Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lets plot some romantic adventures

Started by Ice, April 23, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Hello all I am back again.  I have some characters that I want to have romance and adventures with. If you want their links or to play with them just post below or pm me

Salamon - He is a male demon with a sad depressed out look on life. He is a powerful magic user and uses poison to fight with. He is always causing trouble with humans so he could be caught doing that or something like that. If you want romance with him he perfers males .

Phears - he is a creature who sees himself as a monster because he feeds on fear. He has to hunt humans to feed on so maybe we can do something with that. If you want romance with him he like both genders

Joss- he is an evil priest who wants to raise his evil master from hell. He is always looking for followers so there is that. If you want romance with him he likes females

Cinda- she is a necromancer who loves to cause trouble. She tends to lose control of her undead hords sometimes. If you  want romance with her she likes males.

Vega - she is a female werebear who is more animal then human. She could use someone to teach her to be more human. She prefers males for romance

Della- she is a dragon raven hybrid who is a criminal mastermind. She often steals shiny things from the humans. If you want romance with her she likes females and males both

Sheshia

Im working on a new character right now Ill get back to you soon XD

Ice

Sheshia

Ice

I think that he and Salamon would be a very interesting match.

So do you have any specific ideas for a thread?    And also do you have a wants and limits thread ? Cause the link in your profile is broken .

Sheshia

I have no wants and limits XD I only have 1 limit and it's rape (it makes be uncomfortable if explained in detail- so I jsut want people to imply rape XD) :3 so might as well not have one.

Also since both of them like to cause a bit of trouble maybe they can run into each other as Salamon is running from his recent trick and needs a bit of back up to get away from the guards or angry and of course Ari can't resist the chance to get into a bit of trouble and maaaybe a fight? Just don't know where Coonalth maybe or Essyrin?

It's like Ari has a "mischeif" radar C8

Also does Salamon have a character page? I wanna beable to imagine him as he is lol in all his beauty

Ice

Thats good to know. I have no limits on anything so I like to make sure I dont do something to offend anyone when I play a thread with romance in it

That would be a good way for them to meet. Salamon is know to get in a lot of trouble sometimes.  Connlaoth would be agood place if you want. Also would you want to start or should I?

Here is his profile link

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21367.msg324124#msg324124

Sheshia

Is it okay if you start it? Since Imma try to draw Salamon real fast XD as a sketch

Ice

I can do that but it will be later tonight before I can.   That's very cool that you are drawing him  :)

Sheshia

ok :3

Just sketching not actually draiwng XD but one day maybe (confident pose)