Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tavern Brawl [Open]

Started by Alegretto, February 13, 2014, 09:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp was undaunted by the ominous display and charged Baklari anyway. He wasn't going to let a little lightning keep him from his prize.

Alegretto

The sound of the creatures roar arrested Jacob's movement. He did his way to stop and back away from the creature. Something was wrong, it sounded almost as if it was, laughing. The elf was gone too, and if he was out of the picture, Jacob didn't really want to take his chances, even with all these new players. He started backing off, ready to bolt of necessary.

Pheonix

Pheonix watched as the man started to back away. She continued to attack, unafraid of the lighting/storm.

Brisinger987

Baklari laughed as he batted away the two attackers, hearing the sound of something of colossal proportions roar in the distance.

"My cousin is here boys. And now, I will take my leave." Baklari pointed towards the source of the noise, before teleporting to his mistress.

Off in the distance, about a mile away, something rose out of the forest, it's serpentine body rising up to an unprecedented height. It towered over the forest, a titan, looking down on the insects. Nothing else had arrived. Just the huge monster that had it's eyes set on the town.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp stumbled backwards as he was struck, but he wasn't done yet. Before he could get his revenge an even larger monster appeared. Gutztomp looked up at the massive beast and tightened his grip on his weapons. This would be interesting.