Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black Ambitions (Tak)

Started by DaGlobster, January 08, 2014, 04:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Do not worry, my love. I will wait here for you." She called out as Ardeadai left. His words troubled her slightly. How could they be truly together if he didn't share her gift? She huffed, and exited the pool again, this time staying in her draconic form. "You two, keep an eye out." She commanded to the gilded golems, and they stomped away, patrolling the hallways. She walked over to the biggest pile of gold and valuables and immersed herself in it.  She laid down on it like a bed, pressing herself against the pile with a gasp of pleasure. She loved her hoard almost as much as she loved Ardeadai, and she was going to enjoy it while she could, until she had to leave it. She curled up, and tried to go to sleep, but she couldn't.

After a few minutes of restlessness, she got out of her pile of gold and walked to another part of the castle, the library. She transformed into her normal human form in a flash of purple and black and started combing through the books, but could find nothing of value. She growled, and almost melted the entire collection when she realized something. There was a university that held all the knowledge she needed.

"Uthlyn..." She muttered, and ran back to the main chamber, grabbing a gorgeous summer dress and hat. She stood in front of a grand mirror protruding from a column of rubies, and focused on herself until her skin changed into a more human color. She smiled to herself, a small chuckle escaping her mouth. She was going on a trip.

((Roger that, although I felt this also needed closure on Stygia's part.))