Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Igna Martisse, Female Soldier

Started by visualspice, February 24, 2014, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Igna Martisse
Pronounced IGH NUH  MAR T EEE SS
Age 24
Gender female
Species human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 5'5"
Occupation soldier (rebel)
Residence Duchy of Turgall, Connlaoth

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
A strong jaw and stance make this woman's toned body stand out. She always holds herself with confidence, head held high and brown eyes ever alert. With long, bright near white-blonde hair that falls to about waist in length, she normally wears it in a tail while the rest of the loose curls hang free.

As a soldier, she normally wears armor, but in another life, she would wear more practical and basic things.

As far as appearance goes, she has a quiet, strong beauty about her, but a lot of her features are more angled, so it's a rugged sort of beauty rather than the soft appearance one might assume.

Personality and some history
Confident, reserved and patient; Igna has a strong will and a strong heart, though she doesn't often times advertise it. She joined the war when her father and brother were killed in the war. She wanted to do this to prove herself to her family, to keep them protected and safe- and in hopes to see an end to this war. She had seen her younger sister suffer over the loss of her husband from the war as well, and hopes her joining and support of their Duke will bring an end to this unnecessary fighting.

As a soldier and older sister, she is loyal to a fault and rarely hesitates when doing what is told. But don't let that fool you. This girl can think for herself.

Family first, then country- the country is already divided as it is. When will this war end?

Magic/Abilities
Hand to hand combat and swordsman ship- she's gone through pretty extensive training since she joined the army- and though she might not have been as good as the other men at first, her perseverance helped bring her up to speed- and her dedication and ability to remain calm make her a great asset to the army.

Archery- she's done this since she was younger, so she's got enough skills to count

Firearms- She knows how to use them and will if necessary

Horse Riding/ taming- in a time before the war, she loved horses- her family owning a ranch and often times, sold their trained and sturdy horses to duke's themselves and wealthy lords and merchants

Relationships
Her mother and younger sister are the only ones still left alive- almost all of her family, even extended family that had once been close, had been lost to her in the war. She has never married. War time provided it difficult for someone as quiet as her to court or even consider marriage.

Lana- sister

Jacen Wakefield- former fiance (player went MIA)

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Harder We Fall

Complete Threads
The March to Ajhfeld
The Blood We Share
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: