Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hail The Queen (or Suffer the Grave)

Started by Winters-Feather, September 15, 2013, 08:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

Gumi found herself surprised at her servant's question. She scowled in thought.
Home? Gumi thought of her treacherous sister, of glory, fear, and respect, and of the glorious, beautiful realm that she had been expelled from to this pitiful world.
"Home is a kingdom full of riches, chaos, and beauty that will be mine once again," Gumi declared.
After I dethrone my whore of a sister, she thought, darkly. Oh, how she would reveal in watching that bitch suffer! Gumi knew nothing of expelling spells, but she had a few choice  servants in mind with dealing with the  doomed fool.

Lion

"Hmm..." 

It was his usual phrase of deepened thought.  "This was your home, then," he deduced.  "I still do not understand, but maybe it is for the best.  I do not have a 'home'.  Only Master or Mistress.  No Home."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Winters-Feather

Gumi rolled her eyes.  What was up with the friggin' sentimental questions? When would this giant shut up?
"Well, it's not hard to understand," she scoffed. "Your home shall be my kingdom, too. Everyone's home will be! Does that please you?"

Lion

Grave blinked at the invitation.  She would take him to her home, once they had gotten there?  Somehow he was skeptical, for this creature spoke very highly of herself and thus far, he had seen little proof that such an attitude was deserved.

All he did was grunt.

"Carry on," he said, satisfied with his questioning for the moment.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Winters-Feather

Gumi nodded, satisfyed by her servants obiedence. she didnt much like marching with much chatter, and there was a lot if it to be done. After hours and hours through thicket and streams and that one encounter with a bear that had the wits to run away, the lush forest gave way to burnt trees, the fresh snell of grass overwhelmed by smells of smoke and stonE and dung.
"Well hes definately home," gumi sighed, examining the ground. "you think this is bad the lair will be worse. Be alert."

Lion

He gave a grunt in affirmantion and looked about them, as the scene progessed in desolation.  He wasn't sure why they ought to contend with a dragon.  He hadn't done anything to them after all.  But his mistress had a plan in mind, he supposed.  And it was better than standing around being useless.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Winters-Feather

When they reached the top, they would hear a low and consistant rumble. It wasn't exactly loud, but as if the earth was just waking up, about to at any moment roll into a crusendo. The mouth of the cave was wide, the exterior covered in moss and vines. The Pearl Dragon, it seemed, had been taking his nap for a while.
"He's asleep," Gumi said. "If we're prudent, he won't wake up. If we're lucky. Well."
Gumi chuckled. Fighting another dragon would be fun, she asumed.
"Before we go in, I really ought to tell you what we are looking for," she instructed her giant. "We need one of his scales. Not just his normal  white ones, but they look different. Many colored. You'll see. He apparently keeps a loose ones piled up somewhere, who knows with dragons. We're getting one. Are we clear?"