Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lunair the elf and Chime the pixie hybrid; Needs a third party member.

Started by Widow15, December 06, 2013, 11:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Widow15

The soft wind blew gently through Lunair's hair as she silently stalked a small doe, her ivory wood bow loaded with a metal tipped arrow in her hand. She needed to be silent, almost invisable, which was not hard, considering she was a wood elf. But, she was only part elf. Her father was a Faerie, a race that ruled over the light creatures, like pixies and mermaids.

Lunair brushed her silver and brown hair from her brown and gold eyes, taking aim for the doe's heart. "Forgive me, my earthly sister, for I must eat." She whispered an apology to the doe, and slowly pulled back the arrow, and....

"Oh! LUNAIR!!!" A loud, female voice rang out, startling the doe, making it run off. Lunair quickly tried to take the shot, but missed, hitting only air. She growled, turning her head to the half pixie half human girl, with short purple hair and red eyes. "Chime! Why did you do that?! That was our dinner you just scared off!" Lunair scolded Chime, then, seeing her sorrow, sighed. "I'm sorry Chime, I should not have yelled. Come on, why don't we go to the village to get something to eat?" Chime's bright eyes grew, then nodded. "Oh! Ok! Sounds fun!"

Wicked Basket

Skillet wandered through the woods feeling positively bored. There wasn't anyone else in the woods for him to play with, that is until he heard some shouting nearby. The imp ran towards the source and saw an elf and a pixie. Skillet grinned as an idea popped into his head. He would make them jump out of their own skin. Skillet had to run in order to get ahead of the elf's long strides as she made her way to town. Soon he was in position hiding in a bush. As soon as the pair got close, he turned himself into a bear and roared right in their faces as loud as he could. However, he was struck with the giggles and as soon as he had finished scaring them he returned to his normal form, laughing hysterically.

Widow15

Chime's eyes widened at the sight of the giant bear, shrieking slightly. Lunair, however, simply blinked, raising her bow to the bear's heart. She was surprised to see the bear giggle, then suddenly turn into an imp. "Wha....?" Chime flinched, then her eyes grew. "Whoa! Thats cool! How did you do that!?" Lunair, however, was not impressed. She still pointed her arrow to the imp's heart. "Who are you. Why did you do that?"

Wicked Basket

Skillet was very disappointed that the elf had not been frightened.
"You're no fun," he said pouting. He was pleased that the pixie had been scared, impressed even.
"It's a gift," he told the pixie. "One of my many talents. For I am Skillet the Imp. The one and only!"
Skillet looked the two over and asked "So where ya going?"

Widow15

Lunair sighed, lowering her bow. She coulden't be too mad, after all, he wad an imp. "Hello, Skillet," Lunair said, bowing slightly. "My name is Lunair. My friend,is Chime. We were going to the the nearest village to find an inn,for food and rest. Why do you ask?" Lunair asked the imp carefuly.

Wicked Basket

"I'm bored and lonely," the imp replied. "I need someone to talk to and hang out with. You were the first ones I found in these woods to talk to."
At least the elf had lowered her bow. The pixie was fun, but Lunair had a poor sense of humor. Skillet decided to take on the challenge of getting a laugh, maybe even just a chuckle, out of this elf.
"So," Skillet said rocking back and forth on his feet, "can I come? I don't take up a lot of space."

Widow15

Lunair sighed, a battle obviously going on in her head. The imp would really annoy her, with her quiet personality and all, but, she woulden't mind the company. And Chime, well, she was part pixie, so she would get along with Skillet. Lunair sighed. "Very well, you can come along. The nearest village is to the west, so lets go."

Wicked Basket

A big grin spread across Skillet's face.
"Awesome! Let's go," he said excitedly. Skillet took off in the direction she had indicated.
"Hurry up, Slowpokes," he called back.

Widow15

"Alright!!" Chime said cheerfuly, rushing over next to Skillet. Lunair sighed again, and began to trudge besides the pixie and the imp. "Ok, lets go."

It was a very long walk for the group, but at last they reached the village. The bright moon took place of the shining sun as they searched for an open inn to eat and sleep. Finally, Lunair managed to find a small two story inn. They walked in, and Lunair instently became discusted. All around the inn, there were crowds of drunken people. "Lets just hurry and find a table." Lunair growled.

Wicked Basket

"I'll get us a table," Skillet said with a grin. He ran off and vanished within the crowd. A few seconds later there were horrified shouts coming from one of the tables. The frightened drunks slurred and stumbled away from the angry badger on their table and ran as best they could out of the bar. The badger turned back into Skillet, who was jumping up and down, waving his arms, and shouting "I found a table."

Brisinger987

Torak had been enjoying the evening quite a lot.

Then the damn badger happened. The armour materialised over Torak within seconds, and instantly, the sword was drawn, pointing it at Skillet, angered that this shapeshifter thought he was above an assassin.

"I think you need to start explaining, before I run you through..." Torak's voice was altered slightly, and the eyes of the armour glowed, making the assassin seem like he was demon-kind.

"Just remember, no matter, how fast you run, I can run faster..." The armoured gauntlet descended on Skillet's throat, attempting to hold the ex-badger in the air as an example.

Wicked Basket

Skillet shrieked in terror as the grasping gauntlet came forth. As soon as it clamped shut, Skillet was gone. A voice came from another table a short distance behind Torak.
"Can't anyone take a joke," Skillet asked. "And what makes you so sure you can catch an imp?"
Skillet then appeared on Torak's left shoulder.
"You're grumpy and no fun."
Skillet was then once more on the table that he started from.
"So how ya doing? Done anything fun lately," Skillet inquired with a smile.

Widow15

Lunair had no time to act as Torak's guantlet tried to grasp Skillet, luckily, though, Skillet had exsaped the grasp. Lunair quickly took out her bow, loaded it, and pointed the arrow at Torak. "And who might you be?" Lunair asked, with a simple tone.

Brisinger987

Torak saw the girl draw the bow, and instantaneously teleported, appearing behind her, putting his sword to her throat.

"The name's Torak sweetheart... Although you will be calling me the same sound everything makes when it's throat gets cut if you don't put the bow down, and leave." Torak snarled into her ear. He had a location primed to teleport to if he needed a quick escape.

"Bring me to you, Torak... Like the old times........" A voice of pure evil whispered in the back of his mind, and Torak found himself tempted to say the words to summon his old ally.

Wicked Basket

Skillet sprang into action. He couldn't let his new friend get hurt. In the blink of an eye, Skillet was atop Torak's head and transformed into an anaconda. Using his mighty snake strength, Skillet wrapped around Torak's neck, arms, and torso and pulled the sword away from Lunair's neck.
"Leave her alone," he shouted, "or I'll make you pop like a cork!"