Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New layout!

Started by Rhindeer, October 10, 2005, 11:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yup!

New layout! Whatcha think?

Will post more later...tired...must go to bed. XD Still gotta tweak it some, but...that's for tomorrow. ^^;;

'Night all!

EDIT October 11

Speaking of tweaking the layout...a few bugs have reared their heads, even though I had tested everything prior to applying the layout to the whole site. *twitch* This is weird. Welp, off I go to smash some bugs!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

i love it i love it i love it

Anonymous

It's gorgeous - absolutely and fabulously gorgeous. Wonderful job, Rhi <3! =)

Anonymous

Rhindeer

D'aaaw, thanks guys... *blush* Now it's time for me to tweak it like mad, bwahaha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

Wow...the site sure is determined to keep your post on the front page one way or the other, Annoth! XD

Rhindeer

Okay...this is really weird. Annoth, I copied and pasted your post into a new post to see if it would make a difference, and instead it shifted THAT post, with your copy and pasted message, to the main page. XDD So then when I deleted that post...it went back to my original update. O.o

This is really weird! I'm confused!

It's something about your post that SotE likes a lot, I guess! XDD

Whatever it is, I just CAN'T post your message under this topic! No matter what I do, if your message is in this topic it goes to the main page! Ahhhh! Weirdness!! O.o;;; And it's only that ONE post! Gyaaaah! Must be something in your post it liked...

Anonymous

O________O Bizarre. I guess B-E-A-N-S and K-I-T-T-E-N-S are SotE's most favoritest things in the whole world. The site has a mind of it's own! It'll destroy us all! ALL of us! BLARG! BLAARG!

Anonymous

im afraid to come here because of the asian transexual

Anonymous

Quoteim afraid to come here because of the asian transexual

no... I think that's a guy... ...*giggles* if you think HE looks like a chikie, I dare you to look up 'Mana' ..now.. HE makes one smexy lady.

Back on topic about the layout... It reminds me of Cottencandy...

Rhindeer

Whoa...it DOES resemble cotton candy! AHHH! Now I wanna eat it! Cotton candy is like...my favorite type of candy EVAR. O.O

*drools*

Dang it. Must get cotton candy.

Bwahahahahahahah...funny thing is...I almost considered using this one picture of Mana in the layout at one point... >.> Because I have this picture where he's all in blue, and looks veeery fantasy-ish and magical and stuff, and it would have worked good. And he looks just like a girl, so only people who knew who Mana was would know it was Mana and a man. XDDD But then I reconsidered and used Yumehito from a band called Soroban, and a guy from a band called Vidoll in the intro page. <.< J-rock people are fun to use in layouts (well, to me XD), because they already have the fantasy look goin' on. All I have to do is manipulate the images a little. ^__^

Yumehito doesn't look like a girl to me. O.o But maybe I'm just used to the whole visual kei thing. XD Now Mana...HE looks like a girl. And Shinya from Dir en grey. And now I'm just rambling. Bwah.

Anonymous

Hehe, i like some jrock bands myself. *coughsnevergoingtoheartheendofthiscoughs* and indeed some DO look like chicks but, even some musicians that AREN'T jrock do that as well. a bad example would be the 80's glam metal scene...Examples being Twisted Sister, Poison, Motley Crue. And the worst example being Manson (now that's just gross). I had this one photo of Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth vocalist) where he was holding a kitty and looked so much like a chick that if i didn't know who he was, i would have thought him to be a woman.

Anonymous

coughblackmetalbandmemberssometimeslookfantasyishtoojustdoagooglesearchonihsahncough

excuse me.  ive been sick lately

sneezeandihsahnwouldlookcoolerthanajrockdudeanywayssneeze

bless me!  man, i should take some cough syrup or something...

^_^

Anonymous

HA, i wouldnt dream of having Ihsahn on sote. The teenage yeared Varg Vikernes maybe. but not Ihsahn. Either him or Gaahl.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Varg, Gorgoroth, and 1349...not saying I don't like emperor. I do. I'm just tired of hearing ALL ihsahn.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Wow, I really like this layout.  It's a lot easier to tell where the new posts are, and it's a lot more colorful!  Now all I have to do is wait for people to post!  Or create a new character... maybe next time I'll actually create a girl character...

Oh, and P.S. I saw on Good Morning America today that Peter Mayhew has become an American citizen.  Hooray for the Wookiee!