

She hovered in the air, wings flapping powerfully to keep her there, and stared at Rit with wide eyes that soon narrowed to slits. With an exasperated growl, she threw her hands into the air.

"Don't DO that!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Rit's chuckle was completely internal. He knew better than to show his amusement at Axieva's dismay, and it was best not to get her too worked up in her condition. He still wasn't sure how she was going to react to that bit of information. He was almost tempted to step into the future to watch the scene unfold.
        "I apologize for alarming you," he said sincerely, "I suppose I'm lucky your reaction was not to K.O.S." He drifted up to her, taking her hand and drawing her back to the ground. "I will not assume the form of hideous creatures in your presence, without warning you first. Satisfied?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva folded her wings and dropped back to the earth, landing gracefully on her hooves. She shot Rit a broody look, still a little unsettled. It was one thing to come across a hulking beast in the jungle, having it revealed to her slowly, than to have someone she knew quite intimately abruptly transform into the hulking beast!

"Satisfied," she confirmed with a nod. "Next time, I will kill you." And she shot him a sly look. "Since you can recover. But I think, still, it would hurt."

There was a pause then, before she added, "What is...K-O-S?"

Aeytrious

"Kill on sight," Rit told Axieva with a dismissive wave. "It's a term used in the future. There are a lot of similar acronyms used when people get lazy and don't want to say full words." Rit longed, lying an his back as he floated along next to Axieva. Just because he assumed a new form didn't mean he wouldn't take advantage of his power.
        "To kill me, you'd first need to catch me," Rit said teasingly to his mortal lover. To tease her further, Rit reached through a small portal he manifested with a thought, and slapped her roughly on her bottom.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"UWAH!" Axieva yelped, and nearly jumped out of her skin when something slapped her rear. She spun around on her hooves but found nothing but air, and she swiftly turned back to Rit soon after and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Was that you?"

Aeytrious

"And what if it was?" Rit asked playfully. "What are you gonna do about it? Eat my liver? Oh wait, you already did that." A mischievous grin spread across his face, as he floated around Axieva. She was the most fun he'd had in a long time, and he greatly enjoyed getting a rise out of her. The sex was always most fun when she instigated it through her aggression.
        "I know you'd never withhold my physical pleasure. You'd not subject yourself to such punishment. So really, what can you do about it?" Rit reached through another little portal, grabbing Axieva's ass and then swatted it again.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

With another snarl, Axieva whipped around and grabbed his hand before he could withdraw it, squeezing his wrist tightly in her powerful grip. Looking over her shoulder at him, she flashed him a sweet smile that bared too many sharp teeth.

"I could just kill you again," she said, and fluttered her eyelashes. "You would come back, yes, but it would be unpleasant."

Aeytrious

Rit held up both hands to show Axieva that it was not his hand she held. Before she could be surprised, the small portal that had let the hand through, spread wider. Another Rit stepped through, and he grinned.
        This second Rit twisted his hand about, reversing Axieva's hold, then grabbing her other arm and pinning them both up behind her. The first Rit stepped up to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Stepping back, he grinned the same grin of the second Rit, as she was released.
        As the second Rit popped out of existence, the remaining Rit asked of Axieva, "who says I'll fight fairly?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

W...WHAT?

TWO RITS?

Axieva's eyes just about popped out of her skull, but before she could so much as yelp in alarm, the new Rit had both of her arms pinned behind her. She growled, sharp teeth bared as she struggled in his grip--at least, until the original Rit silenced her with a hard kiss that had her blood running hot, and had her growl turning into a purr.

When he pulled away, though, and the other Rit vanished, she screwed her face back up into a snarl and snapped her wings out, fluffing her feathers and puffing out her chest to make herself look bigger. But even though her teeth were bared, her lips were curled in a hint of a smile, and her eyes danced. "Who says I wanted fair in the first place?" she asked. "I like a challenge."

Aeytrious

Rit laughed at Axieva's response to his actions. She was wonderful. So different from the other mortal races of this realm. He decided right then that he would stay with her for the rest of her life. He may leave for a thousand years, but he would step back in time to arrive at the moment he'd left.
        "I guess we should get to where we're going," Rit said. "The faster we get your next contract, the faster we can get back to fucking."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva snorted a laugh. "Godlike or not, you males are all the same," she teased, though his words made her want to hurry up and get this over with. Her libido had always been healthy, but as of late, it was through the roof. Perhaps because she finally had another "peryton" to indulge with, and she was keen to make up for lost time.

She couldn't seem to get enough of him, and even now, she wondered if they couldn't just sneak in a quickie.

But a quickie would turn into her demanding more and more, and before she knew it, time would pass and she'd be late. Randy or not, she still craved human liver, and it had been far too long since she had gotten a taste.

With a low sigh, she turned on her hoof beforr she could be further tempted, tucked her wings, and marched toward the village. "Best hurry, then," she said. "Behave yourself. It is not fair to tease me."

Aeytrious

"I think I can do that," Rit said, floating along beside Axieva. "I enjoy the taste of your mouth quite a bit though, and your other parts as well. We really should hurry."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

He was not behaving himself, putting those images in her head like that! With a huff, Axieva shot him a dirty look before she continued her swift march. As painful as it was, if there was one thing she had, it was good self control and self discipline. When she wanted to have it.

Work now, playtime later. She would manage.

They made it to the village shortly, and Axieva lead the way back to Alec's home. As before, she wasted no time stepping up to the door and loudly banging on it. Repeatedly and without pause. Again came the sounds of movement, a few low groans that weren't his, a loud bang and an even louder series of pained swears, and finally the door opened to reveal Alec, massaging one knee. His eyes were bloodshot and dilated and the sweet, pungent smell wafting out told Axieva he'd switched it up to opium. She made a face, waving it away with a hand, and stepped back so the smell wasn't quiiiite so concentrated.

"Whadya want?" He seemed less annoyed today. More tired, relaxed.

"A contract. You said a few days. It has been a few days."

"Has it? Uh...yeah. Right. Alright. Yeah, one sec."

The door shut again, and Axieva released a held breath. "Ugh. His home always reeks."

Aeytrious

"You know, I knew an Alec once," Rit said, to nobody in particular, though he knew Axieva was listening, "well I suppose I've known and will know lots of Alec's lots of times," he waved a hand to dismiss the line of thinking. "One Alec in particular was very special though." Rit sat cross legged, floating in the air. He got a few stares, some more related to his peryton appearance. A low grumbled comment of monster, and another about bloody mages showing off. Always there was prejudice. Even in the uncountable Utopias he'd seen.
        "This Alec was something not far from what I once was," Rit leaned back as if he were in a recliner. Were recliners invented yet on this Earth? "There was this time, in another story, where I was The Vessel of Three Souls. It was a pretty big deal. Such a big deal that someone tried to recreate me." Rit did air quotes when saying recreate, though that wasn't a thing in this here and now. He also found it interesting that his author made so many references to his modern era through him. I guess when you're a god like being, you're allowed to break the fourth wall sometimes.
        "These very powerful magic users that were in a cult lead by a demigod collected slivers, teeny tiny pieces," Rit held his index finger and thumb very close together in front of his eye, "of souls. Every sliver from a different creature, until they had collected them from all the creatures in their perception of reality, save for gods and demigods. They even got them from the demons, devils, and celestial beings."
        "Well," Rit sat up leaning forward, as this was the important part of the story, "then they forged all those eency-weency, teeny-weeny slivers into a single soul. And grafted it to an embryo they had just killed but that was still in utero. So Alec was born in a human body, and had very strange powers. His life was quite interesting."
        His story done, Rit stood. He stood next to Axieva and got a distant glassy eyed look. When Alec returned a moment later, Rit interrupted before he could speak.
        "I'm sorry Alec, but she declines that contract. Do not expect her to return for another." Then he grabbed Axieva by the hand and towed her up into the air, bidding her to fly.
        "The contract is a trap. A bounty was placed on 'monsters' of any kind," Rit shook his head in disgust, "the fool doesn't even know it's a trap. He thinks it's a real offering. He's going to be dead by the end of the month. Stabbed and robbed while high on poppy nectar."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva stared at Rit as he told his story, hardly blinking. She didn't understand half of what he was saying, or why he was even telling that to her. Was there some significance to any of this? Were the two Alecs related?

She was about to ask what had happened to him when her Alec appeared, but before she could so much as breathe, Rit had her by the hand and they were both launching up into the sky, her wings snapping open out of reflex as she kept up with him, rising into the air.

WHAT THE--?!

"What--what--what are you doing?" she blurted, utterly confused, as she snatched her hand free. "What do you mean? How do you--" She stopped. She was about to ask how he knew, but realized that was a stupid question.

She huffed. "What do you mean it is a trap? Do you mean..." She scrunched up her brow. "Someone will take it to mean he is a monster?"

And then, another blink of realization. "And...that I am a monster, yes?"

Aeytrious

"They don't think Alec is a monster," Rit said as he and Axieva flew away, "but he is a loose end that they want to clean up. They think you're a monster, and that I am a monster. I try not to kill mortals, so it's best we not associate with the bounty hunters in Zantaric for a while. Unless you want to be forced into an arena and made to fight to survive."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I would kill the fools that tried to force me," Axieva said with a deep, rumbling growl. "Who are the ones who put out the contract? Perhaps I'll have their livers instead."

Aeytrious

"The fools greatly outnumber you," Rit said as he continued to fly. "I have no doubt you can handle yourself," he continued, "but they would overwhelm you with their numbers, Xieva. If I assisted you, I would lose my powers."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey