Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tavern of Rolling Dice

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2005, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Artemis smiled despite the dreary weather, it had been a long while since she traveled with company and it was a very nice feeling. She looked up at the dark rainy clouds in the sky letting hte rain fall on her face, it was cold and refreshing in an odd way. The two other girls caught up wioth her and Kaiba.

"I am not sure exactly how far awayu they are, but I doubt it will be longer than two days jpourney if we keep this good pace. By the way Lan, my name is Artemis." she smiled at the two women "What brought you two to the tavern tonight?" Her voice came sweetly from her lips.

A feeling was still in the back of Artemis's mind, something was off and she could feel it but she let it go for now. If somthething were to happen she would deal with it then the best she knew how.

Anonymous

Lan smiled just as sweet. "My name is Lanrete, and I'm a hermaphrodite. You can address me as Lan." Lan nodded, still smiling, laughter dancing in green-orange eyes.

Staying beside Sedah, Lan looked around at their surroundings in an unhurried manner. Not seeming the least bit disturbed by the various ill omens or the fact that the feet of Lan's tights had all but worn out, Lan walked gaily on.

Anonymous

Kaiba looked around.  The group had moved much faster than he had expected, they were already beyond the edges of the village.  The plains had become hills, and grass had given way to rocky outcroppings.  The clouds were burning off and the day was warming quickly.  Kaiba sighed, he hated humidity.

"W-well, w-we are ab-bout th-there."  He looked back at the band.  "K-k-keep y-your e-eyes o-op-pen."  With a smile he continued, "th-the g-gobs should b-be nearb-by"

In one of the rocky mounds a small figure squinted and tried to count the number of travelers, four walking together, and another figure was on the horizon.  With a smile he snuck back to the camp, Urg would be pleased with his report.