Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can't do anything atm

Started by Menasay, July 21, 2013, 11:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menasay

*Flops back on her bed and places her hands behind her head.* I don't know where to set up my character at. I was in the Adela Character Registration and Directory zone. I was looking at this forum because the area for my characters Kingdom is located IN Adela - Serha plains. However, I also read through the "Available Ranks in Adela" form. I've already questioned if I could make my Princess OC, and the answer was yes- also asked about the Kingdom - and I could make it.. however i'm at a tiny placement problem. I don't know where to set up the character's profile at because technically she'd be in "Adela", just in the Serha Plains. And then there's also the problem of setting up a roleplay topic in the Serha plains cause noone knows of DHF "Demonhood Forest" yet.

Brisinger987

Is Demonhood Forest somewhere people can have their characters make residence? Like, my two demons can get houses there? Because if it is, it may be worth setting it up as a guild, and perhaps, seeing if you can get a subforum for it? Draconi forest has one...

Menasay

Yes. Demonhood is a major refuge for demons. Menasay is very protective of people with demonic bloodlines. Although- she does allow other bloodlines into the place aswell, just not as many.

Brisinger987

Then why not set it up as a guild, and perhaps see if you can get a subforum for it? It's worth a shot, but for now, just post stuff in Adela, Serha plains

Menasay

Gotta post the character first though. :( And I haven't a freaking clue as where to set her up at.

Zane

Hmm... I would say talk to our friendly admin Tally if you can get aholt of her. I have this area called the Guildfist Territory that lies next to Naihi. She made it for me.

Menasay

I've already messaged one to Tally, she hasn't responded yet.