Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Volcanic Adventure

Started by Alegretto, February 14, 2014, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

I'm thinking of putting one of my characters, Tinkerer and alchemist Darjak Tilner, on his way to a volcano (anyone know of a good place for a volcano?). He intends to obtain some high grade sulfur. Darjak's found that the higher the quality of ingredients he puts into his explosives, the more potent the boom. So he's on a quest to perfect his "Bang Powder." Anyone else interested in helping me plot out and or fill in this story?

Anadwen

There could be a volcano somewhere in Thanatos or Yoreiq, I suppose... I have two characters which are pyromaniacal with a particular love for explosives, and those are Aldanith and Athran. Which one would you be fonder of traveling alongside?

Alegretto

Yoreiq looks good, and I've already met Aldanith, but traveling with Athran sounds like a blast (pun intended). Do you want me to set up the scene?

Anadwen

we should plot more first, I think. Send me a PM, please!

Codestar7

Do you want more than one person? I have a wizard looking for adventure.

Alegretto

I'm happy with it, the more the merrier in my opinion. However you're going to have to ask Anadwen for his opinion on the matter.

Codestar7

I have a 4 page private thread with Ana I'm sure he'd say yes, but I'll ask anyway.