Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blades, Brew, Babes, Blood!! [mature] [ICUR ONLY] [PRIVATE]

Started by Yvhv, February 15, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvhv

Ayvir, had just finished a spell out side the city in the wilderness, that made him look, smell, feel, and exist in the likeness and manor of, a Human. His fair elven appearance, now shrouded in a spell, wrought by the Daemons of Envy, And Lust. Such a spell, could not be detected by normal means,a nd would require the eyes or senses of a demon to detect. To try and break the spell, ould be folly, as only someone at the equal power of The Daemons that cast it could break it....and not many humans have ever lived, who could.

Ayvir felt his ears, the now pointed, knife like tips now replaced by rounded, soft, squishy.....human ears.

"Humans...so proud and full of themselves....A fledgling race that believes they are the rulers of this land....if i wee in a murdering mood, id show them just how powerful an elf, more specifically, a Drow, Elf, could really be, and smash this tiny town to the ground with a single spell....but that would be no fun. instead, id like to smash it with my bare hands. But that is not why im here...im here to have "civilized and organized fratenization, so i can feed on these's people's sins......it disgusts me i have to eattheir ins to exist....i mean, why not just eat them?" he grumbles to himself.

He straps his clothes and armor back on, and strides into the city. For hours he wanders and walks, watching the people around him, and absorbing all their sinful thoughts and actions and emotional energy. He walks the entire city, until nightfall, when his stomach growls for real food, and real drink.

He observes the buildings around him, and sees a nice tavern. he smiles, and walks in saying to himself

"time to have some real fun."

The tavern ispacked. he saunters in silently, the towns people gazing at him, staring. they know he is a wanderer, a vagabond. they see the huge sword and spear , and the 9 inch dagger he wears. they hear the clink of the ail of his armor , when he sits down at a far corner table. he remains stoic, and glares back those staring at him, sending a dark feeling of dread into those that lock eyes with him, whom soon either turn around, or get up and leave. When a young bartending lass walks by, he slaps her on the buttocks firmly and says

"Four Pints of your strongest ale or mead, with whatever kind of food you serve.....bring it back fast, and i shall give you a wild night to remember."

After this, she hurries off,a nd is blushing, but take sa while to complete the task he requests. While she is off gathering up his food, a man walks over.

"That is my sister, good sir! you would do well to apologize!"

Ayvir chuckles and looks up at the man.

"So, that town trodden piece of meat is your sister, eh? From the smells of her, she isnt as innocent asyou think. i bet you 100 gold pieces, she has whored around with every young man who comes into this tavern ay night, before the elder folk arrive. and probably does it in the room where the ale is kept, standing up, like a little whore., moaning and begging for more sexual pleasure, while covered in her client's juices. So, good sir, what am i apologizing for? For slapping that whore's ass? for ordering a drink and food? or, am i apologizing for her being a cheap, 2 copper piece village whore, who probably has caught  gods know how many diseases form her slutting around?"

At his words, the man strikes at Ayvir. He simply moves his head to the left justa  bit and the man strikes the wall. Then, with one movement, swifter than the man can react, ayvir punches him in the diaphragm, slides behind him, and breaks the man's other arm, by twistying it in such a way, the shoulder pops out of place . he then kicks the man to the floor, and sits back down, cleaning his hands with a kerchief.

"The fact you attacked me, means my words are true. So, you attacked me for telling the truth. i only broke your arm...and dislocated your shoulder....you still have a dash of honor left...i suggest YOU apologize to me, and beg my forgiveness, before i decide that your life, not your humiliation is what i want."

sniveling and in agony, the man does so. ayvir smiles. "good...now get out! and take" she had just re entered the room with his food. he stood up and took it from her, sat uit on the table, and swatted her buttocks again, this time groping her hard. "your little whore with you!"

he released her, and she ran out crying, her brother limping after her. The others inside the tavern, whohad seen and heard the whole thing, where now staring at him. with a single sneer, he sent ninety nine percent of them packing, leaving only a few burly, big, strong men. he begins to eat what was brought t him, quite silently,and paying no attention to them. One of them gets up and walks to his table.

"You act like you run this place...but you dont. i saw what you did to poor Tiegs. You goaded him into hitting you, so you could make a spectacle of him. You made him beg. He's a Friend of mine, and...i  dont much appreciate what you did."

Ayvir looks up, and whispers something in demon tongue, very faintly. The man doesnt hear him...but any demon within the vicinity, and the specific demon he summons, does. It is a demon of insanity. it posses the man. he breaks a window with his fist, and grabs a shard of the glas. while ayvir watches, with nothing short of a smirk, then stone face, the man begins to cut his face and chest to ribbons. his friends get up and try to stop him, but by the time they finally get the glass from him, he has Already gouged out an eye, cut his vocal cords, and given himself so many grievous wounds, he dies. the other men, run scared, screamingfor help. again, ayvir speaks in demon tongue, and sends after them,a  demon of plauge, , and it gives them a disease which kills them the minute they find a guard, foaming at the mouth, and screaming wildly, so as to seem mad. 

He then sits back down to eat, when he feels a pairr of eyes, staring at him from behind. he sighs.

"what do you want?"

Icur

Eva sat behind the bar. She was working on ordering supplies for the next day. Her barmaids bustled about taking orders and delivering people's food to them. Eva glanced up for her books when a new face entered her tavern. She could make out the faint impression of a spell of him. She called over one of her newer barmaids. "Make sure that man is well taken care of." The maid bowed. "Of course, milady." Eva watched the girl. She smirked when he hit the barmaid's ass. Eva looked over as her bouncer started to get up. She waved him to sit back down. "I'll handle him."

Eva walked over to the man. Her eyes widened as she heard him speak in daemon. She felt the demon of insanity come forth and posses the man by the window. She watched with slight amusement as the man began to injury himself. She moved behind Ayvir. She smirked. "A man that knows how to make me beg for him. I'd like to speak with you in my office." She looked at the remaining barmaids. "Get this mess cleaned up. If it isn't cleaned by the time I get back, I'm gonna whip each and everyone of you sorry for an excuse barmaids." She starts walking upstairs. "Follow me if you dare.

Yvhv

Ayvir heard her words. she challenged him, with subtly. He could smell the demon on her, the intoxicating scent of an especially powerful lust demon, at least 12 power levels ahead of any succubus or incubus could ever be. This is what drew the wayward Drow to follow her up the stairs.

The room he followed her into, was a simple office like room, adorned with only white walls, a table, and two chairs, and an oil lamp. He was quite surprised by the simplicity of the room. then, he noticed the stains on the floor. blood. This is where she probably dealt with those who made mess of her tavern. Thinking it appropriate, he removes his weapons, and  banishes them to a pocket hollow he has.

"So, to what do i owe the honor, or displeasure of this meeting? I take it you are either going to a: beat me senseless, for messing up your tavern, b:since you are a lust demon, sex me to death, or c: you are going ot try and hire me as security. Either way, let me just let you know; I wont dei easily. and if you plan on death by sex, im very sturdy, and have amazing stamina....and i also have the sin of lust, herself, residing inside me....your demonic mother, we could say. you owuld be hard pressed to out do one of her vessels."

he says.

He eyes her body. If anything, he himself is tempted to take her for himself, though, he restrains himself, for he does not want to incur the wrath of Ailerith.

Icur

Eva closed the door behind him. She felt him use some kind of magic. She looked at his waist. Her eyes go wide in shock. 'Impossible. His weapons are gone. How?' She thinks for a moment before looking down at the blood. "So hard to find help that will do as they are asked. I give I'll have to punish them when I get back downstairs." A sliver of fear runs up Eva's spine. 'That is if I am still alive.' She brushed the fear away and a confident smirks appears on her face. "Well, you are here because I have to show the people downstairs that I am in complete control of everything that happens in my tavern. You barging in like you own the place doesn't help my image." She turns away from him. "It also doesn't help that you killed several people. I could care less that you harassed a bar maid." She sits on the desk with her legs spread. "I'll make you a deal if you can get me to sleep with you. I'll forget this whole problem and you can go on your merry way.  However if you can't, you have to be my slave. Sound like a deal....stranger?" Eva grinned and hoped this man would be more of a challenge then her normal prey.

Yvhv

Feeling that his deception was getting boring, he ends the spell that hides his true natyre. his long black silken hair is now raised by his sharp elven ears. His facial structure returns to normal and he smirks.

"Such an offer.....and display of power....i think, i shall take it up....however i also have some ideas for it. if i win this little duel we are in, i will get to decide your fate....and gain partial rights to the tavern. but if i lose, then not only will i be your slave, i will teach you how to ascend up the demonic ladder and become one step below your demonic mother of lust. AND ill pay all exoenses the tavern.has for 3 years."

Icur

Eva smirks. 'So he is a drow.' She thinks as she gets up for the desk. "I see you are a drow. I can tell you are strong and powerfully." She licks her lips. "I agree to your terms of the duel. Why don't we get a little more comfortable and get started. I'm getting hungry." Eva tosses off her clothes before leaning forward and kissing his knee. She bites his neck softly. "Your flesh is so soft and sweet. That's something I didn't suspect from a drow."

Yvhv

Excitement rushes through his body as she kisses him and feels his body. he removes his armor and clothes and he presses her against the nearest wall and gropes her all over while biting at her left ear."wrre you expecting iron skin and eyes of fire, as the child's stories tell? Emotionless eyes of pure bloodlust? "  He says with a chuckle. he  reaches behind her and takes her buttocks in his hands. "Very firm and tight. Fit. " he feels up her back and massages her. " so soft and supple." with one hand he gropes her lwft breast. "Perfection. as if forged to be my perfect aything."