Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So A Pirate Walks Into An Apothecary...[M]

Started by Zero, March 07, 2014, 05:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Reaver arched a dark brow coolly at her, green eyes sparkling at Autumn's little poetic verbal gesture, not sure if he should be pissed or amused. A little of both, he decided with a wicked smirk as he ignored the people around them. Let them gawk and talk. He had no problems with everyone in town knowing that he was after this delicious little morsel. Just as her eyes only took in him and no other, his roamed over her with no regard for anyone else - especially the disappointed/annoyed young women he'd previously been flirting with.

"Ah, but this sun has light only for the brightest star in the sky, and if I must chase her across the heavens for but a moment of sweet starlight, then it will be the dawn of a lifetime."

Emeralds glittered at her little admonishment, a rather smug look coming over his features. He was a magnificent specimen, of course he had a lot of admirers. Just as she did. Stepping closer to loom over her seated figure, he leaned down to place his mouth close to her ear, letting his warm breath tickle the skin of her lovely neck with each breath as he whispered just loud enough to be heard by their captivated audience.

"I will make it up to you, my little gem. Trust me, when I'm through with you you'll be begging me to never stop wagging my tongue." He murmured suggestively.

GoblinFae

"Mmm," Autumn hummed in appreciation as she let her head fall to the side some as goosebumps formed along her skin starting where his breath warmed her cooled skin. One hand raised to rest over his beating heart, reveling in the feel of his heat radiating through her palm. "Such confidence," she murmured huskily, "how can you be so sure if you've spent so much of your time galloping after the brightest of stars? She is not one to stop and wait while suns dally with other stars."

She leaned back away from him again, placing her elbows on the counter behind her as she let her head fall back some to view him. "You have failed to take one thing into consideration though I believe." Autumn smirked smugly, her brow raising slightly in challenge as it was oft to do. "Whatever shall you do with such a grave miscalculation?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

The way his quarry's head fell away from his teasing breath sent a thrill of satisfaction through Reaver, not to mention that soft, beautiful little purr he'd pulled from her with so little effort. Her hand moved to his chest, resting over his steadily beating heart. The soft rhythm speaking of his absolute ease and confidence in his position. There was nothing Autumn could say that would really rattle him - Reaver was sure of this.

Emerald eyes locked with hers as she leaned away from him, letting her take in the sight of him. Let her look, she would only be drawn further into his web the more he let her admire him. Not to mention he just enjoyed the attention. A slow smirk was given as she informed him he'd made a miscalculation. There was challenge to her expression and words. Well it always was more fun when they engaged him in a rigorous duel of wills.

"I miscalculate nothing, my lovely star," he murmured in a sultry purr, "I already told you this naughty sun needed to be punished." Reaver leaned close again, body softly pressing against hers as he moved in, lips dropping to softly kiss her jaw and whispering against her ear once more. "I'm eagerly awaiting your punishment, my gem."

GoblinFae

Autumn hummed in disagreement as her hand reached out to the side and a drink was promptly placed in it. With the hand on his chest she pushed him away gently but firmly so that she could bring the mug to her lips and down it quickly with a quick snap of her head.

"Perhaps your punishment was to wait, though I think you could wait longer still. The point is a bit defeated if you have others to while your time away with."

Around them music began to play and many of the girls cheered at the sound. Autumn herself smiled at the tune as she was pulled down from her stool by some of the ladies. "If you'll excuse me," she murmured with a wink. "I believe I am required to attend this dance. Ladies only I'm afraid, but you can stay and watch though," the elf called back over her shoulder. "You might actually learn something."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Reaver allowed himself to be pushed back, stepping away from her slightly as he smothered the irritation that threatened to flash in his emerald eyes. Again and again he had to remind himself to have patience, they were in a crowded public establishment. Throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her away might garner some looks. Although bending her over the bar and taking her right here might draw a few more!

The music drew his attention momentarily, and before he knew it, Autumn was slipping away from him with some other women that held no interest to him. The pirate actually growled softly, green eyes blazing with anger as she excused herself and walked away from him. Right now he didn't give a shit about a stupid dance. It was too crowded to make a move, though. These people weren't a real threat to him, but he'd like to walk away from this town without guards chasing him.

Resigning himself he took the stool his gem had just vacated and copied her posture of leaning his back against the bar, watching her with impatience, and then interest. Maybe a dance would give him a better idea of just how valuable she was. After all, if she were to show enough skill, it might make it all the more worth his while to keep her for himself.

GoblinFae

Some males followed Reaver's example, taking seats formerly vacated by the laughing women. Others pulled away tables and stacks chairs upon them, clearing the center of the room for the gathering group of women. With men lining the walls the girls linked arms with each other and laughing like a gaggle of geese would swarm one of the "living walls" as if trying to escape before being pushed back to try it again with another group of men. It was all a game and every youthful elf enjoyed it.

Eventually the females spread away from each other, following Autumn's lead as she began to slowly sway with the music, her eyes falling shut as she felt out the beat. Only once she could feel it coursing through her veins did she suddenly spring into action. She jumped up, her feet pounding into the floorboards as she threw herself into the music. A whoop went through the men as her nimble feet flew across the floor, her hips swaying side to side and hands moving to weave patterns in the air.

Autumn was oblivious to it all though as she let the music take her where it would. Years of dance training coupled with self-defense instruction had left the elf graceful, proud, and confident. When at last she allowed her eyes to open to the barest of sultry slits it was only her stranger that she had eyes for as she danced her way closer to him. Each twist and turn, hop and skip was for his enjoyment as much as hers. Other girls also started pairing off to dance for their sought for male counterparts.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

The set-up really held no interest to Reaver at all, and the little game they were playing only flared his irritation further. This had better be worthwhile or his little gem was going to pay later for making him wait so damn long. Not that the gorgeous red-haired beauty he'd set his sights on had any idea just what she was getting herself into. That thought was enough to cool the impatient pirate slightly. It was going to be a lot of fun teaching his little star a lesson about putting too much trust into strange men.

When the dancing finally started, Reaver relaxed to watch the display, his rapt attention focused on a single lovely dancer. Emerald eyes followed the way that perfect body writhed and moved on the dance floor with a growing hunger. Every sway of her hips stoked the flames of lust and desire burning in those eyes, and the smirk that he wore only widened as she danced her way closer to him.

She was no shara dancer, this was true, but his little gem was more impressive than many others he had watched before. Since there were no more shara dancers to be had, he'd just have to settle for the next best thing, and he decided that Autumn was it. Reaver had been meaning to wrangle himself a toy to play with on the long voyages at sea. A woman to warm him only while docked just wasn't satisfying.

He gave a soft hum of appreciation as he watched her, and his gaze held the promise of igniting a fire that would consume them both.

GoblinFae

Like water she flowed, elusive and and enticing, enthralling many wandering eyes, yet Autumn did not even seem to notice let alone care as she let herself be free. One particularly handsome elf slunk his way onto the dance floor until he was directly behind the woman, his hands resting possessively upon her hips even as he stared over her shoulder in challenge towards the unknown elf.

The fire that flashed in her eyes at the intrusion upon her private moment, caused her eyes to narrow and her jaw to lock in place. Even as she attempted to dance away, he kept step with her, pulling her back against him as he lowered his lips to her neck, his eyes never leaving the green orbs she danced for.

Autumn shoved an elbow back, glaring angrily over her shoulder as she attempted to skitter close to her Sun much to the persistent male's amusement. "Come now my dearest Autumn leaf, don't let bitter frost taint you so. It was not that long ago you danced that way and more for me, pet."

Her eyes narrowed further as she stopped dancing altogether, her hands balled up into tiny fists. "And unfortunately for me, you were unable to keep up Ghioth. Go away! You're not wanted here."

"Your eyes say differently my little leaf," he purred, latching onto her arm as he tried to pull her back to him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

The way that his lovely gem moved was positively mesmerizing, but that didn't keep Reaver from noticing the unwanted approach of another male. Green eyes flashed like unholy fire as the presumptuous elf put his hands on Autumn's hips, causing the pirate's rage to flare hotter than the sun. Every muscle in his body had tensed, blazing eyes meeting the challenging gaze of his rival without so much as blinking.

It pleased him that his little gem was trying to get away from this encroaching male, and at first he watched curiously to see how she would handle it. Though his body bristled at the lips placed against that beautiful neck of hers. How dare another man's lips touch what was his! It was enough that she tried to fight back against the intruder, Reaver was satisfied by her reaction.

Ghioth would find a fist impacting with his face the moment he grabbed Autumn's arm and tried to pull her back. The sea elf had moved extraordinarily fast once he'd decided to take action. Reaver's other arm encircled Autumn's waist and pulled his pretty dancer against his body as he glared over her shoulder at the elf that dared touch her.

"You should have listened to my little gem the first time, because now you'll not have another chance to correct your mistake." The threat rolled of his tongue in a cool, melodic tone. This Ghioth had inflamed his aggravation, and would pay a dear price for it. Reaver would make sure of that.

GoblinFae

Ghioth recoiled in pain, rubbing his jaw even as Autumn pressed close to her latest flame. The woodland elf sneered and shook his head. "You're daft if you think she belongs to anyone, or for that matter would stay. You've obviously not heard of our village consort and her many conquests. Are you really so keen to be just another notch in her bedpost? Or should I say tree? Autumn is rather fond of her outdoor adventures."

Autumn clung tightly to the elf beside her, hoping to keep a fight from breaking out even as she interjected hotly. "You're not still cross that I laughed at you now are you, Ghioth? For an elf of caliber shall we say, you certainly are lacking in all the right aspects. Something I don't think my friend here will have any of the same problems with. Run along before you embarrass yourself any further tonight, little boy." She waved her hand at him to send him on his way though Ghioth looked anything but ready to tuck his tail and run.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver laughed in Ghioth's face, finding his attempt to trash Autumn and make him lose interest pretty damn hilarious. Maybe some men would have been turned off by a woman of considerable experience, but Reaver would be a damn hypocrit if he shied away from a woman that had gotten around a bit. For him it just mean that Autumn already knew what the hell she was doing and knew how to properly please a man.

"Well she might not belong to me, but she sure as hell doesn't belong to you, so what the fuck do you think you were doing? I hear forcing yourself on a woman is kind of against the moral sensibilities of you tree folk. Figure you can't find a woman willing to put up with your sorry ass so you'd just take whatever one you wanted? Get lost before you get yourself really hurt. I don't like repeating myself you little bitch."

GoblinFae

The unwanted male growled in disgust moments before he was making a swing towards the sea elf. "The only bitch here is the one humping your side!" Autumn immediately dropped away to avoid getting caught in a crossfire. A look of complete disappointment displayed upon her features as she left the men to fight it out. She could only hope that her Sun would prove not only the victor but a rather quick one. Thus far her evening had been all but ruined and she was not forgiving enough to let it all go to waste.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Reaver was more then ready for the swing, indeed, he was looking forward to it. Not that he needed an excuse to be violent, but it did give him a good one to hurt the son of a bitch a little more. Might make it easier not to have to escape an arrest attempt by some goody-goody guards. Why couldn't things go smoothly? Then again, it wouldn't be as much fun if they did...

With a fluid grace born of hundreds of years of practice, and his knowledge of his people's style of fighting, Reaver leaned back effortlessly, the punch missing his face by mere millimeters. Immediately his hand gripped the offending wrist, jerking Ghioth around towards the bar, his other hand came up and slammed the elf face-first into the counter with considerable force. It happened so fast the movements were near a blur.

Stepping back, relinquishing his hold on Ghioth, Reaver sneered at the elf maliciously, watching him to see if he was foolish enough not to just give up to a superior specimen.

GoblinFae

She did not stay to see much of what happened. One scream of pain from Ghioth and Autumn was slipping out the back into the cool night air. A hand ran through her hair as she fluffed it back into place from all her jostling before she began a slow walk off the beaten path and into a little place she knew in the woods where she could be left in peace.

Between brawls and interrupted dances, she was not exactly having the night she always dreamed of, but the elf certainly hoped her Sun was resourceful enough to come find her once he had gone and had his fun.

'Perhaps the evening won't be a total loss,' she mused to herself as she took a seat, lounging comfortably across bowed tree that had grown oddly horizontal before curving to kiss the heavens. 'Though he was quite sexy being all protective and domineering. Wonder how that plays over into other aspects of his.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It was a short and brutal fight. Reaver was merciless and skilled, Ghioth had underestimated him - a mistake the elf would never make again. Of course when Reaver stepped away from his broken challenger, his prize had up and disappeared on him! Giving a growl of annoyance, green eyes flashing dangerously, he strode purposefully from the building, stalking his prey through the night shadowed landscape.

Reaver didn't know the area, but that didn't stop him. His little gem didn't seem to be trying to hide from him so much as get away from the fighting. Well, all to his favor. Getting her alone was the entire point anyway, and as he slid up behind her comfortable living bench. His green eyes were practically glowing in the dark with an internal fire as he stared down at her.

"You didn't stay to see my glorious victory over your tormentor. I'm a tad disappointed, little gem. Still, getting you out here, away from prying eyes might be worth the lost chance to impress you with my martial prowess."

GoblinFae

A knowing smile graced her lips the moment she heard him approach. She had no doubt as to who it was nor any fear when he at last spoke and she allowed her head to fall back to meet emerald fire with molten gold.

"I had no doubt in your prowess dear Sun," she cooed softly. "Ghioth is hardly worth calling a challenge if memory serves me well. He was always easily bested, even when we were children. Besides," Autumn breathed as she moved to place her feet on her "seat" and rose to now tower over her current suitor. "I thought you would appreciate a more private reception where you could impress me with a much more fulfilling prowess."

Smiling mischievously, Autumn offered him a hand before beckoning him up with her. "Dance with me, my champion?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"Maybe I should go find a more impressive challenger to beat to a pulp for you, then." Reaver ground out lowly, blazing eyes never stopping their tour over her body. There was a familiar hunger for her in him, a burning coal that had been smoldering from the moment he'd laid eyes on his little gem.

Those coals were growing hotter and he was getting tired of playing along to her little games. He knew an insufferable tease when he met one. Autumn was one of those, playing her game and thinking that she had some control over a poor bastard that was stupid enough to allow himself to become enthralled with her.

Reaver was not a poor bastard.

He grabbed her offered hand, grinning wickedly and instead of jumping up to join her, the scoundrel tugged her down from her perch into his arms. His voice held a low warning. "I'm interested in a different kind of dance, little gem. You're teasing too much. A Sun as bright as me only has so much patience for stars, no matter how prettily they dance."

GoblinFae

She hummed appreciatively as he yanked her closer and their bodies were suddenly flush against each other, his hard muscles against her supple softness. Autumn slid her arms up about his shoulders before pulling herself up so that her long legs wrapped about his waist and her skirt slid up to reveal the smooth skin beneath. Her fingers tangled roughly in his dark hair so that she could pull their faces close. "Not as bright as you think. You talk too much," she growled then crushed her lips hungrily into his.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Talked too much, did he? Good thing the talking was over.

Wooing the feisty little tease had been a fun game for a while, but Reaver was growing impatient with the frivolity of flowery words and other such nonsense. His little gem seemed an eager enough treasure to be pilfered, but it had never really mattered how willing or unwilling she was to his advances.

Reaver didn't ask for things he wanted. He took them.

His fingers bite harshly into her hips as he stepped forward, pressing her into the tree as his tongue tangled with hers. Autumn might have started the kiss, but Reaver quickly dominated it, mouth hard and demanding against hers.

Since he had been talking to much, he took a perverse pleasure in reaching between them so that he could undo his breeches enough to pull out his aching arousal. Without further preamble, without asking first or even checking to see if Autumn was ready for him, Reaver sank the entirety of his length within her harshly. One hand kept the hard grip on her hip while the other tangled in her hair to pull her head back so he could bite and suck at her throat with a growl.

GoblinFae

Autumn was not about to give in easily. She kissed back just as hungrily and aggressively, not even pausing as he took his pleasure in her body. His dominance only caused her to grunt and fight harder to come out on top. She was not one to look for romance and understood that what they were doing was only about release. Her fingers sought purchase in his hair, clawing his scalp and shoulders or tugging on his locks as he caused her pain and pleasure all at once.

She worked her body against his, seeking her own relief without a care for his own. In her experience men were too self-centered to properly please their lady and if she wanted to enjoy her romps between the sheets then she would be required to take charge and obtain it herself.

"Finally," Autumn hissed in her native tongue, enjoying a man who truly knew what he was doing instead of the soft and simpering males of her village. She did not hold back as the sounds of her pleasure escaped her but nor did she embellish upon them to fuel the stranger's ego. It was real and raw and exactly what she was needing.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: