Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Silken Scales (Sanguine)

Started by DaGlobster, April 08, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Adelan Black and proud. Although I do hope I'm not the last. Perhaps one day, if Ardeadai gets himself killed for good, I'll go out into the world and search for a male to...repopulate with." She said, and approached Felodas this time, giving him a wink. "By chance, was your Adelan Black one of the purebreds that breathe acid instead of fire?" she asked, bringing a hand to her chin.

Codestar7

Felodas almost fainted at hearing that. Karoth had been exactly what was mentioned.
"Yes," Felodas replied, queamishly. "Karoth was just that. Why do you ask?

DaGlobster

Stygia's eyes directed themselves to the floor, and she gently laid her clawed hands on Felodas' shoulders, bringing herself closer to him until their chests touched. "Oh Karoth..." She started, one of her rare tears escaping her eyes and hitting the cave floor with a sizzle. "We were mates for a while, you know. We couldn't reproduce since I wasn't even technically an Adelan Black, but how we loved." She reminisced, looking into Felodas' eyes with her own, teared up and scarlet red. Her eyes carried a hypnotic quality to them, and she was passively trying to draw Felodas closer to her. She thought the tears were a nice touch, since they gave the illusion she was more vulnerable than she actually was.

"But all that's behind me now." She said, pulling away from Felodas, but leaving her hands to linger at his shoulders. "Now that you two are here, I can really spend the night." She said, and left Felodas to lounge on a nearby rock that had been carved into a comfortable looking chair, crossing her legs over and spreading her wings to finally reveal her own body. In terms of physique, she was perfect, having designed her human form to be as enticing as possible. Hers was the kind of physical perfection elven queens were jealous of.

"How about you two...stay a bit longer?"

Codestar7

Felodas listened intently as Stygia talked about his long lost dragon. he was surprised to hear he had a lover, as he knew not Karoth to be the romantic type. He started walking towards Stygia, in her human form. Her on the cheeck, and went to leave. Until she revealed her body to him. He was entranced by her beauty. He couldn't stop staring.
"Stygia," he started. "You... are beautiful." Felodas halted his departure and sat. I might just stay the night. Felodas sat himself on the chair, aroused, and happy.

DaGlobster

Stygia smiled her usual smile as Felodas came back to sit down with her on the stoned chair. Ardeadai had always called her his little succubus, and she was well aware of just how powerful her beauty was. She cupped Felodas' chin in one of her hands, the claws resting on his cheeks but doing no harm.

She extended a hand to Ralenth, and beckoned her forwards with her finger. You too, Princess.

Codestar7

Ralenth looked shocked. "What? Me too? What? Sorry you want me to what? I wasn't really here. And please, I'm not a princess."

DaGlobster

Stygia pouted at Ralenth. "Oh but you are a princess, Ralenth. You told me so. But I suppose it doesn't matter, you're no fun anyways." She said, and turned her attention back to Felodas.

Codestar7

"Felodas, stay here." Ralenth warned, sternly.
"Why?" Asked the elf.
"My mother has died. I am the Queen now. I must leave, but I will make a swift return on the morrow. You two have fun.
"Okay, make sure you do," replied Felodas, "And I'm sorry for your loss."

DaGlobster

Stygia's smiling expression died down when Ralenth announced that her mother had just died. Hell of a coincidence, but Stygia supposed these kinds of things happened at the worst times. "Why, Ralenth dear that's terrible! Forgive my rudeness, be as long as you need to. I'll take care of Felodas for you." She said, and went back to caressing Felodas' cheeks with her claws.

"I know you've had dragons, Felodas. But have you ever had a dragon?" She whispered to him, moving her hands to his shoulders and leaning in until only a few inches separated their faces.

Codestar7

Felodas was speechless. He didn't want to be seduced by this woman-dragon. But he couldn't resist.
"I wouldn't mind," he said shakily. "Besides, it would be a great story to tell."

DaGlobster

Stygia chuckled. "A great story indeed." She said, and leaned in to kiss him.

Codestar7

Felodas embraced the kiss, his first in a very long time. 130 years, in fact. He had been too focused on his work. The elf knew Stygia was still naked, so he pulled her even closer to him, still kissing her passionately.

DaGlobster

Stygia moaned with surprise, breaking the kiss for a moment so she could speak. "Passionate aren't we?" She said, before licking her lips and continuing to kiss Felodas. She pushed him gently onto his back, placing herself on top of him while keeping the kiss going.

Codestar7

Felodas stoppedfor a moment, to take his tunic off. He did so, and groaned in agreement to Stygia's statement.

DaGlobster

Stygia took another pause in the kissing to adjust herself on top of him, straddling his waist. She started unbuckling his trousers, looking down at him with her scarlet eyes. "I think this time around, the dragon's going to be riding you, Felodas. This time, the irony won't be at your expense." She said, and her tail started curling around one of his legs. She reached downwards, and placed her hands on his chest. "Ralenth seems like a nice dragon, but I bet she'd never do this for you, hmm?"

*fade to black*

Codestar7

((OOC - This thread will be removed if it goes any further))

Felodas awoke in the morning cuddling Stygia. Of course Ralenth would never do this. They were only friends. He had enjoyed last night, their adventures into the night. Felodas had never even thought of it. But he had enjoyed it. It was likely that he could be a father one day, and he knew not what Ardeadai would say. He asked Stygia, then awaited a reply.

DaGlobster

(I know, I got the message too.)

It had been a good night. What Felodas had provided her with was different than what Ardeadai could ever give her. Sure, he loved her, and she still did fiercely love him, but she wouldn't let herself  be tied to the same man for all eternity. When Felodas spoke, she lifted her head from his chest, listening to him. "Please, Felodas. Don't be silly. If Karoth and I couldn't have a dragonling, what makes you think you could have one with me?" She said, and kissed him. "I'm sure Ardeadai won't mind. Demons aren't really known for their morality." She added, and kissed Felodas again.

Codestar7

At that moment, Ralenth came swooping in, seeing the elf and the dragon-woman hybrid embraced in a tongue-lock. She landed, and shifted forms intot he much more gentle, and even clothed human form. She tsked and waited for the pair to notice her. Both her master and the lady with him were stark naked. Felodas heard her steps, and turned to look.
"I knew you couldn't resist the temptation, Feldoas," Ralenth mused.
Felodas calmly replied, "That's not for you to judge, Rune. Stygia and I were just enjoying... dinner together."
"Whatever. Get dressed, I must return to my new queendom. You are welcome to come, Stygia." Ralenth shifted back in to draconic form, and plodded out of the cave.

DaGlobster

Stygia turned her head to look at Ralenth, and then back to Felodas. "Dinner?" She said, and broke into laughter. She watched Ralenth leave, and started making circle motions on Felodas's chest with one of her clawed fingers. "I think I'll tag along for this ride. Ardeadai's not expecting me for another week." She said, and stood up. "Seussal, dear!" She called out into the cave, and a figure emerged. Apparently, it had been standing in the shadows since Felodas arrived, and had apparently kept watch over them.

It was a grand-looking knight, clad in ancient and derelict armor. Its black and white livery was that of an ancient Adelan noble house. House Tython, in case Felodas recognized it. It glared at them from it's dark helmet, two glowing points serving as eyes. "Yes, my lady?" It rasped, and stood at attention with its greatsword planted in the ground. "Oh, where are my manners! Felodas, this is Seussal. He was my manservant in life, and he remains so in death. Unfortunately, he didn't retain his brilliant sense of humor." She explained, her wings wrapping back around her body as she stood up. "It's a bit stiff nowadays, my lady." Seussal slowly said in an unnatural voice, and Stygia laughed in reply. "Go get your saddle, Seussal. We're leaving." She said, and Seussal nodded before walking away.

She turned back to Felodas, and seemed to be in thought for a few moments. "I'll just take a quick dip in the acid, and I'll be right out with you, okay?"

Codestar7

Felodas found it crazily weird that the knight had been possibly watching them all through the night. The man was a queer breed, very... robot-like, though robots did not exist. More like a tree, very square.
"Yes, take a dip in the acid pool," replied Feldoas, squeamishly. He sauntered over to Ralenth, and mounted her.
"I'll meet you outside!" Called Felodas, from the dragon's back. Ralenth walked outside, and took to the air.
What did you two get up to?
"Don't you worry. That is up to me and Stygia to know. I'll just say, I hope I don't turn out to be a father, one with my job and all, and the fact I might have to endure the wrath of Ardeadai."
I always told you not to be lured by seductresses
"Yes." Felodas sighed. "yes you did."