Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valeska laughed and moaned.
"Yes, well- we'll blame it on the brandy!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Believe me, you'll have no regrets about this!" Smed cackled.

He introduced a third finger into her anus, and grew quiet.

"You take it in the ass often, Valeska?"

visualspice

"Only every time I'm good and drunk!"s he told him through a laugh and moan, and leaned in to his introduction of a third.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Oh, well in that case--"

He abruptly pulled out of her sex, and began rimming her asshole with his cock. After a few moments of teasing her, he began pushing himself in, reveling in the tightness of her hole.

visualspice

Valeska winced, but it was a wince of pleasure. After all, where was the fun in any of this if there wasn't a little pain? Pain made you remember your mortality, that you're alive, and Valeska arched into his entry with a moan. Thankfully his dick was slick enough from her juices that he was lubed enough for this, and she braced herself for more.

DaGlobster

"I can treat you much better than that cockless Red Wolf ever did, Valeska," Smed growled, gripping onto her tightly and pulling her against him. After he was all the way in, he resumed the brutal pace from before.

"You can be a queen!"

It was quite obviously the sex talking, but there was a little nugget of sincerity to Smed's words.

visualspice

She hadn't been fucked this wildly in ages, and Gods did it feel good! The alcohol was helping, sure- but part of the idea she was fucking some strange creature, a goblin no doubt, just made her all the more excited. It was her first time, after all, with something non-human. She might as well enjoy it to it's fullest.

And his comment simply sent her over the top as a hand moved down between her legs as she began to massage her clit while inserting two fingers into her soaking wet sex.

DaGlobster

Smed was in heaven! It wasn't often that had sex with non-goblins, and even rarer to find a non-goblin that would fuck him willingly, like Valeska!

His speed hit a peak, and he came quite fortuitously. Although, the thing was that as he came and filled up Valeska's ass, he didn't slow down one bit. In fact, his speed didn't change at all!

He pounded her until he finished ejaculating, and then immediately pulled out and enterd her sex with his seed-slick cock.

visualspice

His seed was everywhere. And its hotness gushed from her ass and rivered down her ass and thighs. But to feel him make entry into her sex, still coated in his own warmth had her crying out as she continued to finger fuck herself while the goblin bucked into her like a rabbit.

DaGlobster

Smed was relentless and vicious in his assault, snapping his teeth periodically as the act threatened to overwhelm his senses.

He pushed Valeska's ass down, laying her on her belly so he could jab deeper into her at a sharp new angle. One of the scratches he'd made on her asscheeks was actually deep enough to draw blood, and he took the opportunity to lick that up.

visualspice

The little goblin was kinky, and she shivered as he lapped at her blood. It was strange, she knew the scratches stung but were so easy to ignore. After all, his speed was incredible and her fingers worked to match it, fingering herself and him in the process as her eyes rolled back in a moan while the pooling of fire between her legs grew more and more intense.

DaGlobster

Smed smacked his lips, licking some errant drops of blood off the corner of his mouth.

"Mmm, your blood's real good. Why, I could take a big old bite outta ya right now!" Smed cackled, passing his tongue between his dagger-like fangs.

visualspice

Valeska only gave a short laugh before a moan took over.
"What? You a vampire now?"

DaGlobster

"No, I just eat people, remember?"

With that, he gave her another stiff spank, before continuing to lick up her blood. He get more aggressive, and as he licked her, the tips of his fangs brushed against the soft flesh of her ass, threatening to pierce it, but never going that far.

He tapped the side of her leg, pushing her lightly.

"On your back!"

visualspice

"Ha! I almost forgot!" She seemed to purr. And she wasted no time in obliging, reclining as much as was allowed in the carriage.

DaGlobster

When Valeska made herself more accessible, Smed wasted no time in lifting her legs up high and going deeper. His beady eyes met Valeska's, and he grinned, but didn't say anything.

visualspice

Valeska's eyes rolled back so far she swore she was seeing her brains.
"Gods... S..Smed!" And when her eyes finally opened, they were half lidded as she panted and just looked at him, cheeks flushed.

DaGlobster

"That's right, scream my name!"

Reaching forwards, Smed began to manhandle her breasts, using his claws to great effect in order to provide some pleasurable pain.

visualspice

Valeska let out screams of pleasure to feel his small, frantic dick make claims to her while his claws scratches and drew light rivers of blood from her chest. And though it was all insane, she reveled in it as she continued to scream and scream.

DaGlobster

Smed drew his hands back, smearing her blood on his face as he smelled and heard her revelry with eagerness. Screams were always the sweetest of music, to Smed. There was so much emotion in a good, genuine scream.

"It's all quite maddening, isn't it?! Look at you, you're out of your mind!" Smed yelled, leaning forwards to nip at her leg.

He came yet again, blasting her insides with the first spurt before pulling out and emptying the rest across her body.

He paused only for a second, before he snapped his teeth viciously, and went right back in, his efforts redoubled.