Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop, you fiend! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 29, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Jasper rumbled happily at the scritches, and his tail even started to sway--which was kind of dangerous, considering it was a barbed club. But he was well aware of his size, and conscious of all the squishy people around him, and made sure not to get carried away. He closed his eyes and tilted his head so Lex and Maya would scratch where he wanted, his front claws kneading the ground like a cat.

Maya relaxed a little and mimicked Lex, using both hands now as she grew bolder. It helped that his behavior was so...harmless. It was difficult to be scared of a creature that was basically acting like a giant house cat, and it was strangely...cute. A word she never thought she would think of a giant lizard.

"Essyrn is beautiful," Khaiya said. "But Adela is much better, in many respects. Perhaps you could become a rider, if it's something you wanted. You could always be tested."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I don't have any of the abilities required to be a Dragon Rider," Lex said. "Many nobles have their children tested young. Even bastard children of servants." There was no venom in his tone, he stated it as fact with perhaps some resignation. He'd never be a Dragon Rider. It wasn't in his pure Serenian blood. He hadn't even inherited any fae traits. No magic or psionics of any kind. It was a good thing he had found Lady Luck.
        "So Lady Lekari, how is your first experience with a dragon?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"A shame," Khaiya said mildly, deciding not to pursue the topic further--especially as the subject of his legitimacy came up. No, that was delicate terrain, and even if he didn't sound upset, it was best not to piss off a Gautier, bastard or not.

Maya had been ignoring their chatter, entranced by the dragon, but at Lex's words she peeked over at him and beamed a smile. She had relaxed the more she "pet" the creature, convinced now that it was safe, and excitement had soon overridden uncertainty.

"Wonderful!" she said, laughing. "He's so warm. I always expected them to be cold for some reason, like--" She paused and looked up at Jasper, suddenly aware that what she had been about to say might be...offensive. The creature was intelligent.

"A lizard?" Jasper supplied, and Maya flushed at his words. "It's quite alright, m'lady. We are made of similar matter, but we are like unicorns are to horses, like phoenixes are to eagles. Some dragons are cooler, depending on their element. I come from the earth, so my blood runs hotter."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Lex laughed at that. He'd pet many of the dragons as a boy, and a few years prior had seen Siren perform in the lighting ceremony. This was his first time seeing Jasper, and he wouldn't forget the big guy easily. He'd wanted a sleek, fast flying dragon, with wicked talons, and a razor tipped tail. Boyhood dreams. Now he was simply happy to get the chance to meet them on occasion.
        "I've not missed a lightning ceremony since my first one as a boy," Lex said to Jasper. "This is the first one I've seen you at. How are you liking it so far?"

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I like it. I get to be the center of attention," Jasper said, puffing out his chest. But then he let out a soft snort and deflated with his next words. "But I feel like I scare people. They go to the others as their first choice, but not me."

Maya winced, feeling called out, for she had been just as guilty of that. To be fair, though... "I am nervous of all dragons equally," she said, and quickly added, "Not anymore, though! You are magnificent. I've just never been this close to a dragon before; I've only ever seen your kind from afar."

"Jasper's still a baby, really. Only eleven," Khaiya said. "I've known him since he was a hatchling."

Maya's eyes went wide and she shot a look between Lex and Khaiya and the the dragon she was petting. "Eleven?"

"Excuse you. I'm a grown adult," Jasper said with a huff that ruffled the three humans' hair. Then he turned his eyes to Lex. "Did I do well for my first time?"

Aeytrious

"You did great," Lex said. "Had I not come every year and been slightly obsessed with dragons, I wouldn't have known it was your first year. It was flawless." He scratched a few more times, and then Lex stepped away from Jasper. "We should probably be on our way now. There's much to do, and this is Lady Lekari's first time at the public festival." He then proffered his arm to Maya. He looked over his shoulder at the nearby crowd, and noted a small gathering headed their way. "It seems our interest has drawn the attention of others," Lex pointed out. "It seems you'll be getting plenty of attention Jasper. It was lovely to meet you both. Perhaps we'll meet again Khaiya. Have fun Jasper."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Jasper puffed with pride at the praise, and would have been happy to just stay like that the rest of the night if they didn't have to leave. At first the big dragon wilted, disappointed that his attention-givers were leaving, until Lex pointed out the approaching crowd. It seemed that the more nervous among the crowd just had to see them demonstrate that it was well and truly safe before they were assured, but now that the ice was broken, Jasper would likely not want for any attention the rest of the night.

He flashed a toothy, draconic smile at Lex as Maya took his arm to leave. "Thank you. I hope to see you again next year!" he said, as Khaiya waved to them.

Arm looped in Lex's, Maya peered over her shoulder as they walked away, getting one last look at the dragons. "All this time I imagined them as fearsome brutes," she said, wonder in her voice. "No one ever told me they were basically just giant talking puppies. I would have been less afraid had I known."

Aeytrious

Lex led Maya away, toward the booths with food and games and souvenirs. His fingers stroked across the back of her hand as they walked and talked. "Jasper was quite like a giant puppy, but all the dragons have varying personalities, much like people. The oldest among them often are very patient and treat us humans as a parent does a child. Some though are impatient, and see us a s not much more than a nuisance. Not all the dragons are pleased with the bonding and the riding." Children ran past to head toward the dragons, they wanted their turn petting them.
        "What's next," Lex asked. "Should we get something to eat, play games, or perhaps you're ready for me to take you some place dark and cover you in kisses. Perhaps I can kiss you between your legs again?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya flushed red at Lex's words, that statement immediately transporting her back to the carriage ride, and the fun they'd had there. She snapped a look around the area, as though making sure no one had overheard--but with all the noise and clamor and distractions all around them, Lex could have shouted and it was unlikely anyone would have paid attention.

She squeezed his hand, her heart fluttering in her chest.

"Where would we even go?" she whispered. "There's people everywhere."

Aeytrious

It did seem that there were people everywhere, and it would be hard to find a secluded spot. Maya had just confirmed, whether intentionally or not, that she wanted more sexual gratification. It was a good thing Lex was so lucky.
        He turned down the nearest street, not thinking about anything except finding a nearby spot where nobody would find or bother them. Then he randomly turned again, and again, and again. A fifth and final turn brought them to a collapsed arch. There was just enough space, that if a person of Lex’s build crouched low, they could slip past. Lex did just that leaving Maya right outside as he went under the broken stones. He wanted to be sure that his luck wasn’t coming with a dangerous surprise. That happened from time to time, but the reward was always better.
        Lex’s eyes widened in amazement at what he found inside. Obviously long forgotten, the small courtyard was overgrown. The plants had returned to their wild nature, but the beauty was not lost. So many flower bushes and exotic plants had reached out from their planters to spread through the grass. The vines were running rampant climbing all the walls. In the center of the whole place was a beautiful tree, a thick moss carpet growing beneath in its shade.
        “You need to get in here Maya. You’re gonna love it.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Where Lex was taking them, Maya didn't have a clue, and she didn't get a chance to ask as she hurried to keep up with him, taking several steps to his every stride. They turned, again and again, until Maya was certain they were lost. At least, she would be lost if she was on her own, but he seemed to know what he was doing!

Finally, they stopped, and Maya waited as Lex slipped beneath the arch. She glanced around the alley, a little nervously; this was the sort of secluded place she was always warned to stay away from (a warning she'd failed to heed that fateful day when she met Lex!). But when Lex called to her, she turned back to the arch and, doing her best not to dirty her skirts, crouched low and slipped into the room.

Her eyes widened at the sight, a hand resting on her chest.

"Did you know this was here?" she said in awe, straightening up and brushing at her clothes. She turned in a slow circle as she took it all in, green eyes wide. "It's beautiful. What was this place?"

Aeytrious

“I had no idea this was here,” Lex admitted. “Lady Luck guided me.” He turned and took Maya by the hand, leading her around as he explored the place for the first time. There were a couple windows and a door that had been bricked off from the inside at some point. The garden had likely changed owners but the new owner either didn’t want it or didn’t also own the buildings that bordered it. There could be any number of reasons why the garden had been forgotten. With the collapse of the arch, and no will or means to repair it, the place had likely been abandoned for years.
        “I don’t know why this place had been lost, but now we’ve found it. It’s our spot in the city, our secret.” Lex pulled Maya close and kissed her, their lips pressed together softly. “So what would you like to do in this beautiful secluded spot? Should I kiss you lower, or would you like to get a taste of me?”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Their secret spot in the city--that had a wonderful ring to it, the idea that there was something that was truly theirs alone. And what a place! It was the sort of place she should balk at; after all, it was abandoned and overgrown and in ill repair. And yet, there was a romantic, wild beauty in it all as nature reclaimed space in the city, untouched and forgotten until now.

Hopefully it would remain that way.

She was snapped from her gawking when Lex pulled her in close and pressed their lips together, and with a happy sigh, she looped her arms around his neck and snuggled in close. What a romantic night, and to think it was only beginning! Dragons and secret hideaways and...illicit carriage rides. Just as the memory started to warm her cheeks, Lex spoke, and the heat spread down her neck.

A...taste?

Oh. Well. Back in the carriage, she had asked what she could do for him, but she had been high on passion and low on inhibitions. Now that she had her mind back, she also had the capacity to blush. In the heat of the moment, it had seemed so much less crude and far less intimidating! Strange how desire heightened bravery.

"I...er..." She cleared her throat. Spirits, how brazen and unladylike she had been! But the desire had been real, and it still was, even if nerves had settled in since her brain had cleared. She blinked up at him then looked back away. "I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do..."

Aeytrious

A broad grin spread across Lex's face at Maya's new shyness. He kissed her more fiercely and slid his hands down her body. "Don't worry," he told her, "I'll guide you, but first." Lex dropped to his knees and lifted Maya's skirt, finding her uncovered sex. "I want to taste you again."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Lex!" Maya gasped, her hands shooting to his hair and gripping on, her eyes going wide and flustered. "Not while I'm standing!"

She'd fall! Spirits, but she had been sitting when he had "kissed" her there earlier, and her legs had trembled so violently there was no way she would remain standing.

Aeytrious

Lex only smiled up at Maya as he climbed under her dress. "Lean back against the pillar," he told her, as he moved to press his mouth against her sex. He could see that she wasn't yet slick with desire, not dripping wet as she had been earlier. That just meant he had a opportunity to taste the freshest dew from her sweet flower. He trusted she'd find support against the pillar as he opened her petals to press at the bud within. Gentle rubbing of his tongue against her clit, and then as she began to shudder and shake from the pleasure he re-positioned himself. His mouth lower, his tongue sliding and massaging her vaginal opening as his thumb moved in to stroke the clit. He wanted to taste every bit of her orgasm as she came to climax. He licked and sucked and rubbed, keeping his movements steady, building her up until she gave him that sweet nectar he wanted. He didn't take his mouth from her as he lapped every drop, tasting her thoroughly.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya had two choices: lean against the pillar, or collapse. So she chose to lean back as Lex vanished beneath her dress--and got to work. It amazed her how quickly he found all the right spots, amazed her how quickly he could get her trembling, and as she leaned back for support, she gently grasped at Lex's head through her dress, needing something to hold onto. It wasn't long at all before she began to tremble, the heat building between her legs, threatening to turn into something overwhelming--but then he changed rhythm and position and it interrupted her just long enough to delay her climax.

But not for long.

Alone in this secret place, they didn't have to worry about keeping quiet, but Maya still clamped a hand over her mouth just in case. It felt good, too good, and once again she worried she might scream if she wasn't careful. She writhed where she stood, struggling to stay upright and not slide down the pillar, one hand on Lex's head, the other muffling her moans as his tongue licked and his thumb stroked, driving her wild, and leaving her craving more even as, finally, he tipped her over the edge.

Her breath caught, her cry stifled behind her hand, and every muscle stiffened and trembled as she came against his mouth.

Aeytrious

The taste of her was divine, and Lex wasted not a drop. He stopped his clitoral ministrations and Maya's trembling eased. He pulled away from the honey pot, having sucked away all the nectar, licking the remnants from his lips. He came out from under her dress, with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. He knew what he did, knew that she had thoroughly enjoyed it, and he drew great pleasure from that. After standing, Lex gently pulled Maya, her legs trembling, into an embrace. He kissed her softly on the mouth and then guided her away from the pillars and collapsed arch. Behind the lone tree was a small bench and the grass in front of it the least overgrown with any flowers. They sat there, and he kissed her more. Until all her weakness and trembling faded away.
        Lex gazed into Maya's eyes, and a devious crooked grin spread across his face. "Now my dear, I think is the time for you to express your affection for me and your gratitude for all that I do for you." His devious grin quickly turned soft. "Only if you're up to it of course, and I promise to guide you gently."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oh, what had she gotten herself into? But Maya was nothing if not curious, and in the afterglow of passion, she was definitely feeling more adventurous, and reckless. Besides, it didn't seem fair that Lex had done so much for her twice already and she had done nothing for him--yet. She wanted to make him feel good, too. Wanted to touch him.

...She certainly wouldn't mind seeing him without his clothes.

That didn't mean she wasn't still bashful. She blushed at his words, that devious grin sending heat to her face and her groin, but she nodded through it and leaned in to kiss him hungrily.

"I am," she said against his lips, and leaned back so she could peer into his eyes. "So guide away."

Aeytrious

Lex kissed Maya hot and hungry. Biting her lip and pulling her in closer. “Well let’s start with looking at it and touching it.” Lex leaned back from Maya and began undoing the the buttons of his breeches. His erection was pushing against the fabric, visible beneath, as he pulled them open to reach the laces of his small clothes. A few quick tugs and his cock practically sprang free of the fabric, flopping free and standing at attention. His erect cock had nearly pushed free of his foreskin, and with a gentle push he released his swollen glans completely.
        “Would you like to touch it?” Lex lifted Maya’s eyes to his. “Examine it however much you like. When you’re ready I’ll show you how to stroke it. And as your courage builds you can put your mouth on it.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey