Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a heads up!

Started by Gabriel Graves, January 14, 2014, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel Graves

Okay, first off, sorry I have been so bad about posting.

I guess you could say that I've been going through a lot lately. Im graduating, dealing with chronic depression issues and trying to get back into the workforce when I've effectively been unemployed for over a year. Things should even out, and I haven't forgotten about you guys, but I've been exceedingly busy as of late. I'll try to start posting regularly again ASAP.

apologies for the delays ><

Brisinger987

That's ok Gabriel, we all have ups and downs. Take as long as you need!

visualspice

Hey, take care of yourself, first. SOTE will be here when things calm down, no worries! And good luck with all of that.

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Looshi

Like they said, no worries Gabe. I know what it's like to deal with chronic depression, and a lot of stuff on your plate. Hopefully things turn to the better for you. We'll always be here for when you return!