Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Scáth Dragons

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, September 09, 2013, 04:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

1. Organization Name
The Scáth (aka the Warlords, the Shadowed Ones, Shadow Dragons, etc.)
2. Objective
To break free of their prison, and reestablish their presence and power in the world.
3. Who may join?
While actually joining the Scáth is impossible, there are already Twelve of them. As they are at without names, feel free to name them as you so please. Anyway, back on topic... As mentioned above, while actually joining the Scáth is biologically and physically impossible, due to the fact they all are sealed away in The Shadow Lands, they can, and occasionally do, have mortals do their bidding, as they seal that holds them isn't perfect, and thus allows them to influence mortals.
4. Organization Location
The Shadow Lands; a dark, black realm. Reminiscent of a giant cave, eternally filled with a light mist. This is where the Scáth have been dwelling, imprisoned for the last 9,000 years or so.
5. Current Members and Ranks

• Taliesin
  • Querioku
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
  • Unnamed
6. Additional Information
To quote myself from a conversation with a fellow member:
QuoteScáth dragons, physically, look like a cross between an Oirthir and an Iarthair dragon. Their scales are pitch black, with their bellies being a dark grey, almost like gunmetal. As far as powers go, they control the shadows... Not just that darkened area that follows you around all day, either. They can summon hordes of dark soldiers, crafted from the very black of their realm. They're other powers include fire breath, pretty standard, but more like that of an Iarthair, as well as transformation, foreseeing a bit into the future, and also, if the individual dragon is powerful enough, soul absorption.

Also, the Scáth are naturally cruel, unforgiving, and also have varying degrees of selfishness. This doesn't mean that they don't have individual personalities, but these traits are shared by the twelve. They also enjoy goading their enemies into attacking, just so that they can have some amusement before killing them.

zozee9

I'm always willing to join a new group! But I have three disclaimers:

1. I've never written a dragon (or anything further away from a human than a mermaid or elf)

2. I've also never written a ruthless character.

3. I'm low on time... so while I do my best to keep up on group threads, I can't promise how often I'll be able to post. But since you know me, you also know that I'll probs post all the time anyway.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Stick down one member slot, these characters have potential! I will make one for definite. Just need to sit down and make them.

Klezmer Gryphon

At any rate, when you have your characters up and running, post the links to their profiles here, and I will update the list ASAP.

Imaginary

Is it possible for someone to find a way to release them into the mortal realm?

Klezmer Gryphon

Yes, there is. I've already got an idea on how to do it, but I will need more time before there's anything worth putting up in the main post.

Tak

This thing still going on?
I'm interested.