Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the hospital again

Started by visualspice, November 27, 2013, 04:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I went via ambulance to the ER last evening. Most of you know I've been sick for the past few weeks, well I found out why. Turns out I have a blockage in my intestines and an inflamed pancreas. This means I've been the most unhappy patient in the hopsital to date and I m actually fighting the method of treatment tooth and nail. They pretty much have to stick a tube down my nose to throat to.stomach to pump out the excess acid that's been building up. Needless to say that was a failed attempt at.their part cause I kept ripping it out. It.hurt so bad D; I'm in the middle of begging them to put me to sleep for.it but I'll have.to see.when the doctor sees.me this morning. Wish me luck and don't expect to.see.much a me lately.

~the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Oh no, Spice! That's awful news. I hope you and the doctors reach a good middle ground that doesn't cause too much discomfort for you, but fixes your poor tummy! All the best - hope you're back out and on the mend soon!

Hang in there!

visualspice

Yeah I cried so much over their method of treatment (the one I fought tooth and nail against). I'm terrified of puking (which is a problem in itself... Considering most of yesterday I was puking before we called an ambulance.) And now that I'm here, all I can do is wait and hope for good news. At least the meds I got today are working. *sobs*  last night they gave me a double dose of anti nausea medicine that did absolutely nothing. Only thing that helped it was some anxiety meds my husband requested on my behalf, which I think was given after my cat scan.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Take care, Spice!  D:  It sucks, but I'm glad to hear they at least figured out what's going on...  Take some time to recuperate, and we'll see you when you come back!

November

Jeezums. That's pretty sucky Spice DX Seem's your down on your luck with all this treatment crap. Hope things start turning in your favor soon; I've never been in your situation so I don't really know how sucky it is, but it sounds bad enough.

I'd say hope you get better soon, but really, just get better in your own time, less stress that way, although, I do hope the situation gets better soon!

Lion

Oh the horror!  I'm sorry to hear that Spice.  But just know as bad as that is, you have the support of al of us here, even the stinky Lion.  Take care of yourself first and foremost!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Vivi

Oh no! Aw, that's dreadful to hear, Spice! I hope they get some decent treatment for you soon, I'd hate for you to be stuck in there for a long time...

Take care of yourself, and don't hurry back on our account. Put yourself first!

Paradox

God, people, stop posting so my post can go through! Oi!

*ahem* Damn. You weren't kiddin when you said your stomach hates you. >>

Well buddy, I'll keep ya in my thoughts and I hope to hear that you're feeling better soon. Take care.

Rhindeer

Jeeeeeesus. D8

Get better soon, Spicy! And hopefully they can at least knock you out for that treatment, because that sounds bloody awful. :\ I hope you feel better soon, hon! Fingers crossed!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Looshi

Oh geez!

All the good wishes in the world that you get better! We're thinking of you Spice. Hang in there!

TheAmir

Urgh that suuucks. I've had to go to the ER myself twice in the past few months because of some heart issues, I don't know you well yet but anyone who's been through that ER experience, yeah...  :-\ I know the feels and they are not good ones. Not a fun time at all, especially during what is supposed to be a holiday season. Hope you feel better soon.

Lethe

*flails* Spiiiiiiceeeeeeee! >D< You better live! I finally came up with a thread I want to do with you as long as you want to (and you better want to cause everyone threads with you, it's a rite of passage for Spirits)

T_T get better soon. you seem to be the life of the party and the cbox and I don't want to know for whom the bells toll

visualspice

I'm posting on my phone so I'll be brief, but I might be able to go home soon, so long as the new xray comes back ok. I also wanted to say thanks for everyone's concern. Turns out this sort of thing appears to be just an unfortunate result from my surgery (for those of you unaware, I had a kidney removed back in September and am still recovering from that). But I shall keep you all posted with any updates if necessary. For now, I gotta conserve my phone's battery until tomorrow morning x.x

Anona

visualspice

Well! At this moment in time I have stumped the doctor so a.surgeon is coming to look at me and my xrays tomorrow to.judge if its surgery related as.to why my problem exists. I pretty much have an obstruction in my small intestines that isn't moving. Normally, if a patient gets an obstruction, it does move, but mine is not and it has the ER doctor stumped. Also, pain meds aren't helping and I can't take more due to the fact pain meds slow down your intestines.

Now I'm finally in less pain but for about an hour it was.horrible anyways, here's to hoping this'll go over.as quickly as.possible.

Lion

As ever you are in our thoughts and I hope you get better soon!  Keep us posted if you spice.  Paws crossed!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Paradox

Good to hear from you again though I'm sorry to read that you're in such an uncomfortable and unpleasant predicament at the moment. I've been keeping you in my thoughts and I do hope that the doctors are able to help heal you up  as painlessly as can be managed.Chin up, my friend,  and hang in there!

Have a random silly Xena picture. Hope I made it small enough.

Vincent

I heard the news from Paradox. Apologies that I haven't had the opportunity to lend my condolences any sooner. I wish that you shall find comfort and good health as soon as possible.

visualspice

I got good news. If I am able to keep liquids down I can go.home this evening on a liquid diet. I'll know for sure come 7 o'clock. Here's to hoping!

Lion

Awesome!  Now keep those liquids down! 8D

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn