Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Messy Spell [Tag: Brisinger987]

Started by Tande, August 21, 2013, 12:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tande

The left lung of crocodile...

Three quarts of type O negative blood...

A collection of pickled innards stolen away from an orphan or two...

He had scrawled the circle with chalk, pressing hard against the cobblestone ground to ensure that it was done correctly.  Just the smallest mistake could end with Persi himself being used as ingredients for his spell, and he certainly wanted to ensure that wasn't going to happen. 

Either way, he had it done, ingredients prepared and placed upon the circle in a rather gruesome design of a six pointed star. 

Quite honestly, this spell was just for...'fun'.  Persi did this rather often, creating monsters or toys for himself to keep himself busy in his thousands of years of living.  Of course, when creating monsters he had to be particularly careful as to not be devoured himself by his creation (after all, agelessness did not mean he was immortal in any sense).

Smiling with a guttural glee, Persi pressed his hands along the circumference of the circle, staring to an open leather-bound bound near his squatting feet.  And then came what Persi found as the easier part of the spell - the incantation.  He had a silver tongue with both socialization and spells, which made him rather sure in his ability.  That was until...

His nose tickled and with a stumbling 'noct-um-es--' part of the spell, Persi erupted in a sneeze that sent the birds flooding out of surrounding trees.

And that of course, sent the spell burning into the cobblestone, it casting, and Persi swearing in a tongue not native to this land.

And the outcome of his spell...?

Brisinger987

"What?! Oh come on! That was just getting good!" Xerordir's hooded face sprung from one object in the room to another, and then felt an insatiable anger.

"RGGH! GOD'S DAMMIT! WHY?! Why summon me?!" Xerordir shouted at the man, who radiated dark magic. Blood magic rather. Still dark. But no sin.

"Well what do you want, an invitation?! Five explicit commands. Those are all I have to obey. Each command must be spoken with the words verrockt Xerordir siris val at the end of it, and it is binding. I must then perform that command. Anything else I may refuse. And I won't keep track either. You must do that yourself. So go ahead, make me round up hordes of women and jewels. It just gives me a reason to kill you when we're done here." Xerordir's skull and red glowing eyes were frightening to most, and the wings and scythe, Bludgottre, made it even worse. He was a herald for a goddess of Death! And he now had to obey this man's whims?!

It frustrated the skeletal being beyond belief that he was summoned by a blood mage of all people. If it was a necromancer, he'd be fine. A blood mage was a wanna be, a pretender in Xerordir's eyes.

Tande

The first he did in response to this rather loud, rather obnoxious creature that he had summoned?  He reached up his hand and wiped his nose on his own sleeve, staring at the emblazoned skeletal man with a rather low expression.  This wasn't his first time dealing with demons, nor the skeletal creatures of the underworld, and honestly, he could handle things like this so long as he didn't let himself get over his own head.   This was Persi Zartosht!  Not some novice blood mage stumbling to find words in front of an imp.

"Well you aren't the succubus I thought I'd conjure, but you'll work just as well."  He stood up, stretching his arms a bit, his back crackling as he did so.

"You really think I'm the type to want women and jewels?  Women only cause issue and jewels, well, that's for mortals to find shiny things of worth.  You are talking to Zoroaster, good Sir, not just any mortal." 

"Mm, and while you're at it, bring me tea, my new friend.  Black tea, extra sugar,  verrockt Xerordir siris val, friend."

Brisinger987

If Xerordir had facial expressions, he would have had a very evil grin. He would find a way to render every command null and void. To make this human scared to command him.

Xerordir simply clicked his fingers.

In a random instant, a cup of literally boiling black tea, with extra sugar poured itself over the magician's head.

"4 commands left. Never said how you wanted it to be given to you my friend, hahahahaha!" Being impervious to attack was good. This mage couldn't punish him.

But this guy would feel pain. The only truly painless creatures did not have flesh.

"Care to waste another command you stupid mortal?"

Tande

He was honestly rather surprised by this.  For a trickster himself...how did he not see this coming?

It was quite possible the steam coming from Persi's ears was from the burning tea that slowly dripped down his scalp, scalding his skin and leaving behind a mess of red marks and pain.  Persi drew his hand into his sleeve, tugging out a seemingly impossible amount of fabric from the inside of his shirt which formed itself into a pointed, foppish hat.  With a fox like smile, he placed the hat on his head and rolled his shoulders.

"I see now..."

"I'm certainly used to the idea of torturing mortals, then how about torturing immortals?  Did you say you couldn't leave until I use up all my commands?  We could end up like a terrible, terrible old couple not ever speaking to each other.  And the thing with people like us - I don't think we'll ever grow old together, either." 

Persi tapped the toe of his shoe against the ground and gave a hum of a thought.  "Now.  I'd like to see you in a dress.  How about your mother's wedding dress?  Verrockt Xerordir siris val."  He started this troublemaking, after all.

Brisinger987

Xerordir's appearance didn't change at all.

"My mother never married, quite simply. I'm illegitimate. Another command down the drain... And that time no trickery needed, bwhahaha!" Xerordir keeled over laughing, both at the idea of being bonded to this silly mage and the wasted command.

"You forget, I have allies, who monitor my presence. My friend, the demon prince Kirnardaz would kill you to release me, of his own accord. So consider yourself wisely, for he is truly immortal. Indestructible." Kirnardaz would do that easily. And even if the guy commanded Xerordir to attack Kirnardaz, he would simply tear through Xerordir, then this mage.

"You my friend, are stuck."

Tande

"A demon prince, hm?"  Persi's smile grew, not bothered by the waste of a command.  "-The- demon prince.  And I'm afraid I didn't forget, my friend, but I didn't know.  Spend your thousands of years as a hermit will lead you to living-under-a-rock mentality, yes."  He leaned forward, hands on his hips.

"Well thus far all I've gotten is nothing so let us see here..." 

"Create me a new lute.  My last one was set aflame after being used as a baseball bat, its about time I got a new one for my bardic uses.  How about a lovely mahogany lute, decorated with the finest elvish detail?  Verrockt Xerordir siris val, mo charad?"

Brisinger987

"Need to be more specific! Tut-tut." Xerordir handed him the flute, waiting and watching for the spell to enact itself.

((OOC: Don't wanna reveal the spell yet, that's why it is such a short post))

Tande

Persi quirked an eyebrow and took the lute, leaning back a bit as he tested the strings.

((one liner because not sure what do...?))

Brisinger987

The lute suddenly wrenched itself from Persi's hands with inhumane strength, and flew over to a window, which opened itself, where it hit a flying sports ball back out the house, and then burst into flame.

Xerordir burst out in hysterics at this man's waste of a command.

"HAHA! You really are stupid! Hahaha! Oh... Haha... Oohhh... Hah... Oh..." Xerordir instinctually tried to wipe a tear away.

"So, what would you like to waste the rest of your commands on?" Xerordir went and sat down in a chair. He could only produce command items. Which annoyed him.

"Bring me a cup of tea please?"