Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So A Pirate Walks Into An Apothecary...[M]

Started by Zero, March 07, 2014, 05:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

For the great and mighty Goblin King!
-------------------------------------------------------

Even a pirate captain as legendary and awe-inspiring as Reaver could get a bit tired of being at sea. Oh sure, the raping, plundering, and murdering were fun and exciting...for a while. Hard as it might seem, even that kind of life could get boring after doing it for long enough. Sometimes you just had to shake things up a little, break out of your normal routine.

Which was exactly what Reaver was doing in a place like this when normally he would avoid so much...green. Considering his usual habitat of a ship on the open ocean, being in such a dense forest was making his skin itch with an almost claustrophobic irritation. Or maybe that was withdrawal. It was almost impossible to say, but scoring drugs was definitely something high on his list of priorities as he wandered among the trees.

Forest elves, he'd never understand how they could live like this. They seemed to love their stupid trees almost as much as his people loved the sea. When he thought of it like that, maybe he could understand them – just a little bit. Still, he would never have felt at home closed-in beneath a dense canopy of branches and leaves.

It didn't take very long for him to find out where to find an apothecary, and if rumor were to be believed the woman that worked behind the counter was ravishing. Somehow he doubted these tree-hugging bumpkins would know a true beauty if she jumped on their dicks, but hey, Reaver was nothing if not adventurous. Even if the woman was a total cow, as long as she could provide him with the items he was after, then the trip wouldn't be a waste. If this woman was a delectable as they claimed then the trip would have been more than worth it.

The little bell above the door jingled merrily as Reaver pushed open the door and swept inside in all his grace and finery. More than a few people had stared at him as he'd walked through their small village, what with the sparkling rubies and shining silver that adorned him, as well as the sword and pistol hanging at his waist. A confident smirk was already on his face as his green eyes lit up as they alighted on the lovely morsel that was flirting with some insignificant flea. Maybe they hadn't been quite as uneducated in the beauty of women as he'd thought.

"I didn't know they let stars come down from the heavens to work in apothecary shops." She was with another customer, and that young man had been here first, but oh my, Reaver couldn't seem to care!

GoblinFae

The blithering idiot in front of her prattled on and on not even bothering to conceal his wayward glances towards her cleavage as she leaned against the counter. Autumn rested one elbow on it with her thumb under her chin, her pointer finger along her jaw and her middle against her lower lip. Occasionally she would tease the poor boy by gently sucking on the side of it or peeking her tongue out to re-wet her bee-stung lips.

She found him dull and welcomed the attention that the chiming bell brought. Her eyes darted away from the pubescent boy's face and darkened with interest to find a truly fine specimen of masculinity. One thinly sculpted brow rose in both greeting and interest as her lips turned up in a knowing smirk before her eyes once more returned to the young elf. The gold orbs lost some of their luster as he once more blathered on about inconsequential things.

Autumn drummed the fingers of her other hand impatiently upon the counter, her agitation quickly becoming clear in her flashing eyes. The boy was oblivious to it as he smiled goofily and leaned in for a kiss. The hand her face was resting on instantly moved to place a gentle finger to his lips. She traced their outline even as she spoke.

"Perhaps another time sweet Crivotn. I have another," her eyes once more glancing in Reaver's direction, "to attend to." Her cheeks flushed to hear his words and she stood up straight, palms resting on the counter to respond.

"Only those that dare leap from the heavens in search of the ever elusive sun," she called back while openly appraising him with her eyes. He was a stranger to her lands but rivaled many an elf or man she had ever seen before in looks. Autumn could not deny that the idea of trying him on suited her well.

Crivotn scoffed and shook his head. "I was here first," he whined trying to gain her favor back. Autumn did not even bother looking in his direction as she spoke. She only had eyes for the stranger. "And you were just leaving." There was a finality in her voice that send that male retreating but not before he purposely knocked into the taller elf's shoulder on his way out.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Blazing emerald eyes hadn't stopped roaming over her from the moment Reaver had walked in, and amusement flickered in those deep, dark depths as he watched the beauty's growing annoyance with the fool-hardy boy that was trying to keep her attention – and who was failing miserably. Not surprising really, little boys couldn't compete with grown men, especially not with a real woman, like the one he was undressing with his eyes. She had all the grace and confidence of a predator hunting prey – a woman that knew what she wanted, and that kid wasn't it.

It was fun to watch her tease the poor boy, though. The way her finger moved to stop the boy's clumsy attempt at a kiss before it traced over his lips made Reaver's eyes flash, his smirk only deepening. The way her cheeks had flushed at his compliment, and the way her golden eyes kept being drawn to his magnificence assured him that he'd well and thoroughly caught her attention and interest. Understandable, after all, he was quite the remarkable specimen, it was really to be expected that he would gain attention and interest no matter where he went or what he did or said.

The boy had been dismissed, thank god, because Reaver would have sent him running back to his mother if he'd been made to wait much longer. The young fool had the audacity to very rudely bump into him on the way out, and green eyes watched him leave coldly, a deadly promise hidden in them. Jealousy was so very unbecoming, someone definitely needed to teach the boy some manners.

"Well if I'd known you were looking for me I might have shown up sooner, my little scarlet gem." He said smoothly as he turned his eyes back to the ravishing beauty behind the counter. Reaver glided up to the counter and leaned on it a bit, eyes appraising her appreciatively, the cocky smirk still firmly on his lips.

GoblinFae

"Perhaps next time you will not keep me waiting then," Autumn returned, resting back against the counter so that they leaned somewhat close together. There was a warm lazily smile that tugged at her lips as she fell into the role of the tigress easily. Here she reigned supreme and felt no threat from any male who entered her territory. Her confidence left her self-assured that she could win this game as she had all others. The fact that the stranger was quite witty as well as attractive only made her more interested in testing the limits.

Cocking her head to the side slightly, her eyes dancing with mirth, Autumn batted her eyelashes playfully. "Now then, how may I be of assistance?" One of her hands reached out to trace light patterns on the back of his hand. "Perhaps I can guess, a love potion perhaps? Though I doubt you would need a very strong one to draw a woman to your side."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Reaver chuckled softly at her comment, watching her with a predatory gaze as she rested against her side of the counter, putting them in a position of leaning in towards one another. His green eyes were sparkling, teasing, as was the way his lips curled in a smirk. The way she held herself, the way she moved, it spoke volumes about her degree of comfort and ease in his presence. She had no idea just how dangerous a position she was in, he was like a cat toying with a mouse, and the pretty little thing didn't have a clue.

"Oh I hardly think so," He leaned in closer and lowered his voice as imparting a great secret. "I am the love potion, my little gem." Smirking he kept his voice low and husky as he spoke again. "You know, it is a serious offense, to keep such a bright star waiting. Perhaps you should punish me."

GoblinFae

Autumn hummed softly in response, slowly turning his hand over to run a finger over his palm. Looking down she gently lifted it into one hand while using her pinky to trace his lines. Starting with the line that ran from between his pointer and middle fingers she traced its curve all the way off the side of his hand by his pinky.

"I see what you mean," she praised, "a strong love line indeed. Quite intelligent too." Her finger streaked across the deep and long line that ran straight and true through the middle of his palm. But when she reached the curving line near his thumb she paused and hummed in surprise. "Now this is most interesting indeed."

The elf raised her gaze to meet his as she appraised him thoughtfully. "Perhaps punishment should wait for another time. Who knows how long you will be here after all stranger."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

A dark brow arched slightly as Reaver watched her turn over and lift his hand, feeling little tingles of pleasure course through him as she traced the lines of his palm. This wasn't the first time he got his palm read, but it was certainly the most unexpected time he'd had someone read his lines. Not that he really understood it or knew if it was anything other than complete bullshit.

Still, if the foxy woman wanted to read his palm, then by all means, if it furthered his cause towards his goal, then bring it on. Besides, he liked that intelligent part. Wasn't so sure about that strong love line, though. Love and him, that was a laughable concept! They could get rid of that "love line" nonsense and just give him a sex line.

Emerald eyes bore into golden ones as she lifted her gaze to meet him. What did she mean by that? "What was "most interesting" about my life line, little gem?"

GoblinFae

She moved his hand so that she rested her cheek in it and could watch him all the while giggling softly at his question. "It is most interesting indeed. I have never seen the like before," Autumn informed him, turning her head slightly to kiss the base of his palm.

"Your line stops suddenly before beginning anew parallel to where it ended. You sir have a long life albeit a deviant one ahead of you." She kissed his palm again before letting his hand go so that he could remove it if he wished. "You have yet to tell the star your name sun. What have you to say for yourself?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver was grinning like the Cheshire cat. Her cheek was warm and soft beneath his hand as it cupped her face gently. This was going even better than he'd have hoped. At least her giggles and the kiss to his hand would suggest things were going quite well. Though he wasn't surprised, he was pretty cocky about his ability to woo women when he wanted to.

"You're not likely to ever see it's like again, either." He smirked cheekily, what she said didn't come as a real shock at all. It was actually slightly unnerving in some way he couldn't quite put his finger on. She kissed his palm again and let his hand go, but he only let his fingers slide across her jaw and up under her chin. "I say that the star hasn't given the sun her name either. Ladies first, my little gem."

GoblinFae

"Mm, and here I thought you were content on calling me your little gem, though little I am not." She was amused by his continued touching and found no harm in letting him hold her chin gently. "Perhaps I should make you suffer without it. What then my dark stranger?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"What's in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. I could keep calling you my little gem or my lovely shining star, but eventually that would get tiring, don't you think? If the lovely lady won't give me her name I could always make one up for her." Reaver smirked before letting go of her chin to raise his hand and rub his own thoughtfully, as if thinking of a name for her. Honestly, it wasn't her name he was interested in.

GoblinFae

Autumn giggled and leaned back, resting her hands one over top of the other demurely upon the counter. "I believe that would be an interesting name indeed. However, I dare not waste your precious time. I am sure you came here with a purpose and I wish to do my best to fulfill it."

In contrast to her innocent expression her words dripped with innuendo. It had been quite a while since the elf had had such a receptive and willing partner who could keep up with her verbal sparring. She found him not only physically attractive but intellectually as well. It was always such a relief to have someone who could engage her mentally. Now to see how far this would go.

"Though I am but an apprentice, I can assure you I am well-skilled in my craft. Whatever you may require, I can provide to the best of my ability at the highest quality."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver folded his arms on the counter and leaned casually as she leaned back and rested her hands demurely on top of each other. Her expression said she was being professional, her words and tone said something else entirely.

"I can assure you no man would think talking with you was a waste of time. Drawing a smile from those sweet, pouty lips is a good use of my time." Of course, Reaver had come in here with a purpose other than just flirting with a pretty woman, but hey, now that his focus was changed, might as well run with it.

"Oh my gem, I have no doubt you are very," His smirk widened and his green eyes raked over her body again, "skillful."

GoblinFae

A warmth spread through her at his words, flushing her cheeks slightly and further fueling the fire that glowed within her darkening eyes. She was about to reply when the chiming of the door's hanging bell sounded again and an elder elf entered. Autumn sighed softly then greeted the man cheerily.

"Good travels Master Helio?"

The elf grunted, eying the new customer then his apprentice with a look of disapproval. "Attend to your duties with this gentleman Autumn and then I expect you to finish stocking the shelves. You can dilly-dally on your own time. There is work to be done."

She bowed her head respectfully though she felt nothing at the reprimand. It was not the first time she had been chastised and certainly would not be the last. Autumn was just turning to address the stranger again when the apothecary interjected before her.

"If my apprentice is unable to assist you friend then I can take over. I know that she is still young and in many ways unlearned. She is unaware of the more exotic and complex mixtures that someone not of our village might require. I would be pleased to be of assistance."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver was pleased with himself as the stunning beauty's cheeks flushed a little, perhaps that cool confidence she had been trying to peddle to him was starting to crack. That made the sound of the little bell above the door chiming all the more annoying. How irritating to be interrupted when things were going so well. Although when his little scarlet gem greeted the elf that entered he turned to observe the elder with a smug grin. Autumn. Well if nothing else, the old geezer had given him that little gem of information and for that, he could almost forgive his obvious desire to get him out of the shop.

"Oh your apprentice has been most helpful, my good sir, most helpful indeed. She helped me forget what I had come in here for while I was so busy trying to figure out the name that belonged to her pretty face." He smirked and pulled out a tiny roll of parchment with a list of ingredients and mixtures scratched in dark red ink, the writing was flowing and elegant script. With a smirk he offered it to the elder elf. "I'm sure you can handle these trifling requests."

Turning back to Autumn, he smirked confidently, leaning across the counter to softly and invitingly speak to her. "It was a pleasure meeting such a lovely star, my little Autumn gem. Perhaps when you have finished here you will join me for a drink at that cozy little tavern I passed on my way here. I'll be there all night." He gave her a wink.

This Master Helio didn't mess around, because by the time he turned, the old elf had nearly finished gathering everything he'd written down. The final exchange was accomplished briskly, and Reaver handed over the amount of coins requested, plus a couple more, giving the old man a cheeky grin. "For your assistant's valuable time wasted." He explained before tipping his hat in a farewell to Autumn before disappearing out the door with a soft jingling of the shop's bell.

GoblinFae

Her mood was ruined with the arrival of her master. Not even the handsome stranger's jovial attitude could bring a smile out of her once he had inadvertently ratted her out. She had seen the flash of anger behind the apothecary's eyes and knew she was in for a tedious tongue-lashing and doubled hours meant to limit her fun.

Sure enough, the moment the door closed Helios was all over her with harsh whispers that cursed her for her foolishness. How could she dare flaunt her body when there was work to be done, he had nearly shouted. Did she not have brains, he would continue. Autumn knew it all by now. The fact that the customer was new to their village only made it worse as it was less likely he would return thanks to her distractions and failure to provide.

By the time the jars had been sorted and the potions made, the red-haired elf was dying for a bit of fun. Her feet were sore and her mind felt like it had turned to dust out of boredom. The thought of running into her stranger was the only thing that kept her awake through the hours of work before she finally could depart for her home.

Another lecture awaited her there though, leaving her even more irritated and less time to prepare herself for a night out. Being confined to her room even at her age was ridiculous, yet Autumn had long since learned the art of stealthy escape through her bedroom window. She was out and on her way to the village tavern in no time, dressed in the colors of fall leaves and feeling every bit as wicked and playful as she looked enticing.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver had known exactly what he was doing. He could envision the reprimand that his little gem was getting the moment he walked out the door of the shop. Of course, he so did like the tantalizing thoughts that toyed through his mind. That old fool in the shop wouldn't know how to properly punish his little gem for her naughty, naughty behavior.

Autumn.

Her name teased through his mind as he took a deep, steadying breath as he strolled causally down the street with his purchases - thinking up all the fun ways he could discipline such a fiery little vixen as the one he'd set his sights on. Just the fantasies of what he would do to her was enough to set his blood surging hungrily through his veins. Oh this was going to be a night to remember.

In fact, he was so wrapped up in his pleasurable thoughts that he very nearly ran into his first mate, Uilon. The smaller, slighter, and older elf scrambled out of his way for fear of being trampled, shooting his captain an annoyed scowl for a moment before his lips twisted in a knowing smirk at the distracted look on Reaver's face. He fell into step beside the captain as they strolled down the street leisurely - no one got in their way.

"Find a pretty one, then? Good. Take some of that hostility out on her and stop giving the crew a heart attack every few hours." Uilon teased with a certain level of glee that should never accompany such predatory eyes.

Reaver's lips twisted into a devious smirk. "I'm getting too obvious, or perhaps you're getting too observant. Don't know if I should be worried about that or not. Either way, yes, I do believe I've found myself a little starlight gem to covet for a little while."

Uilon's eyes flashed, sparkling dangerously as he chuckled. No one in the crew supported Reaver and his exploits more firmly than him. That's why he was the first mate, after all. Besides, after so long with his friend's son, it was hard to be anything but hopelessly loyal to the man - not to mention he'd found their life of piracy quite lucrative and rewarding himself. Mainly - he just enjoyed seeing Esgaron happy. The price was irrelevant.

The dark-haired pirate handed off the items he'd purchased in the shop to his first mate with a quiet dismissal and then he headed off to take care of some business.

Hours later he found himself in the tavern, savoring the tingling adrenaline of his high, and the tempering of alcohol as he drank deeply of surprisingly good wine. He'd usually go for something a little stronger, but he had other plans tonight. From the moment the handsome stranger had walked in he'd found himself the center of all female attention. Much to the displeasure of several men.

While he flirted smoothly with those that were pretty enough, he only had thoughts for his true prize, which was taking longer to show up than he wished. As the night wore on, his easy smile took on a more and more dangerous edge, those green eyes flashing with dissatisfaction. Reaver could have any of these blithering harlots, but there was only one he wanted just then - he never lost the game - never.

GoblinFae

Her gait was confident as she strode into the tavern looking every bit the part of a queen entering her throne room. Amber eyes scanned the room before falling upon her stranger and his fawning admirers. One brow raised in displeasure before she was making her way over to the bar and a group of giggling girls. Like flies to honey, a group if men began to flock to her with Crivotn at the lead.

Autumn took a seat purposely choosing to ignore the man who was her reason for coming. If he wanted her then he was going to need to come crawling to her like all the rest. She had done her part and felt no other obligation until he decided to make his move.

She was all smiles and twinkling laughter as she played the men against each other. In her domain she reigned with teasing caresses that promised more than she ever said and rarely gave. The other women twittered also vying for her attention and laughing along with her at the men tripping over themselves to please them.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver knew the instant that his beautiful prey entered, his head coming up, green eyes running over her very pleasing form with a sparkle of predatory delight as a smirk formed on his lips. That was quickly overshadowed by silent rage as she ignored him to go to the bar and have lesser men flocking about her. How dare she ignore him. There wasn't a single other man in this dump town worthy of her and she was ignoring him?

He did not crawl at any woman's beck and call, but he knew what she was doing. Wanted him to come to her, did she? Carefully reining in his temper, he decided to play her game, after all, it would be so much fun to punish her later for not coming immediately to him. Draining the rest of his wine, he set the glass aside, eyes now fixated on Autumn, burning with the desire to teach her a lesson about not only making him wait, but forcing him to go get her.

Sliding smoothly up to the bar his green eyes burned like fire as he approached her. Something about his presence had a couple of the men surrounding her shuffling - angrily - out of his way. At least they were smart enough to accomplish that. As much as he honestly wouldn't care to kill them, killing did get a bit messy, and tended to make the woman he was pursuing less receptive to him.

"Did my little Autumn star finally decide to show up? You know it is terribly impolite to make the sun wait for hours only to ignore him when at last you grace the establishment with your glorious presence. Were you never taught any manners at all, my little gem?"

GoblinFae

Autumn's eyes flashed with fire while she remained otherwise nonplussed. She leaned back against the counter to observe the stranger with an air of boredom. "Is it not the job of the Sun to chase the Stars through the evening sky, to wait on bated breath for the single glimpse of her radiant beauty and then in the moment between night and day in the eery twilight of dawn to at last encapsulate her within his arms before she is nothing more than a memory buried deep within as he once more flits away to chase another star across the darkened sky?"

A stir rippled through the gathered crowd as their eyes darted between man and woman. It did not deter Autumn though as she ignored their very existence. She had eyes only for the nameless man before her. "The stunt you pulled kept me from coming sooner. Perhaps you should have thought of that before letting your tongue wag so, though I don't see you truly defeated by it given the number of admirers you've seemed to have collected in my absence."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: