Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop, you fiend! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 29, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Another week, at least," Maya said, and picked up her stride to catch up. "Why?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"It would be best if I avoided your parents for now, and it'll be harder for you to sneak away without guards if they're home." Lex explained. "I may have magical luck, but luck only goes so far."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"This is true," Maya said with a sigh. "Then I suppose this means you should take advantage of that 'magical luck' while you can, hm? Though...what about after?"

She frowned. "Do you plan to leave once they do return?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"The only plan I have is to get you home safely tonight, and to get a goodnight kiss before I leave," Lex said in matter of fact way, though the smile could surely be heard in his voice. "Beyond that, there is no plan. I'll see you tomorrow, and we'll see where it goes from there."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The mention of a "good night kiss" and the promise to see her tomorrow was enough to shave off some of the disappointment of receiving a less than concrete answer. It brought a smile to her own lips, and she reminded herself that even if their adventures turned out to be short-lived, they were still fun and exciting and the kisses were nice! Besides, it's not like it would come to anything, right? He had his Karis--even if he had said some very confusing things about love and her.

His heart was with Karis. That's what Maya told herself, reminded herself. If she just held that firmly in her mind, she could still have fun with him and not worry about getting too attached. Right?

It was just a bit of fun.

"Ah, living in the moment, I see," she said. "I suppose that's the best one can ask for. Very well! Just try not to scare the life out of me when you visit me tomorrow. The first time was enough!"

Aeytrious

The rest of the walk was silent, and uneventful. The gate had apparently gone unnoticed, which could be good or bad. Lex led Maya to her window, drew out two arrows that were attached by a silk cord, and shot them together. They struck right below the sill, and from them grew a rope ladder. He smiled at Maya as he gestured to the silk rope. There was a little sadness lining his usual mirth.
        Before she could make a move or say a word, Lex was in her space. The sorrow was deep in his eyes as he gazed into hers. Then he pulled Maya into an embrace and pressed his mouth into hers. He stroked her hair as he kissed her, and his other hand slowly slid down her back until it reached her skirts. With practiced dexterity, he managed to manipulate the fabric so that he could feel the round of her bottom, and he pressed her into himself with a little squeeze as his kiss grew in intensity. Then as quickly as it had begun, Lex broke off the locking of their lips, and took a step back. "If you asked, I think I'd actually stay the night with you. Which is a rare thing for me. But I don't think we're quite ready for that. Not after only a day."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya's heart beat a little faster when Lex suddenly pulled her in for a kiss, his lips warm against hers--and surprisingly soft, for someone who lived so rugged. She melted into it, pressing into him, amazed at her own boldness. Oh, she had been plenty bold before; she had gotten her share of kissing practice in Essyrn, and had even allowed them to get a little more handsy than was proper. But it had all been over her clothes, so it wasn't really crossing any lines; just toeing it, playing chicken with it.

So when his hand lifted her skirts enough to feel her bottom, she gasped, but she didn't jerk away. She was okay with toeing that line.

She was just surprised she was doing it with him. He wasn't even normally her type! But okay, light-skinned or not, he was handsome and strong.

And had charisma for days.

She licked her lips when he pulled back--and had the decency to blush at his brazen words.

Oh my. Really?

"It sounds like you're hoping for a different answer," she teased with a wry smile, reaching around to straighten her skirts. "But your instincts are correct, sir. I won't object to another kiss, though."

And she leaned in and kissed him again, giving his bottom lip a teasing nibble, before she broke it and met his eyes. "Tomorrow, then?"

Aeytrious

Lex was a little shocked by Maya's boldness as she stole another kiss from him. He was the thief, and accustomed to being the one doing all the stealing. He did steal another touch of her butt before she pulled away though. "Tomorrow then?" Maya's beautiful eyes gazed into his as she asked him, and Lex couldn't help but answer, "tomorrow."
        The thief made his way back out of town, to his hidden tree house, not far from the main road. There he slept on a fine down mattress, wrapped in fine blankets and furs, with the night creatures to sing his lullaby. The next morning he made his way back to Maya, who he was happy to discover still asleep. Posing as a new servant he was able to whisk her away at an opportune time and take her out for a lovely breakfast.
        And so it went, Lex and Maya spending their free time together, going on what amounted to several dates and outings. Sharing kisses, and some light petting, was one of the highlights, but Lex found himself just enjoying Maya's time. She may be shallow, and spoiled, but she wasn't stupid, and her flavor of humor and wit was growing on him more and more. She was a little silly in her ignorance and naivety, but that had its own charm, and she didn't doubt him when he told her the truth of how the world was. It was on one of their evening walks that Maya mentioned the upcoming Winter Solstice celebrations.
        "I'm well aware of them of course," Lex said as he lazily stroked the back of Maya's wrist. "It's one of my best nights to make coin, and since I've been spending so much time with you, I really do need to refill my purse."

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Oh...well. That wasn't quite what I had in mind," Maya said with a slight wrinkle of her nose.  "I was more thinking that we could attend together. You as my 'servant', of course, to preserve appearances, but there's ample opportunity for us to, you know...have some time to ourselves. There will be thick crowds; I doubt anyone would pay us much mind, so..."

She looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Does that sound like something we can do? I know you may be low on coin, but I still have my winnings, so I don't want to hear any excuses. This only happens once a year, after all."

But stern as her words were, she was smiling hopefully, hoping he would say yes. These last few weeks had been fun--wonderful, really--and though she had told herself not to expect much, because his heart was with another...

No, no. She certainly wasn't getting attached. This was just a bit of fun, that was all! And she certainly didn't go to bed with a pounding heart or have trouble sleeping because she was thinking of the day. It was just a diversion. That was all. He was hardly her type!

Really.

Aeytrious

Lex couldn't help but smile just a touch. He was growing rather fond of Maya. Not enough to forget about Karis, but certainly enough that she wasn't on his mind nearly as often as she had been. Absence only increased fondness for so long. Eventually that void would be filled by someone new. Though Lex didn't think about it, and would have denied it outright, he was definitely becoming attached.
        "If my Lady so desires, I will be there by her side." Lex was unsure he could refuse Maya at all. The way she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. A barely suppressed smile. Ample bosom pushed up. She was adorable and alluring all at once. How dare she set such a magnificent trap. He stopped in his stride, pulling her to a stop. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her passionately squeezing her bottom lightly.
        "I'll look forward to it," Lex said as he broke their kiss. "I'll be sure to plan on stealing you away to any dark corners I can find."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya shivered with delight as he pulled her into his arms, melting into his kiss as she matched his passion. He was fun to kiss; tall as he was, she had to rise on her toes to meet him, and she rather loved that. He made her feel tiny and dainty--not that that was difficult to do, with her own diminutive height.

She pressed into him when he squeezed her bottom, making a soft sound of pleasure, and felt the kiss ended too soon. But it always felt like that, lately. Like the more she tasted, the more she wanted--though she was loath to admit it, especially not to him.

"Such a scandalous thing to say," Maya teased, and nuzzled her nose against his. "A lady of my upbringing would never do such a classless thing."

Aeytrious

Lex laughed, pulling Maya atop him as he dropped to the grass. The clothes always stayed on, but Maya no longer shied away if she felt his arousal when they were embracing. She had begun to dress a bit more practical for when they went into the wilderness, and this evening, as she fell atop him, he was not buried in layers of fabric.
        Maya's bosom pressed against him in a delightful way, but he was more interested in her beautiful eyes, and her delicious lips. His mouth was on hers in a second. He nibbles and sucked as he kissed her. "Yes that is definitely something you won't ever do."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya squealed when Lex pulled her down with him, landing sprawled atop him with her face close to his, her breasts practically spilling from her bodice. She had definitely begun to dress more simply, but that didn't mean more modestly. If anything, she had started to show more skin, her necklines dipping ever lower and showing more shoulder.

"Never, ever." she murmured between kisses, looping her arms around his neck to press in closer. "And definitely no running off with strange men. Such impropriety! Oh, how people would talk."

Aeytrious

Lex ran his hands over Maya, touching her everywhere she would let him. He had coaxed her into expanding her boundaries a bit, but his hands remained over her clothes always, and never touched her “down there.” Bosom and buttocks was okay, as long as it wasn’t too much, and though there had been some light grinding, his hands were not allowed between her legs.
        Maya’s lips kept Lex sated and he thought of Karis less and less. He tried not to think about not thinking about Karis. That always turned his mood sour, but that wasn’t a problem today. Maya’s green eyes entrances him, and he enjoyed losing himself in them. Her ebony locks curtained around his face as she lay atop him. The way she smiled and giggled with such innocent joy melted away the walls of ice he hid his heart behind. And when she came in to kiss him, taking what she desired from him, his heart stopped.
        With each kiss Lex lost a little more ground in the fight of not feeling. Maya had been a mark, then a bit of fun, soon after that a curiosity, and now finally his doom. As he corrupted her sensibilities she was taming him. Eventually they would likely meet somewhere in the middle, at least until their world views, or her expensive lifestyle tore them apart. It might even be the return of her parents that would end this affair, but that didn’t matter. Lex could feel the pull and see the doomed path, but he didn’t care. He was enjoying falling in love, and his soon to be broken heart wasn’t enough to stop him, wasn’t enough to keep him from hoping it could be different this time. For now Lex would enjoy the way Maya occasionally swiveled her hips to grind against his arousal, and the feel of her bottom in his hands, and her hot laughter against his skin. Most of all he would enjoy the way she gazed at him longingly after she kissed him. The winter solstice would be a beautiful night for together, and Lex honestly couldn’t wait.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya spent the time leading up to the Solstice either preparing for the Solstice, or spending it with Lex.

It was all so dangerous; this was the longest she'd ever fixated on any one man; usually she grew bored or the trip simply came to an end. But Lex kept her interested, and there was no end to this "trip". She knew in the back of her mind that she was attached, that her feelings had grown beyond mere fondness, but she didn't care to stop it, or care to think about the future or how dangerous this was, emotionally and otherwise. She was enjoying living in the moment and throwing caution to the wind, as she often did, and what would happen would happen.

When the night finally arrived, Maya was prepared. She better have been, for she had spent the day getting ready. She wore light makeup, for she'd learned Lex preferred that--just a bit of pigment to her lips, a bit of kohl to bring out her eyes--and she wore her long hair down and loose to invite his fingers running through them. She kept her shoes practical, but her dress...

It wasn't entirely practical for a cool night. She opted to fuse Essyrni fashion with Adelan, choosing a lush red top that bared her midriff and exposed her ample cleavage, embroidered elaborately with gold thread, with a red skirt of the same material. She covered her shoulders with an Adelan-made shawl, something that would keep off the chill--and that was large enough unfolded to cover both she and Lex.

If needed, of course.

She adorned herself in gold and silver bracelets and anklets, and dangling jade earrings to compliment her eyes. Checking herself over in her mirror, and hoping to catch a glimpse of Lex in it, she added one final touch--a gold hairpiece fashioned to look like intertwining branches and styled to be worn just off center. She fluffed her hair, giving it a stylishly tousled look, and then turned to wait for Lex.

It had been a long time since she'd gone out into town for the festival, but as she headed for her balcony to look out on the town, she could see the faerie lights glowing colorfully in the trees. Ketra always went all out.

Aeytrious

It wasn't difficult for Lex to sneak past the servants. Sneaking was a big part of his life, plus he had luck on his side. When he reached Maya's door, from inside her house, he entered without a sound. This was the first time he'd ever used the door, so Maya would not expect it. He approached her from behind, and before he was within arms reach he spoke.
        "If you look that good from behind, I'm excited to see the front." Maya's surprise was clear as she jumped out of her skin with a gasp. She turned, the annoyance that he had startled her melting from her face almost instantly into joy. "You're even more gorgeous than usual," Lex told her. She really was simple in the right ways and so sexy. He himself was dressed like a Serenian nobleman in the styles of Adela.
        Perfectly coiffed hair and a clean shaven face made him look young but distinguished. His dark brown coat over a matching vest and dark green shirtsleeves were embroidered to look like dragon scales. More embroidery in fine gold thread styled as flames, was stitched along the hem and sleeves of his coat, and his dark green pants were neatly tucked into shiny black boots. A gold and ruby brooch of a dragon decorated Lex's lapel, wings spread and breathing fire. The new scabbard he carried his luck in hung at his hip from a black leather sword belt. Both were decorated with gold. Both hands were decorated in gold and ruby rings, though his sword hands rings were much smaller.
        Lex stepped to Maya, took her hand, and twirled her. He took in every inch of the beautiful woman as she spun. "Truly, you are stunning. I was hoping you'd bare some skin for me tonight, and it seems my dreams have been exceeded. You might find it a bit cold though, so I've brought you a gift." He reached into his coat and pulled out a thin gold chain. He gently removed Maya's shawl, and turned her away. She lifted her hair without instruction and Lex put the chain around her neck. The chains length was just so that the jewel it carried hung just above her cleavage. A stunning opal, black with some sparkling white along its outside and a swirling of reds and oranges at its core. The gem was magical, and Maya could immediately feel warmth spread through her entire body. He'd been holding onto the opal for quite some time, and it had cost Lex the last of his money to have the stone set.
        "I hope it lives up to your standards."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The opal was gorgeous--and it more than made up for the theft of her ring, which she had since forgiven even if she did like to tease him about it now and then. While back then it had been a frightening and enraging experience, she could now look back with amused fondness. Who would have thought that they would become this, when back then she had as good as ordered his execution?

How awkward.

Smiling, she touched the opal gently as its warmth coursed through her, chasing away even the tiny chill from her room. But though the necklace was striking, what most drew her attention was Lex himself, and she found herself staring.

He was...achingly handsome. Oh, he'd been ruggedly handsome before this, but he cleaned up nice. He looked like a nobleman, moved like a nobleman. Where had he even gotten such fine attire? It was probably best not to ask--and hopefully, if he'd acquired the garb in a questionable manner, it wouldn't spring up and bite them this evening.

"It certainly does. But more importantly, so do you," Maya said, and made an obvious show of looking him over head to toe. "You...look like a prince."

She reached up, caressing her fingers along his smooth jaw and down his neck. "You could fool the King himself."

Aeytrious

Lex snatched Maya up into his arms. He leaned in and pressed his mouth into her throat. He didn't want to mess up the tint she'd placed on her lips. That was likely to get him in trouble, even if she liked it. Down her neck into the top of her cleavage Lex kissed, sliding a hand up her back while the other squeezed her bottom. Right at the edge of when she'd stop him, Lex pulled his mouth away from Maya and released her with another little twirl.
        Lex stepped back, gave a proper gentlemanly bow and extended his hand to take Maya in escort. "If the lady pleases, I will walk at your side this night." The nobles would rarely venture into the festival, instead having parties and balls that the commoners were not welcome at. So they would be safe to wander the stalls and games and dancing that happened through the streets. Or at least that's what they hoped. Lex would once again show Maya how much more fun you could have if you weren't so concerned with being proper.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya was breathless as Lex twirled her, flushed and bright-eyed as he went from scandalous to gentlemanly in a blink. Oh, she did appreciate being man-handled by him, and it was growing more and more difficult to keep her boundaries enforced. She had caved on several of them already, let him push the line back a bit farther, let his lips travel a bit lower--but she had to stay strong! Respectable! Had to think of her future husband!

All things she didn't truly care about when she was with Lex. It was growing difficult to care about faceless hypotheticals when she had Lex in the flesh, in her arms.

"That does please me," Maya said when she could speak, taking his hand in hers. "In fact, I demand it."

She flashed him a smirk and a wink to show she was teasing, something that was also coming more naturally to her of late. She pulled him in closer and flicked a look to the door. "Are we using the window or the door tonight? I'll admit I'm unaccustomed to the door, so this was surprising. But I wouldn't want you to dirty your attire."

Aeytrious

Lex led Maya to the door. "Luck is with me," was all he said as they stepped through the portal into the corridor beyond. As they walked through the manor, the houses servants were always just passing. Down a side path they could be seen walking or around a corner was the sound of retreating footsteps. With luck, they didn't run into a single person all the way to the front gate. Just outside was a small carriage. Just nice enough to be allowed in the noble quarter, it was driven by a very Adelan man. His tribal roots clear through his Serenian garb. He wordlessly opened the carriage door for Lex and Maya, and after they were in he drove the carriage toward the festival.
        Lex spared no time pulling Maya into his lap. With the curtains drawn, they had complete privacy as she straddled him. He kissed her face, and her neck and pressed his fingers into her back and squeezed her bottom. She looked so divine, he was filled with more desire to tear her clothes from her body than ever previously. He still avoided Maya's lips, letting her be the one that smudged the ink.
        "Do we have to go," he asked between kisses. "We could find a dark place to spend the night kissing. I so love the taste of your lips on mine."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: