Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Claiming the night (open)

Started by Anadwen, December 31, 2013, 12:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringer of Fenrir

"As you wish elf lord, and also you age very well. As do I..." Hjaldi also was much older then he looked as he looked he noticed the damaged armor and how it clinked and made small noises enough that he may be able to hear it in battle. Hjaldi being a half Giant had heightened senses and also having a family gift from the god Beruin his senses were tuned to a primal state. Hjaldi looked around trees and rocks as well as small hills he would be at a slight disadvantage his size would be hard enough trying to watch a small creature. But a elf was quicker and in the forest he knew he would use the trees and jump around he would go defensive and wait for an opening.

Hjaldi knew battles he was a true war fiend living on the edge of battle and even turning profit out of it and becoming a sell sword. Hjaldi lets his blades waver a little as if to give them a feel through the air. "I may need to switch my weapons up a bit. Ha! It is too late! they will do." Hjaldi looked off to the edge of his eyes almost into a world beyond. "Beruin! give me your strength i still say your name even though these are not your forests!" Hjaldi bowed his head and then looking up. his eyes were different they were cold ready for battle as though they were cold and needed warm blood to bring life back into them. "At your bidding dragon rider..." Hjaldi was not going to make the first move he wanted to see what he was against.

Wicked Basket

Lucian did not want to get caught up in the duel, so he wordlessly got up and moved to the opposite side of the camp, closer to Taiyou. He felt much safer over here. Lucian also felt very out of place. He was no warrior, yet he was surrounded by them. Sure he had killed those men in the woods, but it was self-defense. He had never killed in anger. He just sat and watched the two warriors as they prepared to fight. Maybe he could learn something.