Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Question on a Princess Character

Started by Menasay, July 20, 2013, 02:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menasay

I pretty much said something about this in my "hello" in the welcome section, however I'll bring the question to light here.

My character, my OC is a Princess. She rules over a small forest called Demon Hood Forest.

Can I use her here?

Vincent

You don't need permission. Yes, you can use her.

Menasay

One more small problem, where exactly do I put her character up at? Due to the fact she lives in demonhood forest - which.. doesn't exist in any of the places yet.. how would I go about setting something like this up?

I'm only asking this stuff because I don't want to post things in the wrong place and get yelled at for doing so or have it deleted without a reason. :c

Brisinger987

Umm, I believe, it is wherever you want the forest to be, if it's near La'marri, then La'marri, Zantaric, wherever the forest is nearest

Vincent

Quote from: Menasay on July 20, 2013, 04:15:42 PM
One more small problem, where exactly do I put her character up at? Due to the fact she lives in demonhood forest - which.. doesn't exist in any of the places yet.. how would I go about setting something like this up?

I'm only asking this stuff because I don't want to post things in the wrong place and get yelled at for doing so or have it deleted without a reason. :c

Nobody will ever "yell" at you. :) We're all pretty patient and understanding.

Here's the old map of the SotE world. It doesn't contain all of the madeup locations people have made though because this game is a sandbox. And, in all honesty, with so many people coming and going ...making locations ....it would be very time-consuming and somewhat pointless to map everything out!

You might also wish to visit this thread here because one of the member, Aeyt is drawing a newer map for us! SO! If you wish to "officially" claim a location then all you need to do is speak with him there and tell him where to place your little kingdom!

Menasay

Thank you so much c:

I think I shall do that.