Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Comes the Wedding; Then Comes the Bomb (M)

Started by visualspice, November 20, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"You'd have sex with me anyways. All I'd have to do is ask," she reminded as she stuck close to his side and smirked. "Do you think Sal is awake? I could pick the lock if she isn't home..."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You do have a point, and I'm almost ashamed I didn't think of it first," Jude remarked, frowning a little at the corner of his mouth.  Sal's shop wasn't far down the street, thank goodness and the cover of night helped much.  "As much as I'm sure she'd help out.  It'd help equally as much to not have too many witnesses capable of detailing our tracks.  So, we might as well come in as quietly as possible.  There's a door in the alley beside her shop she uses for material shipments.  C'mon."  Jude began to jog down the street, looking and listening all around him.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"So you think this door will be easier to break into?" She inquired as they moved quietly down the side of the building. "Also, does she live in her shop, or would no one be inside when we break in. It's good to know these details before we start the crime."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"She lives in the flat above with her husband.  But's he's grown hard of hearing over the years.  Well, if she wakes up, I'll be sure to get her back to bed," Jude replied with no small ounce of anticipation himself.  They approached the door and Jude turned this way and that.  "Just keep quiet, I'm sure we'll do fine."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai too, looked to see if the coast was clear before pushing Jude away from the door knob.
"Here, let the woman handle the breaking and entering," she said with a smirk, and produced a small wire which she fed into the key hole. Holding her breath, she listened to the metal thread inside, and after a few jostling twists, she heard a 'click' as she grinned.
"Looks like we're in business. Now come on,"s he said, opening the door. "Let's be quick. We haven't got all night."

Lion

Once the heavy wooden door was opened, Jude peered out into the alley and when the coast was clear, closed the door quietly behind them.  "There." he said and struck a match from his pocket, looking for a more reliable source of light.  He found a lantern hanging from the rafters and lit it before the match was snuffed out.  He lowered the oil to dim the lighting and quietly stepped through the budles of material and dresses in the back.  "Look for something quickly."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Technically, he'd be lowering the wick in and out of the oil to  increase or decrease the lighting *has a few oil lamps in her home*
Just a random comment 8D

--------

Stepping into the dress shop, Jinai let her eyes rove through the rows of dresses hung on racks and  pinned to mannequins. There was quite a lot to select from, but she had no idea where to begin.
"Where would the wedding dresses be kept?" And just as she asked, she turned around to see a HUGE ass puffy one in the front window display.

Lion

"Whatever is white and really really frilly!" Jude whispered harshly.  He was getting anxious and saw a simple one in the corner hidden away from the rest.  "What about that one over there?"

[Whatever you say, Miss, Umbrella-Musket]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: *Kicks*

----------

"That one's pretty frilly- though.. I'm not sure if it's too frilly?" She said to the dress in the window before peering over at Jude. "Though what would a rich woman wear to an elopement?"

Lion

[XD I'm just kidding!]

"I imagine something elegant but simple," Jude explained.  "If she's eloping, she obviously doesn't have an audience to dress up for.  She also wants something she can get in and out of easily..And yet it's her wedding day. I'm sure you'd like to be the most beautiful woman in the room."  Jude grinned at her and moved toward the frilly dress in the corner.  "Just try it on.  I'm sure I could clip off whatever is too much."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai blinked and turned towards Jude.
"Not many would be in the room. And I could care less. It's not a real wedding." Though she turned to examine the fluffy gown and sighed. "How is a girl to run in this?"
Or throw a punch or kick?

Lion

"Good point," he said and made a face as he examined the dress.  "Well, we can cut the sides, giving you an even split and take out those ruffles.  Gimme a sec."  Jude reached over and found Sal's dress shears and clipped up the sides as even as possible.  He took his jacket off and rolled up his sleeves to get to the more arduous task of removing the ruffles at the bottom.  "How's that?" he asked once he was finished.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I... guess that'll do,"s he said with a sigh. "Though I should have tried it on to see if it fits before you ruined it." She smirked and flicked two fingers against a diamond that was part of a sparkling set upont he skirts. "Man.. how does one afford something like this." She shook her head. "Oh well, suppose it's time to try it on." And she began to undress, slipping her shirt off from over her head and letting it drop to the floor.

Lion

"People with too much money and nothing better to do," Jude grinned as he watched her undress from the corner of his eye.  It would have been a thrilling prospect to take her in Sal's shop that night, but even he knew the graveness of the matter at hand.  As much as he wanted too, even a five minute fuck, could end up taking fifteen minutes.  And that was time they just didn't have.  He smiled at her and helped her into the new dress before strapping her in.  "How's that?  Too tight?  Too loose?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Turning around to observe the thing, she found herself cringing.
"How about it's just plain too much? Though I suppose that's what will have to do. But here, the strings in the back feel kinda loose. Tie me in tight. I'd hate to ruin the dress before our wedding," she teased. Though beneatht he dress, she was still in her street clothes- a short suede skirt and her travel boots. She was not about to go  traveling heels.

Lion

Jude gave a teasing rub of his palm along her ass before reaching up to tighten the strings on the backside of the dress.  "Oh, don't fuss too much about it.  I looks fine!  You're stunning as always.  And I'll have even more fun peeling you out of it.  We don't have much time," Jude remarked and knotted the dress properly.  "I tell you though, it's a lot easier taking these things off, than it is putting them on.  There!  Okay, we've got to get going.  You can take my jacket, I'll put it on at the chapel."  Jude took the lantern and motioned her to come along, plucking up her discarded top on the floor.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai shot a gaze back to him before giving him a light kick when he was done.
"Alright, but let's get back to your place now. Might as well use your carriage to get us over there. Come on!" And she made her way quickly from the street back to his place. Thankfully, they had been close.

Lion

"Just relax and pretend we had a long night of drinking.  Which I could really go for right now, come to think of it," Jude replied softly as he closed the door behind them and stepped out of the alley.  They made it back to his house in one piece more or less and Jude was surprised Jinai managed to keep the dress from getting filth on the fringe.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Let's just get a few supplies, then be out of here," Jinai suggested as the pair entered his grounds. "The quicker we are, the better.I'd hate for Lord Christy to beat us to the chapel." And she too, was actually surprised how fragile she was treating her pretty, white wedding dress. In the night, she was positively glowing in it.

Lion

But it was a shame it was glow that Jude had no time to bask in and so it was lost on him as he gathered what things he knew they would need for an occasion like this.  Or as much as he thought they would since he never eloped before.  And just before they were heading out the door, Jude turned toward the table in his kitchen and ziplined toward it, pulling out the bouquet and giving them to her.  "A bride can't walk down the aisle without her flowers," he suggested as he ushered them out the door.

Jude brought the carriage around and helped her inside before he sat on the buckboard and they were off.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn