Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Final Days of the Nosferti

Started by Echtronis, January 13, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echtronis

Long ago, in a great valley to the west today known as Connlaoth, there was the Nosferti, and in this time millennia ago, they were supreme among all.
Mighty was their reign, theirs was a bastion of mortal achievement over engineering and magics, they could not be contested, and few would dare to even attempt to.
Past their height, fat in a debauchery that always came to such places of sovereignty, their hubris grew as tall as their towers that loomed so great that it was said even far away Essyrn fell under their shadows.
It wasn't until the unexpected power of Angsar rose, that threat was finally given to them.
With the hearts of many supporting his great culling of those of arcane attunement, Angsar's Crusade had finally come to the Nosferti, to cull the corrupted wizened that held dominion of so much of the land.
In their final days, the once proud empire knew so tragically little of their impending doom, for how could but one man pose so much a threat to those who were nigh unto gods?

"Master Dhalekar, forgive the intrusion upon your preparation, but you had requested to be informed when the visitors from Essyrn arrived to the city..." the voice of old Girn cracked dryly across the room from the threshold. A scribe for the Collegiate, however attached into the service of he who he called master, Girn was an excellent valet, and though a slave he was in all technical sense of it, his was a most glorified position among his kind. He had but a single, baleful eye that missed hardly a detail that came under its gaze, and he made up the lack of a second with a third hand, attached at the end of an atrophied limb from under his heart, supported by long bronze instruments that aided his control over the otherwise deathly thing; it held a quill surprisingly well.

Dhalekar had been busy studying his newly reshapened flesh in a mirror upon stone wall, gilded in copper and gold filigree. His age was catching up to him, but fortunately, being a seated councilor in Nosferti's governing host of mages and scientists, known by all simply as The Collegiate, he had come into the access of an impish man by the name of Lecre, who knew the patterns that living skin would cling unto the meat beneath, and now Dhalekar enjoyed such labours, free of the many wrinkles his station and personal works would curse his form with, though it was only so long before the illusion would reveal him; when age would claim his life as it did with all men. A problem that Dhalekar personally spent himself into correcting. "Girn," he called to his servant in a voice that rang as if almost part of a song; the effects of the mage's own dabbling in sonimantic study. "I am certain I need not ask you to make their accommodations beyond satisfactory; you know how they think so highly of their little sandcastles." he smoothed his hands over the fine silks tailored for his form; a gift of tribute from a recently enslaved village of particularly talented silk farmers. He turned to the ancient scribe with a grace that pulled his attire in an almost otherworldly perfection. "How did their daughters catch that eye of yours? Tell me I have no need to call upon Lecre for them."

Girn fumbled at his cracked lips. "Well Master... There is a woman with them, but-"

"A woman?" Beautiful as it was, the emphasis in Dhalekar's voice rose up as if it held back a sinister tempest. "I was specifically to understand that the Vizier had at least three youthful maidens to present to me for my inspection...! Surely word of explanation was given for this insult?"

Girn bowed his head, to where Dhalekar viewed upon a mass of sickly white curtain of hair over the scribe's gray and yellow robes. "There was. To his words, three of his daughters had originally traveled with him, but were eventually turned back out of fear of safety. It appears-"

"Their safety?" Dhalekar gave a mocking scoff. "No land's roads are as safe as Nosferti's; even our dead still make constant patrol! What a timid fool; and still he dares to arrive to arrange such an important marriage?! No, certainly his daughters are so ugly even the skinweaver cannot aid them. If he thinks he can trick me into marrying so poorly, to move all the way to his wretched dunes only to find a trio of cross-eyed cows, I shall make his dreams realize in such wretched form that he will beg me to end his days in my experiments!"

Finding a pause in Dhalekar's graceful outrage, Girn spat in a few more words. "They feared of Angsar and his men, master."

Dhalekar's eyes fluttered to close, and light fingertips touched upon his brow as he let out a most annoyed sigh. "So he is a coward then... Angsar; the brute from the east. Is Essyrn so weak in these days that they fear such bothersome barbarians? Perhaps moving there would be a great mistake after all, either that or a great boon... If they hold so much fear in their hearts, it may prove an easy stage for my own ascension. If only I could learn of their methods without having to achieve familial ties; would this be so difficult?"

Girn's head remained bowed. "I do not know, my Master."

A scowl "Of course you don't know- begone of you, Girn! I've yet even more cowards to attend to. Tell that sniveling sandcrawler that I shall send summons within the week."

Dhalekar did not wait for acknowledgement. He knew Girn would carry out every suggestion to the letter, and with trusted discretion when the situation called for. In comely stride, the wizard carried himself to an arched alcove etched with a myriad of icons in his chambers. Along with a small amulet around his neck, the runes began to glow as he neared the alcove, and as he passed the threshold, light made a dance of chaos as he found himself in an entirely different place. Young servants already kneeled down beside a table, a set of tea and fine, delicate foodstuffs awaited him in his personal interior balcony within the council chambers. Their greeting was silent in contrast to the great din of blathering mages in the impossibly enormous hall. His was but one of forty-two other stone balconies that dotted the walls of the cylindrical court. Dhalekar eyed the individual banners that hung languidly below each one. Forty councilors, one balcony for the scribes, and then one for the Head Master; currently Chakedri of the college of enchantment. Dhalekar popped an engorged and altered grape between his teeth, already bored of their magically enhanced flavorings as the juices exploded in his maw. Herazril spoke now, no doubt having already turned a lengthy introduction into some plea for support of his House. He watched the illusionary image of the man speak in exaggerated size and volume in the center circle by the court's dais upon the floor.

"- and it is by this urgency, my fellow lords, that action must be taken! How are we to function with the perfection that we all demand of ourselves, if we stand by to allow uncivilized raiders to simply take our lands? How can you benefit from my contributions if I am constantly forced to mitigate from my losses? I have already lost two holdings, one of them prized for it's learnings of metallurgy to our archives!"

"Oh yes, your new wondrous 'iron alloy'" the image, and voice of Herazril had shifted to match that of Nebratos, a known political enemy of the former. His tone was deliciously mocking. "Such contributions, good Herazril, are still far from proper testing - we've seen far too many 'discoveries' of new metals crumble once their enchantments fade. If your holdings held such grand achievements, surely you would have done something about these 'uncivilized raiders' you and your friends groan about. Clearly you are simply seeking for others to dip into their pockets in order save your own - as you've done before no less! I say none of us should suffer for your inadequacy of economics, Herazril! Kill your treasurer, and have him more wisely replaced!"

"No, these are no mere barbarians, councilmen, but something far worse!" Another image, another voice, this one was Ataren, whom earlier had annoyed Dhalekar with his bleating concerns. As he spoke, Dhalekar gripped a bronze rod at the lip of his balcony, which hummed to signal to the Head Master that he wished to speak. "They say that this Angsar rides in crusade!" Ataren continued. "That this man and his army wish to make our lands his! All of our lands! They had breached the Bone Wall as if it were nothing!"

Dhalekar felt a tingling in his palm around the rod, and quickly his essence took a projected form at the dais in place of Ataren as the others had done. He called out. "The Bone Wall has been unattended and without support for over fifteen years. Had the council listened to prior concerns, this Angsar, crusader or otherwise, would not have had so much success against it. The college of necromancy stands that Herazril's failure to take proper care of his holdings are at no fault of ours. I propose that Herazril funds the expenses of what aid the council deems worthy to send against this Angsar, and push the army back beyond the Bone Wall. With proper support, the Wall will put an end to these upstarts' crusades; let them starve themselves into disbandment then!" He looked upon the Head Master's balcony as he spoke his faction's proposal. He noticed a strange figure standing by the elderly Chakedri, someone the necromancer did not recognize; and he knew all of the Head Master's advisers. Dhalekar felt his hand let go of the bronze rod back on his balcony, and he returned to his body as another image took to the dais.

The next speaker spoke on about some concern of this Angsar possessing some ability that overcomes magic somehow. Dhalekar had heard the same. The Bone Wall, the masterpiece of his college, a shifting barrier of spirits that wailed at the coming of unexpected guests to the valley of the Nosferti would suck the souls right out of those who would pass through it uninvited, and add it to their expanse around the mountain passes. It was told to him by another necromancer that Angsar had not only passed through the Bone Wall, but even stood within it, pushing it back somehow and allowing his army to pass by him through it. It was shockingly alarming to him, but he would not dare to admit such to the council, who would eagerly take advantage to turn some of his hard earned favor to their own doorsteps. No, this was a time for a more careful plan. Marry into the Essyrn houses, learn from their bizarre 'mummification' ritual of what he could for him to add to his studies of the nature of immortality, and let this mess with Angsar blow over in his absence.

More echoing prattling went on; one councilman after another. Some even called for a more liquid union between the colleges, but they were quickly struck down in mockery by the more affluent members. Dhalekar mostly just stared at that stranger by the Head Master. Surely the others thought it's presence was strange as well, but no one would make such an obtuse question of it in this setting. Eventually, it was decided that neighboring lords by Herazril will help bolster his defenses in order to more fully observe Angsar's conquest in order to see if further reaction is warranted. Observance, of course. All the more reason to find prompt egress for a pleasant stay in another kingdom. A warm one with beautifully dark complexioned women. Dhalekar stepped back through the runed alcove, and found himself once again in his chambers. Girn was nowhere to be seen. Finally alone again, Dhalekar returned to his mirror, inspecting his new skin again.

"No daughters... This is going to be a very dull meeting..." He spoke in a drawn out, noble's complaint. 

visualspice

OOC: If I have to edit anything in my post, let me know XD I was half asleep while writing this, oi!

------------

Master Dhalekar might have been disappointed no daughters had showed up, but a few of the men in the convoy had brought a most extraordinary gift for the man- a hand crafted, emerald finished sarcophagi that was embellished with a gold sculpture of a woman with polished obsidian hair. Folded across the her chest were arms holding a crook and flail, and a red, gem pasted heart painted over an inlaid detail on her chest with the Ancient Essyrni symbol of eternity- an hour glass that never empties, that never fills.

Inside, it was promised, a most rare specimen: a female mummy, in which the art of preservation of the body and the spirit could be clearly seen. They knew of the man's fascination in such arts and having recently come across such a treasure, they were eager to please the necromancer where as the lack of daughters might have had him upset.

Times were changing, as was the wheel of fate. Most witches and fortune tellers could feel it in their bones. Though it was from these wise sorts that they knew the sarcophagi was a good idea- the sayers having informed them that this mummy represented the future, and that Dhalekar would see this as a symbol of his Queen.  With threats of Angsar to the North, they knew it was only time before Dhalekar would have to face him, and his conquests, but the signs that they could help persuade him into some form of marriage with something as simple as a ancient, jeweled coffin- well...
They were just about to try anything not to upset their luck.

So in offering it was set before him as they awaited for him to approach it with inspection, after informing him most graciously, "Before you we humbly regret that the promise of three ladies has been not kept, but perhaps this gift; a jeweled coffin found in in southern Essyrn, will be an adequate gift for your grace. For inside, you will find a preserved specimen of the ancient ritual of mummification, truly a fascinating sight to be seen!"
And with heads bowed in waiting, they could only hope that he would accept this gift graciously and not be too soured they could't offer a 'live' woman to him now as a bride. Perhaps on the next trip....

But little did they know, that stirring inside the box was the power of life, the power of resurrection, and the cursed women who resided within began to reanimate, as organs began to reform, bubbling up in prickling sensations that, as her skin began to mesh over the regrowing organs and sensations returned as the spark of life, the returning of her soul, now washed over her in an unseen force that made her lungs feel as she let out a soft gasp, obviously unheard from within her coffin bed, as her still gnarled, rotted hair soon turned into curls of silky black hair, and once sunken, rotted eyes softened over, as rich, golden skin of the ancient Essyrni race replaced the grey, rotted flesh of the mummy that once was-

And there she lay, her innards still resurrecting, a heart, still inflating, as the wheels of time started for Lady Averella once again....
And who could have guessed, that as the coffin was awaiting to be opened and inspect by the great necromancer, that the mummy inside would, when revealed, actually show case a beautiful,  near-naked girl?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Scythe-Nova

[OOC: Same here just tell me if there's something i have to change :3]

Senka had arrived early and smoothly gotten into the highest seating of the Collegiate as an very good advisor, Some lies here some secrets there it was embarassing of how easy some of these mages was to manipulate even the head councilor Chakedri was like child to Senka's influence. Senka rarely changed her style but in this millenia she wore a large red silk cloak with gold threaded hem and a hood that covered most of her face and her shawl was wrapped around her body in a kind of makeshift clothing, she had several talismans and trinkets strapped to her body and instead of a shawl covering her eyes it was a leather band with inscribed eyes giving it a very arcane look.

But it would take time before Senka would see this entire council fall and as part of her plan she made sure she would be visible at the gathering but not so that it would seem overdone slightly subtle and slightly bold, It would work out for her eventually since all the council members would think of her as a secret advisor to the head councilor. In time she would not need to seek the other council members out at all since they would come directly to her, Playing right into her hands just as planned.

-"..."

Giving that family the location of the sarcophagus was one of the easiest things Senka had ever done, Simply whispering into the ear of the frightfull man of a place within an ruined temple where a tribute that would satisfy the mage Dhalekar. But she had also stricken fear into the man to ensure that the live women would not be delivered to the necromancer, it was not hard either she had just reminded the man of the many dangers there would be of three women on the road even with a guard patrol.

Senka knew all the secrets about the sarcophagus and the supprise it would bring the Necromancer and it made her crack a smile from behind the large throne like chair of the head councilor, The necromancer was the key to this plan and Senka needed him to act acordingly for all things to go smoothly. As she knew that the reanimated body would lend the necromancer very little for his studying she had placed an ancient scroll on how the ancients could revive their body and become a lich after death, As mummifying would not be a good way for her plan the scroll would have to be followed.

-"Though the servant hath to dissappear..."

She whispered into the ear of the head counsilor with the same grin upon her mouth, the head councilor did not react at the words because any reaction would certainly take the attention of the other council members. Chakedri made a subtle gesture with his hand and gave Senka his acknowledgement which made her grin even wider before dissapearing behind the chair, Moments later she stepped out from behind one of the large bookshelves in Dhalekar's lower study where Girn were at the moment.

-"The head councilor call for thee immediately Girn"

She said with her normal voice that rang as a pure bell through the air as she stepped up behind Girn with a wide smile upon her lips, In her hands she held a large tome that seemed beyond ancient but still somehow held together just fine. Somehow Senka knew that this would become one of her favourite memories of just making someone dissapear without a trace whatsoever, It made her feel all tingly and warm inside.

Echtronis

The courtiers abound the Agmat Hall were of mixed reaction to the presentation by the Essyrni envoy, like cautious hens they milled about a respectable perimeter, leaning and muttering behind silken veils, bronze masks, and elaborate make-up; each tower of the city a host to different trends of fashion, but their attentions were unquestionably seized by the elaborate gift.

"Such beautiful craftsmanship! And to think they do not have proper transmuters in the south!"

"Ah but did you hear? It was not what was promised! Perhaps the College of Bones is not as influential this season as they believed?"

"By the Philosopher's Stone what -are- they wearing? How can such minimalist dress be so gaudy at the same time?"

"Is that obsidian? I've heard from House Y'radun's eldest that only the dragons traded in it!

"Did you hear? They mentioned mummification; surely there is more gesture behind this 'consolation gift' than presented."

"Fah! Typical Essyrni, falling back on a promise to hawk their trinkets.."

The constant prattling was little more than ambiance over so many years, and Dhalekar's interest fell solely to the sarcophagus. He circled it slowly as it stood upright in the hall, seemingly inspecting the astounding work of it, though in truth his mind was locked in full embrace with the very concept the envoy had hoped; mummification, if the process could be reverse engineered, was exactly the sort of science the head of the Necromantic College desired. The fact that the Essyrni knew it well enough to deduce the motivation behind his proposition to them, and feed it on their terms without worry of a foreign son delving into perhaps more guarded secrets of its process, was impressive enough to stay an immediate tongue of displeasure. With cautious words of gratitude toward their master for the adequate tribute, Dhalekar had otherwise kept a neutral reaction to their guests for the benefit of the ever-present court, and offered the customary hospitality of his House's holdings in the tower until they were to return to the south. There, his sister, Nerapothes, would see to what diplomatic business could be discussed between their relationships. For Dhalekar, he gave hardly any more hesitance than required before having the bejeweled box of secrets summoned to one of his main studies.

--

In Dhalekar's personal chambers, Girn's face tightened and the third arm from his chest reeled back like a cowering snake at the surprise of this sudden, unexpected guest. He did not know her, and normally would shout at anyone outside of station who would be so bold as to show up in his master's chambers alone without his knowing of it, but the sheer presence of this mysterious woman compelled the loyal scribe to stray from the usual approach. "How... unexpected for the head councilor to ask for me specifically, my lady." He spoke slowly, and eyed the oddity the sheer wrongness of her. He immediately felt something was amiss, how could he not? However, there was an air of importance around her that he simply could not deny. Assassinations were far from uncommon in Nosferti, especially in these higher spires, and with the latest tensions, the situation may just have called just that to his master's abode. Nervously, but with intent, Girn fingered a lapis bauble that hung from his neck, rubbing the smooth blue surface with his thumb as he addressed her. "I of course would not deny Master Chakedri his direct call for my lowly presence, however," and from his sweat-dinged robe, he withdrew with his two remaining free hands a small letterboard fixed with parchment, and his personal quill, scribbling some things down on the parchment, ink flowing, literally magically, from the tip without pause. "The master is not home, and my vows do not permit me to leave the place unattended."

As if on cue with Girn's words, a strapping young soldierly man materialized from the alcove, following the triggered geas from the servant's warningstone. A cropped mane of auburn hair and decorated in light, but imposing armor of bronze plates and iron ringwork, Tavil looked between Girn and the woman with the leather circlet covering her eyes, already having a firm grip to draw his sword at a splitting moment. "Truly, Girn, a blind woman? Even your wierd, gimpy little chest-hand should be enough to find her throat before she trips over a table." Tavil's mirthful words were spoken in the slave tongue, believed by many to not be known to those vaunted nobles of the high towers.

Girn looked sour at his direction. "Careful Tavil, she may be an assassin, and I am summoned elsewhere." He replied in the same language. "And watch your tongue, dogsbody, the master would have your head and then your soul afterwards if he knew your lackadaisical approach to his safety and well being."

Tavil snorted unappreciatively and turned his attention to the stranger. "Begone, Girn, I'll let your questioning of my loyalty slide one last time."

Girn returned to speaking High Nosferti to the present woman. "Forgive me, my lady, Tavil here shall see to your needs if you are to remain, though I would advise against doing just that unless the Master is expecting you of course..." And with that, he saw himself out to find his way to Chakedri's offices, perplexed on his way over, that he never asked for the identity of the stranger, something that would be done without question normally. Furrowing his brow, he curiously looked over his notes he intended to keep for Dhalekar about the strange incident, but the sight of his writings made him nearly drop the board with a start.

THE END, THE END IS HERE, WOE BE TO US ALL, THE END IS NOW

"Wh- Why did I..?" Girn shook his head, and scratched out the writings. He looked back to the direction of Dhalekar's chambers one last time, and with the comfort of knowing he had not left his master there, he continued on to Chakedri's, writing down the events as he intended to earlier.

--

Dhalekar's study, more of a laboratory for all intent and purpose, was quite a menagerie of many, seemingly alien odds and ends, devices and apparatuses, charts and arcane iconography, and perhaps the most strikingly drawing, a massive fixation upon one wall, where a single body had been almost artistically flayed and splayed and spread out form the inside out; skin, organs, bones, and all the tissues of what was once known to a younger, uncivilized Nosferti people as the humors, all organized and named and categorized, somehow left in an almost perfect stasis of undeath, olfactorily cloaked with heavy incenses and light, flowery perfumes.

"But what of the Bone Wall, Master Dhalekar?" The necromancer had been surrounded by his colleagues, some panicked, some needing insight to arcane formula, some excitedly inquiring about the Essyrni tribute. Dhalekar himself calmly answering what he deemed worthy of his attentions, and it only took a few minor threats for them to finally make their leave. Finally, he could see to this sarcophagus, alone. Finally, he could take the next dogged step to what he dreamed would be his salvation from the growing troubles surrounding the empire. Finally, he would look upon the sole wonder of creation those dune-trotters ever made that was of any real worth.

With a gnarled wand made from the clawed hook of a grell, Dhalekar, eyes nearly mad with anticipation, pushed out all thoughts of his councilor responsibilities, and pushed the energies from the wand to gently prod at the lining of the golden treasure, searching for a means to carefully unseal, and lift, the cover.

"Today marks the beginning of my path to ascension.." He muttered to himself, believing he was alone.

visualspice

It was when her sarcophagus was being pulled away that the remaining insides returned and the poor, no longer dead mummy lady, lay there in a blanket of darkness, and also a blanket of crumbling remains of her petrified wraps. She could feel the coffin moving, the rumbling of wheels and bumps from the outside world near deafening. But it wasn't until everything had stopped that the woman strained to listen for anything more. But hearing nothing, she figured she might have been alone again and worked at pushing at the heavy coffin lid. Thankfully it was not locked (despite the way it might have seemed!) And with a soft, rock rumbling noise, the coffin lid began to lift.

It was a slow process, mind you, as the woman's strength was nearly zapped! Returning to life was always a strain on her body, and though this happened every time, it was never easy. The sarcophagus lid weighed quite a lot, and it always took her far longer than she'd like to remove it, though she had no idea that, through her struggle, she might have a voyeur, as she continued to push and push until finally, the triumphant glow of lamp lit fell upon her as, the entire lid fell away, crashing most loudly onto the ground as the woman cringed and bit her lip.

And she remained completely frozen in place the moment she realized she was not alone.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Scythe-Nova

Senka simply smiled serenely when Girn acknowledged her and began speaking to her, She did not seem to look at anything but her very presence seemed to observe everything around her and when the warrior entered the room she simply tilted her head slightly and just kept on smiling.

-"..."

She said nothing when the two began speaking to eachother in the slave tounge thinking she would not understand what they were saying, But there were nothing about her behaviour that indicated that she understood what was said and when Girn once more spoke to her she nodded courtly.

-"Don't worry i'm sure thy master is dying to meet with me"

She said with a girlish giggle and waited for Girn to remove himself from the room before turning towards Tavil with a soft and calm smile, The man was a bit bigger than herself but she did not look up at him and instead observed him with her presence as she had done before.

-"... Thy art a cute one are thy not, Well well lets tarry here no longer i'm guessing there art guest holdings to wait 'till thy master returns home no?"

She said after a moments silence while smiling softly at the warrior man she knew to be named Tavil, She clutched the large tome she had against her chest and looked towards the door waiting for Tavil to lead her where she wished to be. Of course Senka did regret she could not be with the necromancer when he opened the sarcophagous lid and observe his reaction, Though she knew he would take the bait that was the large ancient scroll hidden inside the sarcophagous containing the secrets on how to become a lich.

---

Now to the matter of Girn who had left Senka to her own devices, unbeknownst to him there would be nothing waiting him in the room he had been summoned to not even an exit could be found after entering. It was all within Senka's plans and efter he would enter the room to speak with the head councilor he would soon find himself drowning in a crushing tide of pure black void consuming the contents of the room and leaving no trace behind.

[OOC: it's what will happen once Girn enters the room, go ahead and play it out how you like :3]
[OOC: Just tell me if there's something you would like me to edit :3]

Tags: