Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good Morning Earth the Sun says HELLO!

Started by Onyx, October 05, 2013, 11:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyx

Hello, My wonderfully bubbly community!

I am Onyx, a 17 year old male from the United Kingdom, I have been role-playing for over 6 years, I remember my first role-playing site was a Naruto RP site, I then preceded to play numerous Role-play sites, being a moderator on a site of around 400 active users, However fantasy Rp is something I love but have done very little of and I would love to play in your beautiful world!

Lion

Hey there and welcome Onyx to our lovely little corner of the internet!  I don't think it'll take long for you to make yourself at home here.  Most of everyone here is pretty friendly and this is a pretty free-roam site, where you can make just about any kind of character you can think of.  You can make your own species, etc.

Welcome again and I hope you have a great time here! (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Hello, Onyx! Welcome to SOTE! As far as fantasy rp forum choices go, you couldn't have picked a better place to join! Should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Hope you have fun here!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

November

Heya! I'm 17 from the UK too \o3o/
However much less male, much more female XD
I like to pretend I RP here. Really all I do is stall while I create a character. Everything needs to be perfect. It need to be neat and long and I MUST DO DRAWING FOR EACH PROFILE.
It's an awful existence full of weird art-OCD.

Hope you have fun running around here, doing what you do.
Maybe kill a few people.
Bake a few cakes.
Slay a few beasties.
everything I'm not doing because I'm a procrastination wizard

Paradox

Welcome to SotE! You couldn't have picked a better place to dive into fantasy rp. Hope you enjoy your stay here.