Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

She Haunts My Every Dream.

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2005, 01:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A girl stood an the road, staring back at me. "You don't need to know." she said, "It will only hurt you."  "What do I not need to know? How will it hurt me?"Onya yelled, "Tell me! Tell me! Now!" The girl only shook her head, and started fading.  "No! Tell me! Tell me! Tell meeeeeeee!"Onya screamed.

"Tell meeeeeeee!"Onya murmered in her sleep."Ahhhhhhhh!" She woke up screaming and with a throbing headache. She got out of bed and started getting dressed. She looked at her cat, Lexi and said, "Don't look at me that way, cat!" With that Onya stumbled downstairs. "Bartender! water. she said painfully, And put the medicene in it." Onya had entertaind in this bar last night and had gotten drunk before bed.The bartender just chuckled at her before doing what she said. "I'm leaving today." she said loudly. Gasps were heard from all across the room. "You know all my songs! I need to learn new ones. So, I need to move on." Onya said sternly, "Good-bye." She went back upstairs got her stuff and climbed out the window. "Farewell." She whispered as she did to every place she stayed, like she did to her family.

Anonymous

Young Kaiba watched as the hungover bard left the common room through eyes magnified by glasses.  How interesting, he thought, anyone like that is bound to get into some trouble.  He threw his last dart at the board, another bullseye.  With a grin he grabbed his bag and walked outside.

Kaiba began to circle the inn when he heard the rush of air.  He looked up and sidestepped a falling piece of luggage.  The boy then watched as the bard climbed down the side of the in.  When she reached the ground he stepped forward with a smile on his face  "A-actually m-mam I d-d-don't know any of y-your s-songs.  W-would y-you m-m-mind m-my j-joining you unt-til I've h-heard th-them?"

Anonymous

"Lexi! Come on!" Onya yelled at her cat, then noticing the young man stuttering at her she smiled, "Sure you can come! But I have rules; 1)you must like cats, 2) you must like music, and3) you must be able to live off the land for months at a time. Think you can do that?" Onya made sure she had everything while waiting for the young man's answer.

Anonymous

Two people were walking around the bar and inn section of Serendipity that night, and they just happened to be walking by the bar that Onya had just jumped out of. There was a man and a woman, though they looked identical. They both had long, straight, blue-black hair, cobalt blue eyes, pale skin, and were quite thin. One, the woman, was wearing all white, and the man wore all black. The woman ware a small smile that indicated she wasn't sad, but nothing very happy was happening either. The man looked ecstatic, almost enough to detect a hint of craziness in his eyes. They stopped walking when Onya jumped from the window. The man's eyes and smile widened.

Man: Oh, that looked like such fun!

The woman arched an eyebrow at him.

Woman: You do realize that that's probably only because you're insane, right?

Man: Oh shut up, I am not!

The woman rolled her eyes at the man. She then turned her attention to the two other people standing there. The boy spoke first, and with a severe stutter. The woman was as blunt as a hammer.

Woman: What are you, retarded or something?

The man smacked her in the head.

Man: Well that's quite rude!

Woman: Didn't anyone ever tell you not to hit girls?

Man: You don't count.

The woman scoffed, and neither one of them heard Onya speak over their own bickering.

Anonymous

"Hello? Hello?!"Onya said quiet then loud,to the couple standing in front of her, "HELLO?!?!?" Then, giving up, put on her black cape, got her instrument from her pack, and shouldered her pack. She then turned to the boy and said, "Well? Can you do those things?"

Anonymous

((OOC: Any entire lines of speech in italics is thoughtspeak between these two.))

The man finally noticed Onya once the bickering was done, or at least at a temporary halt. he walked up to her with a big smile.

Man: Hello, hello! That was a marvelous jump you made from that window! Simply wonderful!

Woman: You have serious issues, ya know?

Man: Hey, this is my first time experiencing this whole 'happy' and 'fun' thing.

Woman: Ignore him, he's crazy.

Man: Shut up you.

Anonymous

Onya waited for the two to stop bickering before she said, "I am Onya Silvertounge, Last of the Silvertounge Family. Who are you?"

Anonymous

The man and woman both spoke at the same time, muffling each other out.

Man: Titanol.
Woman: Titania.

The two glared at one another before doing it again.

Man: Titanol.
Woman: Titania.

The woman glared at the man. She clapped her hand over the man's.

Woman: I'm Titania and he's Titanol.

Titania saw that these two people weren't really paying them any mind, so they both just shrugged it off and went on their way.