Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valeska's eyes sparkled.
"And fun I shall have," she purred and grew more cozy into her chair. She had finished her glass and leaned in forward, "Can you spare some more?" The drink was intoxicatingly good, but she figured she deserved to indulge- and she was growing more giddy at the prospect to hurt more of the Red Wolf's toys.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Smed humored Valeska's request, handing her the bottle after he refilled his own cup. "Drink your fill. I've got plenty of these. Guard captains love their brandy." He said, leaning back into his own seat. He realised that his bound demon had been awfully silent the entire time.

It's about time you realized, Smed. Don't mind me, I'm relaxing today. his demon's smooth, seductive voice bounding through his mind.

Smed visibly twitched when his demon spoke to him, but that was the only evidence of the event.

"I think our partnership's going to be a beautiful one. You know, when we get Rufus, I could have Chef prepare us a nice, candlelit dinner. Rufus being the candle, of course."

visualspice

Valeska gave a laugh, a lovely but wicked sound before she wrinkled her nose with glee. And her remaining eye sparkled as she looked over to her new partner in crime.
"I'd love to see that man suffer. He's got an ego the size of an ocean. It's about time someone cut him down to size." And once she had a freshly filled cup of brandy, she downed it much faster than the first.

It was then she noticed the path they were on and she leaned forward to speak to the driver.
"Go up Gulvan's post, the winding street that follows the river." Then she sat back down once the request was noted and looked down at the remaining sip of brandy in her cup and swirled it around.

"You know...  I forgot your kind like to eat on the flesh of humans." She wrinkled her nose in disgust at that before glancing over at him and smiling none the less. "I suppose my kind would taste rather good." And she fixed her legs to cross the opposite way while finishing her drink.

"More brandy?" she said, though she was drunk already, she was not completely gone- she just had a hard time keeping to her limits sometime. No really never meant no, did it?

"This might be a long journey,"s he went on with a sigh. "But it'll be a good time for us to get better acquainted. After all, it's good to know who your partners are."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

The carriage driver leaned back, sounding off a scratchy "you got it, miss!" Before returning to the work at hand. The carriage quickly and maneuverably switched roads.

"Well, not all of us. Everybody's got their own tastes. Personally, I think your kind has a certain...versatile nature. Just the right amount of bones, meat and organs. Perfect for soups, pies, or even just cuts." Smed explained, talking about the butchering of sentient creatures as if it was a hobby of his. Coincidentally, his eyes followed her legs as she moved them. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he found her attractive, very much so.

Then again, who wouldn't?

Upon her asking for more Brandy, he opened up a small cabine on his side, filled with bottles of all sorts of fine spirits. There was, of course, more brandy in there, but there were a few other bottles. Dwarven stout, Essyrni wine, just to name a few. It would seem Smed was as well connected as he always boasted he was.

"There's always more, Valeska." He said as he pulled out the second bottle of Brandy and handed it to her, pouring himself a little dwarven stout.

"Why don't we start with you. I'm sure you've heard all about me, but frankly, I've never heard of you."

visualspice

"What's to tell?" Valeska said, allowing her drink to leisurely swirl around in her cup as she judged her level of inebriation. She felt in control enough and took another sip, but new she should take her time on this one.  Sighing, she smiled over at Smed and told him, "Not many would know about me. I haven't quite made a name for myself," and this amused her as she crinkled her nose and flashed Smed a toothy smile.

"I've recently come into... connections, however, not just with the rival thief clan of the Mountain Cats but... something else that might be of interest to you." And she allowed just the faintest crackle of blue lightning to dance at the tip of her fingers, and the blue crackled reflected in her eyes- but more predominantly so, her milky white blind one.

"I've got power, great powers, a craft, a work of art really..." And here she leaned forward, to tell him, "I've come in contact with a God. He took pity on me, taught me the art of the storm." ANd she flashed the little goblin a bigger grin.
"And he also gave me a second chance. And I aim not to waste it. Rufus left me for dead... and let's say it was for reasons I suspect he's got more than one lover."

She paused as she thought it over, wondering if it was too early for her to reveal her little secret to him as she took another sip of the brandy.

DaGlobster

Smed smiled with an unearthly kind of glee when Valeska gave a little taste of her storm powers. He chuckled deviously and clapped his little hands like some kind of demented toddler. "Oh, how delightful, Valeska!" He said, excited by this new development. "I knew you were special from the get-go. Thing is, I've got a bit of a secret myself..." He said, rubbing his small hands together.

Smed...

Smed sat there, smiling, as his beady red eyes took on an unholy glow as a pair of little horns sprouted from his head, and his claws lengthened into veritable scythes. He persisted like this for a few moments, before he suddenly and jarringly returned to normal.

"You see, when I was a lad, I lived in Thanatos. I'm a Jin'Ta boy, and my father was an ore merchant. One day, we were opening a new mine, when the town guard rolled in and crashed the party, slaughtering my family. I escaped into the mines, and was lost for almost a week before I met my...uh...friend..." He paused, and twitched again.

"We're cut from the same cloth, Valeska. Except a God gave you your second chance. A demon gave me mine."

visualspice

"So we're like light and darkness fighting for the same cause..." she seemed to purr at the idea. "How very intriguing, don't you agree?"

DaGlobster

"Well, I wouldn't call any of us particularly 'light'-ish, but it's a nice little thought," Smed muttered as he leaned back, resting his head against the carriage's wall. He remained quiet, looking out of the carriage's window with a bored expression on his face.

visualspice

"That's so true. I suppose vengeance does add a nice taint to one's skin," she purred. "But about your... little friend. What sort of.... things does he offer?" she asked, her eyes looking over his body.

DaGlobster

"My friend here," Smed started, tapping the amulet around his neck. "Won't let me die. No matter what happens, he pulls me through it. I've had my head chopped off once. Not really looking forward to repeating that experience."

visualspice

Valeska put a hand to her throat.
"No, I wouldn't think that would be at all fun. I heard swords don't cut so well at the bone. A few strikes before the head is actually severed. Though perhaps goblin bones are... softer, than a humans?" she asked, smirking.

DaGlobster

"No, It wasn't a sword, it was an axe," Smed growled, remembering the event with anger. He lifted a little clawed hand up to his red scarf and pulled it down, showing Valeska the rough, horrifying scar that ran all around his neck.

"Serrated, elven steel."

visualspice

Valeksa just eyed the scar with a smirk.
"So you're saying it cut your head off cleanly?"

DaGlobster

"One swing. One swing that stopped halfway through my neck, and unfortunately, I lived just long enough to feel the bastard swinging it saw through the rest of my neck."

He pulled his scarf back up, swishing his glass of brandy before finishing it off.

visualspice

With a viciously delicious smile, she took a finger and traced it down the scar across her eye.
"It's funny how we remember pain... " she said, stroking the scar again. "But.." And she wrinkled her nose in a dark smile. "At least you got your head back."

DaGlobster

"At least."

Perhaps their sense of time had been addled by the drinks they were consuming, but as Smed took another glance out the window, he was pleased to see that the vegetation was starting to get sparser and sparser. "We must be getting close."

visualspice

Valeska readjusted the way she sat in her seat, getting a better look out the window- as well as a cautious look around.
"You'll want to be more careful here. As we get near to the Mountain Cat's lair, they won't hesitate to make their presence known. We'll keep to the trail just a bit longer, but come to the fork in the road- you'll want to bear left."

Left, of course, would mean they'd have to travel through the swamp, and quite possibly, at some point, they may have to ditch their carriage. But they couldn't go the dry road. Not only was it not safe, but it would anger the fickle leader of the cats, and Khanna Dey was no man to trifle with. He was like a man on menstruation, but thinking to that blonde haired man made her smile broaden.

Khanna Dey.... what a lovely, lovely little toy.

DaGlobster

"You hear that?" Smed shouted, rapping on the carriage wall behind him. There was a moment of silence, before the goblin driving responded.

"Sure thing, Boss! Hang a left, keep me spotters peeled."

Satisfied, Smed returned his attention to Valeska, his little grin surfacing again. "You know, I've got meself an idea. It's a bit on the complicated side, and it needs Rufus and Einin alive to work. You one for torture, Valeska? I get the feeling you're the kind of gal who likes to watch folks bleed."

visualspice

"Torture?" she laughed. "What sort of question is that?"

DaGlobster

Smed smiled. "I like you, Valeska. I mention that?" He commented, before he started to explain.

"If we capture Einin and Rufus, we can make their deaths all slow like. Extra slow. We'd keep 'em in two separate cells, just out of arm's reach, an' every day, we'd come in, perform a little atrocity, and leave. Ah's got all kinds of ideas."

He cleared his throat, and continued.

"For instance, we cut of Rufus' pecker, stuff it, and fuck Einin raw with it, 'till it breaks or she bleeds. Or you can hold Einin down, an' I'll take bites outta her. Maybe even fuck her once, I dunno. What else...nail Rufus to a wall, let him down, and nail him again...dunk his legs in boiling water...We could have weeks of fun with 'em."