Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Forgotten Sea

Started by visualspice, February 11, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

With one sandal on the ground, he began to lightly rock the hammock they now shared.
"It comes and goes, like the tides," he murmured thoughtfully, eyes still towards the skies. "I don't know- call me crazy, but I like the idea of traveling places far beyond our own. Windevher is so..." He made a face as his lips grew taunt. "We don't get a lot of foreigners.."
The waters were, after all, difficult to navigate. Only the Evheriens knew where the sharp rocks were hidden in the sea.. and not many were granted permission by his father, the King, to do trading.
Windevher island was- after all, seemingly the world's best kept secret, who only traded with the world in whispers and winds of the sea.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

Aurora shifted to lay on her side, her head propped up by her hand so that she could watch him. "I do wish to see the world, to be a stranger in a strange land. I want to learn new things, meet new people, yet realistically, I don't think it could ever be a possibility, not for me at least. My place is here. My family is here, but oh what I would give to weather a storm and see the horizon from a far off shore

"Oh Gherrick," she sighed, "can you imagine? It must be beautiful out there. A world of possibilities with no one to tell us no or where to go. Where would you even go? Where would you start if you could go anywhere?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Gherrick chuckled at her enthusiasm, at her dreams.
"I don't know. I've learned all about the other lands, but only through drawings and pictures. It's hard to imagine what a pine tree looks like, or even a land full of snow. Sure our mountains get snow at the peaks, but it seems so... so strange, but wonderful. I don't think I could pick just one place. But hey- I've got an idea!"

And he sat up suddenly, eyes shimmering.
"Why don't we see it all?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

She laughed and shook her head. "That would take an awfully long time I think. We might be missed. Besides," Aurora said sadly, "you're a prince, Gherrick. You can't leave your people." Her expression quickly turned from melancholy to mischievous though as she smiled shyly up at him.

"Guess that means I'll just have to go without you then!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

"You would leave your prince behind! Shame on you, Aurora! But oh.. wait, if I'm your prince..." and here he gave his chin a thoughtful rub. "That means you'd have to obey me if I commanded you to stay on this island- forever!"

GoblinFae

"Well," she weedled, laying and placing her arms behind her head. "If I went against my orders and left, there would be no point in returning. I guess I would just forever roam the world wide. That doesn't seem so bad. Besides, I doubt your father, the king would agree with your decree my prince."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Gherrick sat up straighter.
"But of course he would. He would never want such a fine young lady to wander of all alone into trouble!"

GoblinFae

Aurora snorted and shook her head. "Whoever said anything about my being alone? I'm sure I could find some strong, handsome man willing to travel the world with me. Know any that might be available?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Old man Rehkit might be up to the task. I could see him and his silver beard soaring like a flag in the sea breeze! Plus you'd never be bored with someone like him to accompany you. And I'm sure he's got a few good years left in him to weather the travel!" Gherrick said, giving her a toothy grin.

GoblinFae

"Mmm," Aurora hummed back, a dreamy smile on her lips. "Excellent choice. You know me well Gherrick. I do so love older men," she sighed, watching him from the corner of her eye. "He certainly would know how to show a girl a good time at sea."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Older men?" Gherrick gave a boyish laugh and a shake of his head. "Is that why you're friends with me then? Cause I'm older?"

GoblinFae

She snorted and shook her head. "As if, you're still a boy." Aurora waved a hand in his direction dismissively, fighting to keep her laughter to herself.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"A boy?" Gherrick erected his posture and gave Aurora the best incredulous stare he could. But he too was having trouble keeping a straight face. "You would dare accuse your prince of being anything but a man?"

GoblinFae

"He's not king yet, so why not? You should not take such insult my prince. You are someone's son, therefore someone who has still much growing to do. Give it a few more years, although I'm betting on decades you'll be old enough for the likes of me."

Aurora winked and wiggled her brows in jest.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Aurora, you wound me so!" Gherrick lamented as he placed a hand to his chest, as if his very heart might be paining him. "And here I had believed that one day you would have ruled at my side as my wife. But now to find it shall never be..." He dramatically drape a hand across his forehead. "I do not think I could remain on our shared hammock anymore! "And though it appeared as if he were about to throw himself off of it, he tipped it over so he'd throw her off, instead.

GoblinFae

Aurora's laughter died on her lips as a blush warmed her cheeks. As much as she loved to tease Gherrick about relationships, she was just as shy at times when it came to the talk of them. Even the mere jest, for surely it could not be more, of being his queen had frozen her like stone.

It was for this reason that she was completely unprepared for his change of tactics that sent her sprawling once more. Her wrist tangled in the hammock though as she fell for she tried and failed to catch herself causing her wrench it painfully as her upper torso was help up by it.

"Off! I'm stuck, you idiot!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Well that wasn't expected. He was hoping Aurora to get a face full of sand. Stepping off the hammock quickly, he made quick work to help untangle her wrangled limb through a muttering of apologies. But once the last meshy piece of hammock had been removed, he gave her a lop-sided grin and a shrug.

"So I guess this means if you ever were to be my queen, no hammocks in the castle?"

GoblinFae

She blushed darker but her eyes were alight with fire. Aurora was going to make him pay for his comment with one of her own. "Well I would say that perhaps it would be best to have two, my prince. I would hate to repeat this because we were forced to share. Perhaps though we could have one giant one."

Aurora stretched her arms out wide to demonstrate what she meant before lunging forward to wrap them around him. "Thank you sweet prince for rescuing me! How can I ever repay you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Catching him quite off guard, Gherrick found himself hitting the dirt with an 'oof' and a girl on top. He was seeing stars a moment- and his face, becoming as equally red as hers. But it was in that moment that his body jolted suddenly with a laugh, and he laughed and laughed beneath her.

"I think we'd kill ourselves with one! Even a giant one!" And he was laughing so much he had tears in his eyes.

GoblinFae

Aurora laughed as well, kissing Gherrick's cheek before rolling off him. Her own chest heaved with the need for air from laughing so hard as she lay in the warm sand beside him. "Oh dear," she cried, starting to laugh all over again while gripping her belly.

"Can you imagine the poor children? They'd be disasters thanks to us," she wheezed between giggles.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: