Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Stop, you fiend! [Aeyt!]  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

Re: Stop, you fiend! [Aeyt!]
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2017, 10:52:02 PM »
"Another week, at least," Maya said, and picked up her stride to catch up. "Why?"
OPEN THREADS! HOP ON IN FOR SOME WILD GOOD TIMES. 8D
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Anoki // Astrid // Axieva // Aysel //  Beatrid // Branwen // Briar // Cadmus // Cerys // Charik // Chephirah // Clover // Corryn // Dai // Delwyn // Demaht // Durga // Einin/Owl // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Felix // Frost // Gwendolyn // Hatame // Hayate // Hazel // Hyacinthe // Ife // Iris // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Khero // Koi // Kota // Kuan // Kuvira // Kyran // Kyori // Liam // Makani // Makoro // Max // Maya // Mei // Misae // Monster // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Nelly // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rowan // Sachi // Sadb // Sahar // Scarab // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Syrae // Taj // Tanith // Tessa // Tiaret // Tikaani // Vahni // Valor // Victoria // Wakiza // Xinyi // Yarra // Yasmin // Yiroa // Yun // Zahara

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2017, 10:58:49 PM »
        "It would be best if I avoided your parents for now, and it'll be harder for you to sneak away without guards if they're home." Lex explained. "I may have magical luck, but luck only goes so far."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiramKurohanaLexMelyndaria
MowellesaSehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

8etty 8otter 8ought a 8it of 8utter.
"8ut," said she, "this 8utter's 8itter.
If I put it in my 8atter,
It will make my 8atter 8itter.
8ut a 8it of 8etter 8utter
That would make my 8atter 8etter."
So 8etty 8otter 8ought a 8it of 8etter 8utter
(8etter than her 8itter 8utter)
And she put it in her 8itter 8atter
And made her 8itter 8atter a 8it 8etter.

Yes. I know I'm sexy.
You don't need to keep pointing it out.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2017, 11:01:24 PM »
"This is true," Maya said with a sigh. "Then I suppose this means you should take advantage of that 'magical luck' while you can, hm? Though...what about after?"

She frowned. "Do you plan to leave once they do return?"
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Anoki // Astrid // Axieva // Aysel //  Beatrid // Branwen // Briar // Cadmus // Cerys // Charik // Chephirah // Clover // Corryn // Dai // Delwyn // Demaht // Durga // Einin/Owl // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Felix // Frost // Gwendolyn // Hatame // Hayate // Hazel // Hyacinthe // Ife // Iris // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Khero // Koi // Kota // Kuan // Kuvira // Kyran // Kyori // Liam // Makani // Makoro // Max // Maya // Mei // Misae // Monster // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Nelly // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rowan // Sachi // Sadb // Sahar // Scarab // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Syrae // Taj // Tanith // Tessa // Tiaret // Tikaani // Vahni // Valor // Victoria // Wakiza // Xinyi // Yarra // Yasmin // Yiroa // Yun // Zahara

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:54 PM »
        "The only plan I have is to get you home safely tonight, and to get a goodnight kiss before I leave," Lex said in matter of fact way, though the smile could surely be heard in his voice. "Beyond that, there is no plan. I'll see you tomorrow, and we'll see where it goes from there."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2017, 11:21:19 PM »
The mention of a "good night kiss" and the promise to see her tomorrow was enough to shave off some of the disappointment of receiving a less than concrete answer. It brought a smile to her own lips, and she reminded herself that even if their adventures turned out to be short-lived, they were still fun and exciting and the kisses were nice! Besides, it's not like it would come to anything, right? He had his Karis--even if he had said some very confusing things about love and her.

His heart was with Karis. That's what Maya told herself, reminded herself. If she just held that firmly in her mind, she could still have fun with him and not worry about getting too attached. Right?

It was just a bit of fun.

"Ah, living in the moment, I see," she said. "I suppose that's the best one can ask for. Very well! Just try not to scare the life out of me when you visit me tomorrow. The first time was enough!"
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2017, 11:59:18 AM »
        The rest of the walk was silent, and uneventful. The gate had apparently gone unnoticed, which could be good or bad. Lex led Maya to her window, drew out two arrows that were attached by a silk cord, and shot them together. They struck right below the sill, and from them grew a rope ladder. He smiled at Maya as he gestured to the silk rope. There was a little sadness lining his usual mirth.
        Before she could make a move or say a word, Lex was in her space. The sorrow was deep in his eyes as he gazed into hers. Then he pulled Maya into an embrace and pressed his mouth into hers. He stroked her hair as he kissed her, and his other hand slowly slid down her back until it reached her skirts. With practiced dexterity, he managed to manipulate the fabric so that he could feel the round of her bottom, and he pressed her into himself with a little squeeze as his kiss grew in intensity. Then as quickly as it had begun, Lex broke off the locking of their lips, and took a step back. "If you asked, I think I'd actually stay the night with you. Which is a rare thing for me. But I don't think we're quite ready for that. Not after only a day."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2017, 05:39:37 PM »
Maya's heart beat a little faster when Lex suddenly pulled her in for a kiss, his lips warm against hers--and surprisingly soft, for someone who lived so rugged. She melted into it, pressing into him, amazed at her own boldness. Oh, she had been plenty bold before; she had gotten her share of kissing practice in Essyrn, and had even allowed them to get a little more handsy than was proper. But it had all been over her clothes, so it wasn't really crossing any lines; just toeing it, playing chicken with it.

So when his hand lifted her skirts enough to feel her bottom, she gasped, but she didn't jerk away. She was okay with toeing that line.

She was just surprised she was doing it with him. He wasn't even normally her type! But okay, light-skinned or not, he was handsome and strong.

And had charisma for days.

She licked her lips when he pulled back--and had the decency to blush at his brazen words.

Oh my. Really?

"It sounds like you're hoping for a different answer," she teased with a wry smile, reaching around to straighten her skirts. "But your instincts are correct, sir. I won't object to another kiss, though."

And she leaned in and kissed him again, giving his bottom lip a teasing nibble, before she broke it and met his eyes. "Tomorrow, then?"
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2018, 07:32:01 PM »
        Lex was a little shocked by Maya’s boldness as she stole another kiss from him. He was the thief, and accustomed to being the one doing all the stealing. He did steal another touch of her butt before she pulled away though. “Tomorrow then?” Maya’s beautiful eyes gazed into his as she asked him, and Lex couldn’t help but answer, “tomorrow.”
        The thief made his way back out of town, to his hidden tree house, not far from the main road. There he slept on a fine down mattress, wrapped in fine blankets and furs, with the night creatures to sing his lullaby. The next morning he made his way back to Maya, who he was happy to discover still asleep. Posing as a new servant he was able to whisk her away at an opportune time and take her out for a lovely breakfast.
        And so it went, Lex and Maya spending their free time together, going on what amounted to several dates and outings. Sharing kisses, and some light petting, was one of the highlights, but Lex found himself just enjoying Maya’s time. She may be shallow, and spoiled, but she wasn’t stupid, and her flavor of humor and wit was growing on him more and more. She was a little silly in her ignorance and naivety, but that had its own charm, and she didn’t doubt him when he told her the truth of how the world was. It was on one of their evening walks that Maya mentioned the upcoming Winter Solstice celebrations.
        “I’m well aware of them of course,” Lex said as he lazily stroked the back of Maya’s wrist. “It’s one of my best nights to make coin, and since I’ve been spending so much time with you, I really do need to refill my purse.”

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2018, 08:30:05 PM »
"Oh...well. That wasn't quite what I had in mind," Maya said with a slight wrinkle of her nose.  "I was more thinking that we could attend together. You as my 'servant', of course, to preserve appearances, but there's ample opportunity for us to, you know...have some time to ourselves. There will be thick crowds; I doubt anyone would pay us much mind, so..."

She looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Does that sound like something we can do? I know you may be low on coin, but I still have my winnings, so I don't want to hear any excuses. This only happens once a year, after all."

But stern as her words were, she was smiling hopefully, hoping he would say yes. These last few weeks had been fun--wonderful, really--and though she had told herself not to expect much, because his heart was with another...

No, no. She certainly wasn't getting attached. This was just a bit of fun, that was all! And she certainly didn't go to bed with a pounding heart or have trouble sleeping because she was thinking of the day. It was just a diversion. That was all. He was hardly her type!

Really.
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2018, 01:40:25 PM »
        Lex couldn’t help but smile just a touch. He was growing rather fond of Maya. Not enough to forget about Karis, but certainly enough that she wasn’t on his mind nearly as often as she had been. Absence only increased fondness for so long. Eventually that void would be filled by someone new. Though Lex didn’t think about it, and would have denied it outright, he was definitely becoming attached.
        “If my Lady so desires, I will be there by her side.” Lex was unsure he could refuse Maya at all. The way she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. A barely suppressed smile. Ample bosom pushed up. She was adorable and alluring all at once. How dare she set such a magnificent trap. He stopped in his stride, pulling her to a stop. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her passionately squeezing her bottom lightly.
        “I’ll look forward to it,” Lex said as he broke their kiss. “I’ll be sure to plan on stealing you away to any dark corners I can find.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2018, 09:50:24 PM »
Maya shivered with delight as he pulled her into his arms, melting into his kiss as she matched his passion. He was fun to kiss; tall as he was, she had to rise on her toes to meet him, and she rather loved that. He made her feel tiny and dainty--not that that was difficult to do, with her own diminutive height.

She pressed into him when he squeezed her bottom, making a soft sound of pleasure, and felt the kiss ended too soon. But it always felt like that, lately. Like the more she tasted, the more she wanted--though she was loath to admit it, especially not to him.

"Such a scandalous thing to say," Maya teased, and nuzzled her nose against his. "A lady of my upbringing would never do such a classless thing."
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2018, 10:09:19 PM »
        Lex laughed, pulling Maya atop him as he dropped to the grass. The clothes always stayed on, but Maya no longer shied away if she felt his arousal when they were embracing. She had begun to dress a bit more practical for when they went into the wilderness, and this evening, as she fell atop him, he was not buried in layers of fabric.
        Maya’s bosom pressed against him in a delightful way, but he was more interested in her beautiful eyes, and her delicious lips. His mouth was on hers in a second. He nibbles and sucked as he kissed her. “Yes that is definitely something you won’t ever do.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »
Maya squealed when Lex pulled her down with him, landing sprawled atop him with her face close to his, her breasts practically spilling from her bodice. She had definitely begun to dress more simply, but that didn't mean more modestly. If anything, she had started to show more skin, her necklines dipping ever lower and showing more shoulder.

"Never, ever." she murmured between kisses, looping her arms around his neck to press in closer. "And definitely no running off with strange men. Such impropriety! Oh, how people would talk."
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Tags: