Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I am the blister that bursts in your boot! [RHI!] [M]

Started by Aeytrious, May 08, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

"It's fine," Ryk said, pulling Einin in close. Her nude body against his did stir desire in him, but he kept it mostly in check, he didn't want to pitch a tent right now. Ryk stroked Einin's hair and back tenderly, he kissed the top of her head softly. "You need me, and I'm here for you." He embraced her warmly, holding her tight against his side for a few moments. Then his embrace softened and he returned to stroking her sweetly. His intent was to soothe her to sleep, and then let himself drift off as well. After some rest he'd have to send for clothes that she could wear, and he'd take her to visit his armorer first thing.
        As he lay holding the beautiful young Lady Beirne, he ticked off a list of things that he'd prepare to keep her safe. He had much work to do now that he was back in Arca. Why couldn't the machine work flawlessly without him at the helm? The Soot Wolves were not in the best state, but he knew that he still had personal things to tend to. After Einin was taken care of, he still had to deal with Dylanna. Things were not going to slow down any time soon. It was best he enjoy the rest he got now. It wasn't easy running a mercantile empire and an underworld organization.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Okay..."

Einin trailed off and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. She was exhausted; her sleep before hadn't been real sleep, but the sleep of someone who'd, well...passed out from torture. It hadn't been restful. She needed it, and she was mentally, emotionally, and physically drained, enough that she felt if she did get to sleep, she wouldn't have to worry about nightmares.

Right now, it wasn't nightmares that were the problem.

Curling in a little tighter, she nuzzled her cheek against his chest, enjoying his gentle stroking, and clenched her eyes tighter. Just go to sleep. She was tired enough to. But the problem was her mind wouldn't shut up. With nothing to distract her, she couldn't stop thinking--about what had happened, about what was happening now...

About recent news.

A few more tears slipped out, wetting Ryk's chest, and she wiped them away quickly. "I guess this'll be the last time for this, huh?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"It may be," Ryk replied. He didn't know what the future would hold. He would do his best to keep his oaths to Dylanna, but his fondness for Einin, and his desire for her, were real. Keeping his body's reactions in check was not an easy task, with Einin lying nude against him. He continued to stroke her hair, and caress her body as she lay there. He kissed the top of her head again before giving her more reassuring words.
        "No matter what, I will always be here for you," he whispered, "I may be a despicable criminal, but you've shown me I still have a heart." Ryk rubbed his face into Einin's hair, taking in the scent of her. He would not likely have many more opportunities to enjoy her, in any sort of intimate way. He wanted to kiss her mouth, taste her again, tell her everything would be okay, distract her with gentle and sensual touches. She felt so frail, and Ryk wanted to take care of her.
        As his mind locked in on the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against him, the rising in his loins grew, though he managed to partially subdue it. He hoped she wouldn't notice the partial erection. If she mentioned it, or touched it -even accidentally- he knew he would not be able to keep it down. If she encouraged him, he feared it likely he'd give in. He hadn't yet promised Dylanna fidelity, and so he would not feel guilty about anything he did with Einin. He knew how Dylanna would feel about it though, so he would try his best to just lay there, holding the beautiful young woman. Hold her, and keep her and keep her nightmares at bay.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I know," Einin said, clenching her eyes shut to hold back tears. "I know we're...friends. Right? And that's not going to change. I just..."

She let out a shaky breath, fighting to keep herself together, but it was hard when she was laying here like this with him, naked and pressed against him skin to skin, knowing this would be the last time.

"I think I failed," she finally said, voice a little choked with the effort to hold back emotion. She hated crying. She hated feeling this vulnerable. But there was nothing about this situation that was making it easy. "You warned me. Everyone warned me. And I failed. Fuck. I'm so stupid."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"One blundered adventure doesn't make you stupid," Ryk replied. He was oblivious to the fact that Einin was talking about something entirely different. She may have helped teach him he had a heart, but that didn't make him an expert on the quickly changing direction of a woman's mind. The situation had him thinking about similar things, but his efforts to avoid those thoughts were keeping him focused away from her true meaning. He stroked her hair, and kissed the top of her head.
        "What matters is that you're safe, and that you'll learn from this. A smart girl like you will go far." Ryk tipped Einin's face up toward his so he could look in her eyes. A gently reassuring smile spread across his face as their eyes met.
        "I'll teach you everything I can," he told her softly, "and I'll keep you safe until you no longer need me." He then leaned in to kiss her, and realizing he was crossing a line he should avoid, he diverted his lips to the tip of her cute nose.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Ryk kissed her nose, and Einin winced. Already he was treating her differently--of course he was, why wouldn't he?--and it bothered her more than she expected. Returning his smile with a frown, she rolled over to put her back to him, not noticing--or rather not caring--about what she now felt pressed against her ass.

"I wasn't talking about that," she mumbled, curling into a tighter ball and clutching the blankets to her chest.

Aeytrious

Rolling to press himself against her, Ryk muscled his arms inside Einin's to wrap her up in his embrace. Her  mumbled words made it through the boundary he had been trying to keep up around his feelings. The smell of her, and the warmth of her body against his, combined with her vulnerable state, was noticeably arousing. There was no chance Einin didn't feel his quickly growing erection pressed against her. He nuzzled against her ear, and kissed her cheek. Then he sighed and just held her.
        "So you love me then," he said with mixed feelings. He wanted the girl. He cared for her deeply, perhaps it was love. The unfortunate truth was that as much as he wanted to explore this relationship and take it further, he loved Dylanna. He loved her and his son. He didn't want to lose them after just getting them. That didn't stop him from feeling the way he did for this sweet young woman. They would continue to spend time together, their feelings would not just disappear. Training could grow awkward if they didn't find a way to live with this, and Ryk refused to give up this friendship.
        Ryk's grip around Einin tightened and he kissed her neck tenderly, then rubbed the side of his face against hers. "Well what are we going to do about this?" His fingers began to absently twirl on her abdomen. He adjusted himself to lay more comfortably against her, his now full erection pressed into the cleft of her buttocks. "I know it doesn't help matters, me telling you this," he sounded almost dejected, "but my feelings for you have grown quite strong as well. I really am at a loss as to what should be done. I know that with my new situation, we should cut off all ties and let this settle before renewing our friendship. I don't want that though. I don't like thinking that I won't be able to see you whenever I want." He kissed her neck again, his raised heart rate creating a throbbing pulse in his cock. This was not the time to feel passionate, but he couldn't help it.
        "I'm open to suggestions beautiful," he dragged his lips against her jaw line, "can you think of anything?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

It was too much. His words, said at exactly the moment when it would hurt the most. His touches, so intimate and familiar, at a time when she felt sad and vulnerable and alone and wanted nothing more than to be reassured and loved...

It would have been so easy to cave.

But all she could think was that he had a fiance. He had a son. He loved them.

He didn't love her.

With a shuddering breath, Einin sat up and took half the blankets with her as she scooted to the edge of the bed and sat there, cross-legged, her back to him and the blankets wrapped around her huddled form. "Don't," she said, shaking her head. "Don't...don't tell me that shit now, and don't...don't touch me. Not like that. I...I dunno what to do. I just..."

She pressed the blankets to her face, mumbling into them. "You have a kid. A fiance. A family. I can't...I won't get between that. I wouldn't do that to them. I'm not that kind of person, I..." She rubbed her tears away, though more replaced them. This was so stupid. Stupid, and unfair, and she'd been such a bloody idiot, giving herself to him like that. What did she think would happen? He'd warned her. Everyone had warned her. And the worst part was, she still wanted him. She didn't want to cut off ties, either.

She took a deep breath. "Don't worry. I'll get over it. I knew this could happen. You warned me. It's not like it's not common knowledge, and...well...you love who you love, I guess. I'll figure something out."

Aeytrious

"We will figure something out," Ryk corrected. He moved to sit beside Einin, wrapping the covers around her entirely. He kissed her on the temple and pulled her in close, though he tried to be tender without making her feel uncomfortable. He wanted to console her, to wrap her in his arms and tell her it would all be okay. Really, he wanted to cover her in kisses, make love to her, hold her until she knew she was safe in his arms.
        He had made no vows of chastity to Dylanna, not yet anyway. She would likely demand one once he saw her again, but he hadn't yet. He wanted to take advantage of that, but he wasn't sure what it would do to Einin. He wanted her, and his feelings might be love, he wasn't sure. Love was new for him to express openly. He knew there were supposed to be different kinds of love. What was this then? He surely didn't love her like family, it was more intimate than that. Sitting with her here, tears running from her eyes, he was really struggling. His heart said kiss her, his loins said bed her, his brain was unsure what she'd prefer. For some reason he couldn't view this situation objectively. That's what feelings do to you apparently. He'd broken his own rules, and had gotten attached. Now he had to live with it.
        "We can figure it out tomorrow," Ryk said to Einin. He placed his hand on her chin and gently guided her eyes to meet his. "I have made no vows of any kind," he told her, "I will make them in time, but I have not yet. I am still the man I have always been. I honor my word to the letter, but I have made no promises." He wiped away the moisture of her tears, and with her eyes closed from the presence of his fingers he leaned in to kiss each of her eyes. "Let's share this night. Let's share our feelings completely, body and soul. There will be no regrets. We will have had our day and night of passion and love." He licked his lips, then tenderly pressed them to hers. He looked into her eyes, waiting for her reply, hoping it would be to kiss him back.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin wanted to say she had the strength to resist. That she could hold out and stop torturing herself. But the truth was, she didn't feel strong right then. She felt hurt, and scared after what she'd been through, and confused, and insecure, and exhausted, and in desperate need of safety and reassurance. Everything had thrown her off balance. First capture and torment, and now this, from one to the next with no time to recover. She wasn't sure what she wanted. She wasn't sure that she would have even wanted to be physical right now even if Ryk hadn't dropped the news about his family, not after what she'd been through.

Yet at the same time, she did want that. She did want the warmth of his body, and the distraction, and the pleasure to replace the pain, and the gentle words.

And he had made no vows?

It still felt wrong. She still wasn't sure if it was right. How would she have felt, if she were in the opposite position? She knew she hoped no person she was with would use that sort of a loophole. But as he kissed her, and spoke to her, she felt herself caving despite it, and when he finally kissed her lips, for a moment she was still with indecision.

And then she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Aeytrious

The heat of his passion and desire was fierce, but his movements were slow and gentle. Ryk pealed the covers away from Einin's nude form, and slowly drew her into his lap, where he did not stop kissing her. He held her there, cradling her in his arms, kissing her mouth tenderly, her face, her neck, her shoulders. He nibbled gently on her lips and her clavicles. His hands stroked through her still damp hair, across her back and her breasts. He felt the goose flesh rise as his fingers passed across her skin, felt her nipples stand erect at his touch, and the gentle gasps that his touch elicited from her stoked the flame in his loins.
        Ryk's erection pressed uncomfortably into Einin's ample buttocks, so he adjusted his lovers position. He turned her to face him completely, opening her legs slowly, that she could straddle him comfortably. The length of his erect penis, still wrapped in his smallclothes, pressed against her bare sex, but he did not grind or bump against her. He simply pulled her in close, kissing her deeply, their bare chests pressed together. His fingers still traced up and down her back, raising goose bumps, and sending chills through Einin. He'd let her set the pace, he was happy to just kiss her for now. If she wanted more, she could show him, and he would give it all to her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Whatever resistance Einin had still been putting up, it faded beneath Ryk's touch.

She shivered beneath his touches, arching against him as his fingers trailed down her healed back. It felt good, the earlier brutality she'd experienced replaced by loving caresses, and maybe it was because the skin was new, or maybe it was just because the situation was so emotionally charged, but she felt even more sensitive there this time. She clung to Ryk, kissing him back and gasping softly against his mouth, only parting from his lips when his mouth left hers to explore her neck and shoulders, and as his hands traveled over her breasts, he wasn't the only one with a fire burning in his loins.

And when Ryk finally adjusted her, coaxing her into straddling him, and she felt his cock pressing against her sex...

Even exhausted as she was, Einin couldn't help but feel the desire he stoked in her, made even worse knowing this would be it. That this would be the last time she laid with him, and maybe even the last time she felt like this. Her parents would pressure her to marry, possibly even arrange one, and...

How could you do things like this with someone you didn't feel anything for?

The thought was terrifying, and made her hold Ryk harder, and kiss him deeper, holding his face gently between her hands. It made her move her hips just the barest amount, some part of her still worried about the morality of this, but the selfish, scared, desperate part of her pushed the thought away as she pressed against his still-clothed cock, gasping at the friction of fabric against her clit. It wasn't long before his smallclothes were damp, as she grew slick with desire.

Pressing her face against his neck, she kissed him there, and quietly said, "Will you make love to me?"

Aeytrious

Ryk didn't speak a reply to Einin's request. Instead he stood, lifting her with him as he did. Then he turned and laid his lover down on the bed. He pulled away the mess of a bed covering and shook it out before spreading it on top of her. He pulled his smallclothes free, stepping out of them as they fell to the floor. He smiled at Einin sweetly before he climbed under the covers with her, and slid between her legs.
        Ryk did not immediately thrust inside of Einin. He first rubbed his shaft against her slick opening, drawing the moisture onto himself. His swollen glands rubbed against her clitoris, and with each stroke he kissed Einin softly on the neck. He paused to reach down and grip his cock, pressing the tip into Einin's wet slit. As he slid between her folds, he kissed her deeply on the mouth, moving his tongue against hers. He drove his cock in, all the way to the hilt, and then he stopped. Holding it in as deep as it would go, he gyrated his hips, pressing his pelvis against hers. After a few moments he began the long slow strokes of love making, sweeping Einin's hair from her face, and kissing her softly. He had the whole day to make love to her, and he planned on taking his time.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin whimpered as he stroked her, shuddering each time he rubbed against her clit, and by the time he slid inside her, she was more than ready for him. She held her breath at that initial penetration, then let it out as a soft moan and clutched at his shoulders, her knees pressing into his sides and face hidden against his neck as her breath came out in short pants. That first thrust always felt amazing, and the way he gyrated against her? Even better.

She gasped into his kiss, her hands tightening on him, fingers digging in until her short nails indented his skin, and she kept her feet planted on the bed so she could rock her hips and grind back against him. And when, finally, he began to thrust, long and slow, her gasps turned into soft cries.

She moved against him, clutching him tightly, though her movements were slow as his were, rather than  the frenzied pace of previous encounters. Part of that was because Einin was legitimately exhausted, but the deeper truth was she wanted this moment to last, too. Trailing her hands through Ryk's hair and gripping it lightly, she pulled him into a hard kiss, and cried out against his lips at each slow stroke, grinding against him in a circular motion each time their bodies pressed flush together.

"No...no one will hear, r-right?" she managed to gasp out.

Aeytrious

"Nobody will hear," Ryk confirmed, "but what would it matter?" he asked. "In this place, I am King." His thrusts remained long and slow, as he kissed his lover. Einin's cries, and the shuddering of pleasure that spread through her body, stoked the fire in Ryk. He wanted to drive into her hard and fast, but he kept his slow pace.
        Rolling partly onto his side, Ryk turned Einin toward him. He rested his head on the pillow, the tip of his nose against hers, looking into her eyes as they made love. "How's that?" He whispered the question softly against Einin's lips.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

It was enough for Einin to know no one would hear. Ryk might not be worried about it, but aside from her general embarrassment at the possibility of people knowing what they were up to, it had occurred to her in a flash that to the Wolves, he was Rufus right now, and she was Einin. What if that got out? That she had been spending a lot of time with Ryk Handelaar, but was making love to the Red Wolf?

That could be...tricky.

But his words put that worry to rest.

As he rolled onto his side, pulling her to him, Einin shifted her legs to drape the one over his hip. She trailed her hand through Ryk's hair and down the back of his neck and spine, and smiled against his mouth as he asked that question.

"Amazing," she whispered back, and clutched him harder as he moved, her breath hitching with each long thrust and little whimpers escaping her as the new angle stroked different parts of her. She was content to lay like that for a time, holding him tightly as Ryk slowly built both pleasure and arousal, but when the leg pressed against the bed began to go numb, she rolled into Ryk more.

Einin didn't have the finesse Ryk had; when she moved to straddle him, he slipped out. Climbing on top of him, she leaned down and kissed him hard on the mouth, tasting him with her tongue, her breasts dusting against his chest and the shaft of his cock trapped against her sex. She rocked her hips a little as she kissed him, sliding along him but not yet taking him into her, teasing them both as she built up the anticipation, and whimpering each time he slid over her clit. Then, finally taking mercy on them both, she reached between them and guided the tip of his cock into her, and then slid down onto him until their bodies were pressed together, taking him deep as he would go.

"You feel amazing."

Aeytrious

Ryk's response was to grab Einin's hips and speed her movements. Watching her body was a pleasure all in itself. He loved it. He slid a hand up her belly, between her breasts, to her neck. He stroked her face, then slipped a finger in Einin's mouth. He removed his moistened finger from between her lips and swirled it around one of her nipples. He pinched gently, making the nipple stand erect, then he began fondling the breast. His other hand still guided her movements at a quicker pace, and he watched her body arch, her hair sway.
        "Let's stay like this all day," Ryk said to Einin, "I could stare at your body all day. You're gorgeous, perfect really."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Then why are you with her? Einin couldn't help but think for the flicker of an instant, before pleasure and her own confused, conflicted thoughts drove it away. Because right then, she didn't care. Right then, she just wanted to feel loved and needed and safe and to not have to think about anything but what was right in front of her. And Ryk--Rufus--made her feel all of those things.

She just wished she'd realized that sooner.

And so she sucked on his finger, and gasped when he teased her breast, and fell into the rhythm Ryk guided her into. She grabbed onto his shoulders, clutching him hard, and captured his lips with her own, her whimpers trapped against his mouth.

"All day," she agreed breathlessly, shuddering as she rode him, before in a rather bold move she captured the hand fondling her breast and guided it down between her legs.

Aeytrious

Ryk gladly accepted the guiding hand. A lover that knew what she wanted, and took it, was a lover that would accept the same in kind. When Einin moved his hand between her legs, Ryk began working her clit. He rubbed at it quick, firm, strokes. He used the slick juices that now coated them both to lubricate his ministrations. His other hand moved to grip Einin's ass roughly, as she rocked back and forth on his swollen cock. He gently nibbled on her lip when she kissed him, and his tongue explored her mouth, sliding across her tongue and the inside of her teeth.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin's breath hitched when he stroked her, her hips jerking and legs shaking, and she clutched Ryk's shoulders tighter as his ministrations only heightened her pleasure, her nails leaving behind half moon indentations. Her kiss grew fiercer, more passionate, her nips and nibbles a little sharper, and she finally had to break the kiss and gasp for air, though it came out as a whimpering moan. She leaned into his neck and ground her hips into him, and soon she was crying out as the tension between her legs swiftly built.

Between his thick cock stroking her, and his finger working its magic, she didn't have a chance.

"Oh...oh gods...!" she cried out, her words cut off as the wave of pleasure seized her, making her tremble uncontrollably and spasm around him.