Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Saying Goodbye

Started by firefiend33, September 05, 2013, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefiend33

Summervale:

As Colin began to walk away from his friends to join the army to become a Mageknight, a tear ran down his face. He was forced to join the army because he was really good in magic and he was only 14. "Why did they have to take me away from my family and friends?", Colin thought. There were soldiers walking aside him as he walked away. "You'll become one of the nation's best Mages", one of the soldier's said. "I don't want to fight in the war though...", Colin thought. He hoped that someone would stop the soldiers from taking him away, but he didn't think it would happen...

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz had sensed the powerful mage's presence nearby when wandering around, and decided to investigate. From the shadows, his demonic, and godly presence would make it seem like there was something there, although he wouldn't physically appear to anyone. Not yet. He wanted to ruin this kids day first. Break his mind, and soul. Corrupt him with insane and evil energies. Vengeance.

His first act was to possess the soldiers. He made special care not to possess the boy, for fear of giving himself away. The first thing he did, was order the soldiers to burn the residence. They began to comply, keeping a guard around the boy.

Through one of the guards he spoke orders.

"Burn the house, and it's occupants. He cannot have any ties."

Step 1. Corrupt the subject. Break their will and mind. Drive them insane or bloodthirsty.

Torches were lit and thrown at the house, and the guards seemingly forgot about him, simply dragging the occupants outside, and killing them via execution.

((OOC: He's an Acended Demon, a demon who became a god by devouring the souls of gods, so he kinda has a lot of power at his disposal. Don't worry, no death for your character.))

firefiend33

As Colin watched them kill his family and burn his house down, the first thought that came to mind was that this nation isn't corrupted and wouldn't do that. He knew something was immediately wrong with the guards straight from the beginning. Instead of crying, he looked around until he saw a very large looking man and ran away from the guards. Colin was smarter than the foolish god and wouldn't be tricked that easily. He shot fireballs at the guards and killed them. Colin was on the run and would not stop until the god was out of sight and out of mind. 

Brisinger987

As Colin turned the corner, Kirnardaz materialised in front of him, splattered in the blood of his family.

"Hello Colin. I've been watching you. You know what you are. You showed off back there. But I am infinitely more powerful. I am above even the level of demon lords, so do not think your attacks will affect me. I am simply too strong."

Kirnardaz sent a psychic barrage of images of his family being tortured by monstrous creatures, experimented on by men in labcoats, forced to eat horrifying meals, the forced cannibalism torturing their souls. The images were truly gruesome, and would appear to move. He coupled it with the sounds of their screams, smiling as the barrage increased in size and vividness.

"You will break."