Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Bar in Town

Started by zozee9, July 06, 2013, 11:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Hey guys! I just wanted to let y'all know that I've created a bar in Cerenis (Serendipity). It's run by Heather/Gage, two completely different people in one. While those two will be staying in the bar and aren't going out for some adventures, I would LOVE for you guys to bring people in!

Whether you have a current rping buddy and you guys are in Cerenis or if you want a character to meet somebody new, please stop on by! If you are rping with somebody and don't wanna change threads, I'm totally cool with writing some messages in your current thread until you're out of the bar. Anyway, I think it'll be fun but it's lonely by myself.  :'(

The thread will always be open, so come and go as you please. If you're interested, you can just go on in and write... you don't have to message me or reply to this or anything.

-Zozee  :-*

p.s. here's a link: Heaven in a Bottle
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.