Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Firestarter [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, July 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

The nurse nodded and tried to give her best encouraging smile as she turned to pack up the things they'd brought while Georgiana spoke with him.

The lady of the house watched her slave closely as he responded, taking in the words and their meaning. It upset her that he had been so neglected and poorly fed. "Very well, that's fine," she said as she grabbed the bowl off the table. Moving closer to the others, she gave it to the maid once she'd finished her work at his ankles. "I won't be needing that bread after all," she reminded her with a glower. The maid paled a bit before blushing and glancing between her employer and the man.
"Forgive me, lady," she whispered, backing away with a bowed head for her embarrassment about forgetting something requested of her.

"I know it is not entirely my business, ma'am, but I would advise you to keep him off of his feet as much as possible. He needs to heal and-"
"I am aware of that. Thank you," Georgiana cut her off. The nurse smiled at him apologetically as she'd given her best shot and quietly made her way to the door.
"Is there anything else you desire?" the maid asked softly, hoping she would not hold a grudge.
"No. You may both go. Thank you for your work." The ladies nodded and left without another word.

Once they were gone Georgiana breathed a heavy sigh of relief before she turned to face the slave as she lifted the collar a bit in indication. "You will wear this out of this room only until it is properly broken in. Then you will wear it at all times. One day I will get you something more...stylish." She reached out to place it around his neck to check that the fit wasn't too tight but it was removed just as quickly.

"I think this will work," she continued. "Tomorrow or the next day I will take you to get some proper clothing and jewelry, if you would wear it without complaint. I saw your ear piercings.

"You are not here to be punished," she said, glancing to the mark upon his cheek. "So long as you behave reasonably. You are here to dance for the most part and you will be provided with everything you need to do that well: Food, rest, outfits, and perhaps a few small luxuries as reward. Do you understand?"

GoblinFae

Rene had been distracted by the women's leaving and did not notice his Mistress approaching with the dreaded collar until she was checking its fitting. His eyes bugged out as he made a strangled squeak. A heavy sigh escaped him as it was removed just as quickly though. He had not even realized that he had been holding his breath until the sound escaped him.

As much as he was beginning to think he would despise the collar and fear the mark it would leave, he could not help trying to avoid the situation entirely by resorting to his defense mechanism of flirting and teasing.

With a teasing wink he replied, "I have more than just ear piercings, Mistress." Rene smirked playfully. "I understand you, Mistress. I understand."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

A bit taken aback by his sudden shift in attitude, Georgiana tilted her head to the side as she tried to understand the meaning of his words. "What do you mean 'more than just ear piercings'?" she asked, entirely taking the bait.

GoblinFae

Liking having her attention this way, Rene wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "I mean exactly what I said Mistress. I have more piercings other than just those found in my ears. My people take great pride in our body modifications, piercings being only one of the ways. I therefore have several. Would you care to see, Mistress?" he asked, already beginning to undo the ties at his waist.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"More piercings," she echoed, trying to remember if she'd seen anything else on his body. With the filth he'd been covered in earlier, though, she was sure it could have concealed something from her. As he began fussing with his clothes her eyes widened and she took a step back to give him a bit of space. Her gaze wandered down his body slowly and warily as she swallowed tightly. "I suppose it's only right for me to know," she justified, the slight color coming to her face unknown to her.

GoblinFae

To be honest, Rene was feeling a bit put out. It was not in the least the type of reaction he was looking for from her. The Maoin knew that the majority of the mainland countries tended to not be as accepting and open when it came to sexuality as those from Thanatos.

He sighed softly, resolving to work with what he had so far. A blush was certainly a start. Perhaps he could even manage to get more out of her. Now that was a pleasing thought. Rene resolved to give his Mistress a bit of a show to start since she seemed so interested in making sure her purchase was in top condition.

Schooling his features into the mask he used while performing, Rene began to sway himself slightly side to side as if listening to a beat only he could hear. He slid his arms down over his front to cross at his stomach and grip the opposite ends of his tunic bottom. He inched each side up a bit at a time before pulling it completely over his head. For a few moments he began to use it much like he would one of his scarves before releasing it to the bed.

Once more he allowed his hands to come to rest on his chest, this time running slowly down his torso to rest at last on his pants' ties. Teasingly he tugged them out of the knot he had tied them into, glancing up through his lashes to see how his audience was handling it before letting the pants slip down his hips and thighs so he could dance-step out of them completely.

Raising his hands out to the sides, palms up, Rene smiled cheekily. "As you can see I also am capable of wearing adornments below the waist, Mistress."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

It took her quite a while to catch on to what he was doing exactly and by then it was too late to really stop him. She had no idea why he would want to put on a show of it. Perhaps he was stubborn or mocking her, but she had to admit that he was succeeding in distracting her. It came entirely as a surprise to her, though, when he didn't stop at his shirt.

When she felt his eyes upon her she looked away as if to politely let him reveal the area he was so eager to show her. It was difficult for her to keep her eyes from wandering back to him, though, as he was right in front of her and she was stubborn and wouldn't move just yet. As he removed his pants completely though and stood naked save for his bandages, Georgiana's cheek immediately took a scarlet color. "What are you doing?!" she squeaked in surprise, clearing her throat as she struggled to keep her gaze averted in modesty as she finally took a couple of steps away from him.

In her few quick glances she could find no indication of his announcement to her. She thought, perhaps, that he was trying to indicate that his skin was a blank canvas save for his ears. "I...don't understand what you mean by that," she admitted, hoping she sounded stronger than she really did. It was a real struggle for her not to further acknowledge his nakedness or how it bothered her by asking him to cover up.

GoblinFae

"Why here of course, Mistress," he stated, hiding his chuckle as he splayed his hands just under his belly. "I feared infection so was forced to remove those crude pieces but I'm sure you can use your imagination. If you look closely you can see the hole where it's meant to be.

Rene was far more pleased now by her reaction than he had been earlier. None of it had escaped him. Rosy cheeks and downcast eyes, yes even underfed, battered, and imprisoned, he still had his gifts and charms. Given a bit of rest and good food it would not be long before he could just charm his way right out of her life and on his way back home.

'You wanted me to dance and so I dance. Yet, I don't think that's what you wanted at all, now is it Georgiana?'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Though his words lured her to look at him again, she stubbornly kept her eyes trained upon his waist even as he indicated a bit lower. "Just... Tell me. I don't wish to see it anymore," she said hurriedly. Finally breaking free of her frozen state, she stepped around him to snatch up the shirt he'd dropped on the bed.

Turning quickly, she thrust the shirt out towards him to hide his front from her sight. Georgiana had seen naked men before, and she was no virgin, but there was something about his confidence in it that disturbed her. "You've fulfilled your...duty now," she conceded, thinking the words enough to stop his teasing.

GoblinFae

Rene chuckled softly, feeling that he had won this round in a landslide. "My bellybutton, Mistress. I have an additional piercing there," he sighed, giving up on his game for now. It had served his purpose and now he went back to slipping into the proffered shirt.

His movements were still though at the last words he heard coming from her mouth. Wide-eyed, with arms akimbo and his head barely through the proper hole, the slave stared in awe at the red-haired demon before him.

"I'm free? I can go now?" the soft voice asked.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Of course. It made more sense as she thought about it. She found it easier to relax again as he took the shirt, though her cheeks were fading at a much slower pace. His questions, though, immediately chilled what small bit of charmed warmth she'd gained for him.

At first she stared at him blankly, unsure if he was entirely serious. She figured he had no idea the great sum of money that had been paid for him. Surely he didn't think one little dance for her privately would be enough, right? She locked eyes with him, studying the look he was giving her. His lack of more words beyond it made his meaning apparent to her, and she sighed heavily as she shook her head.

"No. You will still stay here and you are still mine. I'll need you to stay until you've at least earned with me what we paid for you. I will properly release you from service when the time comes. And I will make myself very clear at that point that that is what is happening," she explained, her shoulders stiff as she braced for him to lash out at her.

If you even cooperate with me enough to succeed, she thought, sure there was a good chance he would be too abrasive to work with her on that.

GoblinFae

All laughter and joy drained from his face in that single moment. With the ease of a practiced performer, Rene threw up a stoic mask to hide his disappointment and heartbreak as he straightened his tunic and bowed to reach for his pants.

"Thank you, Mistress," he whispered, all the while cursing his stupidity.

'How could I let my hopes get so foolishly high so quickly? I knew better than to trust that she-demon. Her and her dirty tricks, making believe that I could be accepted. No, Rene you must never forget who you are, where you come from, and that you're going to be going home and leaving all these demons behind all in good time. You will survive. Just hang on.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She was pleased that he wasn't getting upset over it. His quiet acknowledgement left her feeling as though she was once again in control of the situation. Sighing and adjusting the collar and leash in her hand, Georgiana gave him some space as he retrieved the pants she'd lent him. "In good time," she reminded him, brushing her free hand along her skirts to fill the space.

"Well, I think this has been enough excitement for one day. You may rest now. I will come for you in the morning." And with that she was turning and heading for the door. Once she was out she locked the door behind her with an odd, weighty feeling on her shoulders about this new person in her home. Heading downstairs, she dreaded the overly curious pair she knew would be waiting for her.

GoblinFae

"Good night, Mistress," he called softly after her, waiting for her complete departure. The sound of the key turning in the lock though was like an executioner's drum resounding by his head. He felt hollow and forlorn inside.

Rene knew it would be better for him if he curled up and got some rest yet his heart was heavy and he wanted so desperately to just leave here and go home to his lovely lady Lorelei. How he missed her so. What would she even think of him if she knew the mess he was in? He hoped that she could forgive him all this. He hoped that she would still love him.

With a heavy heart and a pained sigh, the slave cast one last hate-filled glare towards the locked door before pulling down the pillows and some blankets off the bed to make a nest on the floor beside it. He was not about to get in trouble for sleeping in the bed, nor was he going to allow himself to forget who and what he really was to these people. He was a puppet, a slave, an animal meant for entertainment. He was not going to let them disillusion him into forgetting again. For now though he would sleep and in the morn, he would begin his plans for escaping this hellhole.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Her meal was mostly spent in bitterness as Samuel lectured both her and her sister. It mostly concerned his embarrassment earlier. "If this is your idea of an anniversary, Sam, you are a very sad man," Georgiana told him pointedly, sending her sister into little giggles for calling him out. Surprised by her words, Sam stared at the two in silence for a long while before he came to the conclusion that he should have been picking his battles.

"Is he to your liking?" he asked, trying desperately to change the subject and distract her with his big gift today.
"I believe he will be. I'm confident he is Maoin, I just need him to come out of his shell. He seems to hate me...mostly."
"Why?"
"He wants to be free," she answered, shrugging. Sam chuckled darkly.
"I don't blame him. But you are the best person he could ever hope to complete his service with. Such a sweet, gentle soul."
"Yes, I know. Thank you, Sam." Natasha rolled her eyes at this, finding her sister's fiance gross in his continued and blatant groveling.

"What are you going to do with him?" the younger woman asked.
"Well, dance mostly. Entertain at our parties and outings. I think he'd be quite fun to dress up."
"He's so short and cute," Natasha encouraged, winking at Sam. He wasn't very happy hearing this, and Georgiana just shrugged and avoided acknowledging anything.
"He's certainly quite exotic. I do like his hair, though it's messy."
"You could always cut it," Sam suggested.
"Maybe, but I think I'll wait on that decision."

Once their meal was through she allowed Sam to walk her to her door but not a step further. There he awkwardly tried to talk his way into her bed, but she was having none of it. His expensive gift did not make up for his other shortcomings, and she didn't want to encourage him. After several minutes, though, he grew quite somber.

"Georgiana, I am very happy with you. I hope you know that," he said, reaching out to gently touch her arm. It didn't have the desired effect on her, though, and left her standing there stiffly waiting for him to just leave her alone.
"I am aware, Sam. I've told you before that I just don't think I'm ready yet."
"It would be best to move forward sooner rather than later, my love. For the sake of our children." Georgiana nodded, but his pressure wasn't helping her. "And it has been a very long time already. I feel like we're ready. I'm very happy with you, our families are happy with us together, and I want to continue making you happy."

It was soaking in, but she still knew she wasn't ready. She couldn't envision her life with him in that way. He was far too overbearing and she simply was not ready for all that he was. "I understand, Sam. You've given me a lot to think about," she replied, not wanting to hurt him after all the effort he'd put into her day. Luckily for her he was willing to let it go at that.
"If you change your mind about anything you know where to find me. Good night, dear," he bid her, letting his hand slide away as he turned and left her.

Georgiana retreated to her room. She was tired and unhappy. She felt cornered by Sam once again and she didn't have it in her to tell him that she wasn't going to fit into what he wanted. As she drifted to sleep, though, she thought on what he'd said, that he was still waiting and ready to move on with his life. He wanted everything she didn't want with him and more. It was unsettling, but she knew something would have to give eventually. For this, she slept restlessly.

GoblinFae

Oblivious to the conversation going on downstairs about him, the slave slept fitfully. His dreams were filled with memories and horrors that twined together to form the worst kinds of nightmares, ones that were so realistic that the dreamer awoke frightened and unknowing what was reality and what was not anymore.

He saw himself returning home, beaten and broken to friends and family that scorned him, blamed him, cursed him for consorting with the red-haired demoness. They spat at him and struck out at him, forcing him away, casting him aside for his sin. Sweet Lorelei and gentle Sor stood at the front of the angry mob, being his loudest and most cruel of his discreditors.

Rene woke feeling as if he were drowning and unable to breathe with tears flooding his eyes. Dawn was on the horizon but even as he went to stand before his window there was no warmth that could heal his disquieted soul. He prayed to Inima that his nightmares would not come to pass, for he would rather spend an entire lifetime suffering under the cruel hand of Ververes than to be rejected by those he loved.

"In the Goddess' name I pray."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

As Georgiana went about her morning routine she wondered how long she could truly hold off Sam. Surely the time would pass where her own family wouldn't tolerate her stalling any longer. She knew she would dread that day. Sam was good to her but he was also very, very far from perfect in his treatment of her. He did not see her as his equal but as a means to gain for himself. For her it all just didn't feel right to go down that road with him.

For many years she'd thought she wasn't ready, that she had growing up to do still. In the past several years she'd finally been able to recognize what feelings he had for him as a close friendship and nothing more.

Her servants already sent to prepare a carriage, Georgiana gathered what few items she would be bringing along before she exited her room. She was pleased to see a small tray beside her door with the bread and waterskin she'd asked for. Taking them upstairs she finally went upstairs to retrieve him.

Turning the lock in the door she was half expecting him to be gone if he'd found some hole in her plan. "Good morning," she greeted as she entered, quickly shutting the door behind her. "I have some bread and water for you, if you're hungry or thirsty. Can you be ready to go in a couple of minutes?" she asked, having no idea what else she expected of him than to say yes.

GoblinFae

The opening of the door caused the slave to turn to greet his visitor. Reservedly, Rene offered a half-bow to the woman. "Good morning, Mistress. Thank you for your generosity," he added as he moved to take the tray from her and place it on the table.

He smiled with his back to her at her tentative question. He could think of several responses and most of them were sure to begin another round of making her blush. Rene however chose one of the tamer ones, not wishing to get himself into hot water quite so quickly or so early in the day.

"Well Mistress, what did you have in mind?" A caddish smirk and quick wink followed his statement. "I can of course be ready when my Mistress wishes but some things are easier to be prepared for than others, namely those with," his brows wiggled suggestively, "those with fewer clothes."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

At first she didn't understand what he was getting at, but that smirk made her think on how he could have taken her question. She didn't have to think very much, though, as he led her straight to the answer, sending her face a nice touch of color. "I would prefer that you refrain from speaking that way in front of others. Your words could be misunderstood and be embarrassing for everyone," she said, hoping that a gentle reminder would be taken seriously. It was encouraging that he seemed in such high spirits compared to the previous day, no matter how suggestive he might be.

"I was thinking of taking you out today to at least get you into some clothes that fit," she said, glancing to the door. "Unless you have something better in mind."

GoblinFae

"As you wish, Mistress," was the quick reply, although Rene had no intention of changing who and how he was, especially not for her. He took a sip of the water, feeling its soothing coolness work on his healing throat. Already after the stew last night and now this drink, it was beginning to feel better and he was very grateful for that. He would hate to learn that his ability to sing had been marred like the rest of his body.

"I am at my Mistress's disposal," Rene announced while picking up a bit of bread. "You would not like plans I came up with anyway....Mistress."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]