Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Essyrni Thieves' Guild [Under Major Reworking]

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, June 15, 2014, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Added him to our little guild here. I'm thinking once we have the third Master Thief slot filled, and maybe a couple more thieves and snitches, we can start plotting something interesting. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ferr Windston

Hey, i'd like to add a Snitch in if you don't mind.  :D Jinan is here to assist in all ways possible. Diversion, alchemy, and much more!

Klezmer Gryphon

Awesome. I'll add him when I get a spare moment.

@Sir Zane and @Ferr Windston , be sure to check out the guild's open thread in Essyrn, I particularly hate jesters....

Daedra

I don't know how to do that fancy character name/link thing...but it's a link nonetheless XD

Enter J'hiqi, Master Thief!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=17270.msg201196#new

Klezmer Gryphon

@Daedra she's added to the roster now! Welcome to the Thieves' Guild.

And, as for the link thing, it is

[url="put URL here"]Character/topic/image[/url]

Brisinger987

Here is a fence for you!

Norvimo Vaon Struss, Half-dragon Blacksmith and Merchant, and fence shop for the Thieves Guild

Klezmer Gryphon

@Daedra @Ferr Windston @Sir Zane @Ickedu @Slightly Awkward New Guy @Anadwen

Alright, so I've got a little bit of mischief up my sleeve after a while not doing anything. How does a street fight with @Rhi-Rhi 's and @Alegretto 's guard characters, Faris Zaman and Mal'hin Suros sound? We were kind of bouncing this around earlier, and I thought it'd be kind of fun to get some more guild members involved.

Ferr Windston

Anadwen

it's fine with me... Akiu is gonna be worrying about his clothes more than the guards though.