Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valeska moaned and writhed at such attentions, baring her teeth as both blood and his semen coated her. But she was hardly in the clear, and when he rammed into her again, her moans only increased, and the heated, velvet walls of her sex clenched tightly around his member as it furiously worked within her, pushing his load in deeper and even dragging some of it out as it dribbled down her legs and joined the rest of the mess that was now pooling on the floor.

"They say.." she went on, between pants. "Sometimes a little madness is all we need." But her sentence came short as it was over taken by a moan. Somehow, despite his size, he was hitting just the right spots in her to building an intense heat within her. It also didn't hurt over the fact she was severely turned on by the fact she was literally covered with his seed, and even filled up with it.

Ah madness.. yes.
And also, true drunken bliss.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"That!" Smed started.

"Is my favorite saying. I think the world'd be so much better if everyone just learned how to kick back and go a little insane. Just like what we're doing now..."

Smed scooped up a handful of the semen and blood mixture on the ground, and pulled out temporarily so he could slick himself up with it even more before pushing right back into her.

"It makes you wonder why everyone's so bent on being sane!"

visualspice

Valeska tossed her head back in a laugh.
"Because they're all idiots!" she proclaimed, simply basking in the sensations of his cock fucking her with his wild like a rabbit speed. But it was at that very comment another voice cut in from outside the carriage.

"Yes... all idiots."

And it was only then did Valeska's eyes sober, if even only momentarily to realize...
That voice was none other than Khanna's..
Leader of the Mountain Cats. And even knowing that.. all Valeska could do was moan and laugh.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Smed froze up, a natural goblin reaction to hearing an unexpected voice, but he quickly joined Valeska in her laughter. He leaned forward to plant a toothy kiss on Valeska's abdomen, and...he continued to fuck her, if only a bit slower. His ears were perked up, though, and a wide toothy grin was plastered all over his face.

His eyes flit back down to Valeska, and he grinned mischievously.

"Give us a few minutes to tidy up, won't ya?" Smed asked, ears perked and waiting for Khanna's answer.

visualspice

The fact they had somewhat of an audience only aided in how wonderful it felt to be fucked, and when Smed's actions grew slower, it was hard for Valeska to keep back a moan.

Khanna simply glared at the carriage. Did they honestly think that he'd give them the time of day when he'd found the pair like this? Khanna was not interested in meeting Valeska's fuck buddies, and the fact this one was a goblin.... only made the man more soured at the proposition.

DaGlobster

Smed continued to listen, but when no answer came, he began to look a bit more serious. He leaned forwards so he could whisper to Valeska.

"You think he's mad? As much as I want to keep fucking you, this alliance is kind of important."

visualspice

Valeska purred out a laugh.
"Of course he's pissed. It's not like he gives just everyone the time of day..." Valeska went on, puckering her sex against his, hoping it'd get him to focus back on their little fuck. The idea of being caught made her even more horny, and damn it, she'd be pissed if the goblin stopped now!

DaGlobster

"Alright, alright. But I'm counting on you to patch things up with him when we're done."

Smed adjusted himself a bit, and just like that, he went back to fucking her.

visualspice

At such a request, Valeska only laughed, reveling int he sensation of their maddening session. Sure, she was used to fucking men- but hell, being this drunk made her realize what she was missing out on. Too bad she might be missing something else as the leader of the Mountain Cats grew more and more impatient as he studied the rocking carriage and hearing the sounds of rutting inside.

DaGlobster

In Smed's defense, if Khanna wanted them to stop, he would've said so. Besides, the mountain cats weren't that important, at least not compared to the situation at hand. Smed reached up Valeska's abdomen, squeezing and scratching her tits as he leaned down and passed his rough tongue over her navel.

After getting back into his stride, he was back to his lightning-quick rabbit humping within seconds. He reached to the side, snatching up the bottle of brandy. He took a hearty swig from it, before holding it out to Valeska.

visualspice

And when he offered her the drink, Valeska tossed her head back in a laugh.
"Is this a sign you want to fuck into the night? We do have a business proposition to get to... eventually,"s he purred.

DaGlobster

"I know, I know. A bit more brandy never hurt anyone, though," Smed said. He winced a bit, before his smile returned. He spread her legs a bit wider, so he could get more of himself into her.

"Course, if we didn't have a proposition to get to, I could go well past the night. That demon inside me lets me fuck forever."

visualspice

At such an idea, she purred.
"I can drink to that," she went on, and reached for the bottle.

DaGlobster

Elaros laughed.

"Then drink. Lose your mind a bit more, why don't ya!"

visualspice

And that's when the door was kicked open, and the infamous Khanna Dey stood just outside of the now broken carriage door with flames of anger in his eyes.

"You have five seconds to stop fucking around or any talks among us will be severed. Permanently."

DaGlobster

Smed quite literally jumped up out of his boots, a natural goblin reaction to being surprised. It was an armored carriage. The doors were pretty much designed to not be kicked open. He clung to the ceiling of the carriage, looking just about ready to pounce, before his saw it was Khanna.

He smiled, and dropped back down.

"Gods above, I didn't know you was still out there. What with the silence and all that. Alright, alright. We'll get going."

He looked back to Valeska, giving her a "The nerve of some people" look. It was clear that although he was friendly on the outside, he was a bit miffed to be interrupted. It's not like he knew Khanna was going to meet them in the middle of nowhere anyways, and that large fellow who went to fetch him didn't exactly give any hints either.

Smed pulled up his trousers, and glanced over to Valeska again.

"There's a few buckets of water hidden under the floorboards. Clean yourself off, wont you?" He said, before he looked back to Khanna, and then to the damaged door. Damn it, that was an expensive door.

visualspice

Khanna still said nothing, keeping arms crossed against his chest as he glared.

But even in the heavy silence, Valeska found herself grinning from ear to ear as she went to clean herself off, but not until after she took a long swig from the bottle. Setting that aside, she dressed with some leisure before turning to Khanna and giving him an even bigger grin.

"I hope you're not too upset. After all, you know you're always invited to join me in any occasion of fun," Valeska purred, daring to get close enough to Khanna to purr in his ear. But the man simply glared over at her, then to Smed.

"It was brought to my attention you had a proposition. Being as it was clarified it had something to deal with the Soot Wolves, and some sort of an alliance... I thought it was worth my time." And as he spoke, his eyes studied the goblin for all he was worth. He was a little creature, an ugly one, that was for sure, but those were normally the most dangerous types. Sure, it looked like Khanna or even Valeska could easily kick his ass, but there was definitely something else about him.

"So talk. You have my ears for now. But just know this- this hardly guarantees any trust or alliance. I don't take these sorts of things lightly, and I'm not sure how I personally feel about pairing up with goblins."

DaGlobster

Smed pretended not to take offense to Khanna's comment, although he'd torn out throats for less. He slipped his top (and by extension, his armor) back on, and patted himself down to make sure it fight right.

"Well, not knowing how you feel is a good start. Too many folks think badly of us goblins. Think all we want out of life is to gnaw on chicken bones, or eat babies," Smed said, chuckling a bit afterwards.

"But we're not here for geopolitics or the general outlook towards my species. Surely, you must know of The Anklehacker Gang. My gang, more specifically. We're local, just like the Cats or the Wolves..."

He stepped from the seat onto the table in the center of the carriage, allowing him to look Khanna in the eye.

"The Anklehacker Gang's been building power. I've got big plans, and I want to offer the Mountain Cats a place in a...confederacy...of sorts. The biggest thorn in my side is Rufus, with his stupid fucking Soot Wolves. So I'm gonna be blunt with you, Khanna."

Smed took a seat, allowing his legs to dangle off the side of the table.

"I do want an alliance, and me and my humble gang stand ready to do what it takes to earn your trust."

visualspice

Khanna let the thoughts, the words digest in a poignant stare. Yes, he had heard alot about his gang, but to be frank, he rarely ever saw them in action, as if they were some sort of ghost tribe in the night. However, it was a force one could not ignore. And the gossip against them...
Yes, yes he had heard of their appetite, if one could call it that. But to align oneself with them against the wolves?

He too, felt a growing annoyance towards the leader of the Soot Wolves, if only because he and his pack were ruining all the hard work and advancement he had so diligent worked to achieve and maintain ever since he had taken the head of the Mountain Cats, and he'd be damned if anyone would take it from him. But in the same breath, Khanna held a mild respect for Rufus of the Soot Wolves.

Sure, they were rivals, but even Khanna knew their similarities, and differences. Though he had allowed Valeska to take the Soot Wolves head on, he had been promised there would be big changes, that the tables would turn in the Cat's favor.

So far, Valeska had failed to deliver. Khanna had to wonder what this new proposition was to prove. That Valeska was useless by herself? Khanna turned to the woman and studied her. It was true, he had a thing for Valeska, that her maddening beauty had... aroused something inside himself he could not describe, but it was far from him actually being her lover. After all, the two had never shared a bed, or anything more than a heated session of kissing and heavy petting. Then again...

That was all Khanna could really offer to others. Any other's who had gotten close well...
All of Khanna's lovers were dead, and Valeska was just a toy on the side. So he again, had to wonder why she was testing his patience, and putting his own reputation on the line for such a thing.

But even still, the idea intrigued him or he would not be here. But to think Valeska was fucking this... animal, well, it put a whole other perspective on the whole thing, and Khanna wasn't exactly sure he liked or admired it.

"You ask for an alliance, but where would the Cats stand against your gang? As far as I'm concerned, things are fine the why they are. Why shake up the balance when the woman who has brought you here has yet to deliver on the promises she has made already." And Khanna turned to give Valeska a sharp look, and Valeska only gave a cold smile in return.

"Fail to deliver? You wound me," Valeska went on, but still kept that cruel smile about her face as she wrinkled her nose and studied Khanna. "I would like to think I have done much for you... and for the cats," she seemed to purr, her eyes taking in Khanna's form and showing she liked everything she could see. So Khanna was a bit of a pretty boy. She kind of liked that, and the things Khanna did for her... having it be that only he was in control...
Well, Valeska sorta liked those sorts of arrangements. It was perhaps why she fell prey to Smed in his carriage...
And to Rufus so long ago.

But with Rufus she made a mistake, and she wasn't going to make that same mistake again.

DaGlobster

"Well, she hasn't been targeting the right area, to be frank. Rufus has a weakness, he does. A chip in the armor. Besides, The Anklehacker Gang's not a single woman," Smed said confidently. He crossed his arms and cracked his little neck.

"Things are fine. Oh yes, quite fine indeed. But the problem is that I don't want things to be fine, Khanna. I want things to be amazing. Not just for me, but for criminals in general. I have very big plans, many strong, pre-existing connections, a list of connections that keeps getting bigger. Things are going to change in Serendipity, Khanna. And it'd be extremely beneficial for your gang to be there alongside mine when they do. Do note!"

Smed stood up on the table again.

"I'm not threatening you or anything. I have enough problems on my hands with the Wolves. If you want to stay in your hideout and be fine, then I won't bother you."