Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She laughed and gave a shrug.
"Does it matter? Huh.. come to think of it, I can't recall a time I haven't used the word." Shaking her head, as if to shake off the thought, she sighed and continued to work at his shoulders. "What you should be worrying about are these stiff shoulders. How can you handle yourself with stiff muscles like this?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall shrugged out of her touch when he finally had the fire going.  He shrugged.  "My shoulders are fine, thanks," he said idly and went about cooking the rabbit.  "And to answer your question. No it doesn't bother me.  So, how do you want your cut? Well-done?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Man, aren't we evasive," she muttered, but smirked none the less. "Any way you cook it'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm too starving to care."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall smirked at her.  He was quiet and concentrated on the meat, turning it over until the juices made the fire slick up and snap at the meat.  "It's ready.  Shame I have no spices, but it'll do for now."  And took a small bite out of a steaming leg.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight felt herself salivating at the smells. Watching him take the first bite, she found herself asking, "So how's it taste, Chef Chagall?"

Lion

"Here.  You're practically drooling," he said, standing to give her a piece.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"It smells heavenly," she admitted, and let her teeth sink in and immediately moaned as the savory meat filled her mouth with it's juices and flavor. She chewed on it slowly to savor it.
"And it tastes divine."

Lion

"It must be if you're making that much noise," he said with a chuckle.  He ate his piece quietly, licking at his fingers when juices trickled down his hand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She smirked and licked at her own fingers.
"Don't worry, I'll owe you a few free rounds at the Peach when we get back." Assuming they ever got back. "This meal is worth at least three long night's with me."

Lion

"I'm not sure this hare is as valuable as sex.  It's fine.  We both needed to eat or we'd be eating each other.  Which, is good it didn't come to that," he said and licked off the bone before casting it in one pile and taking another piece of meat.  "There's no need to repay me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You know, I'd let you eat me," she joked, smirking as she moved to finish the meat off another bone.
"But I mean it. You saved my life. I owe you at least somethin'."

Lion

"I don't like debts. At least not these kind.  Trust me it's fine.  You owe me nothing."  Chagall ate until he had his filfull and he took the disposed bones and threw them into the fire.  Other debts however were just fine, especially if he had to call in a favor later.

"Do you always try to pay with sex?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"No, but that's my normal currency." Did he forget she was a whore? It's what she did!

Lion

"Interesting to know.  Well, how does your side feel then?  Should I take a look at it?"  He didn't really give her time or a chance to give permission before he was beside her and methodically looking over where he'd worked on before.

"Looks good, just try to be careful with it.  Thankfully it won't put you out of business."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She huffed, not unused to men's closeness.
"Yeah, but men talk. And I ain't one of the whores known for scars." But she supposed it was what it was. "My boss is gonna flip. But," she shrugged. "What else is new."

Shaking off the ide aof her work, she sat up some more and leaned forward to inspect Chagall.
"So Doctor Chaga-nall," she went on, making up a monicker for his alter ego she was making up ont he spot. "Are her wounds so bad? Will she ever fuck a man again and make all of that sweet coin her boss loves oh so very much?"

Lion

Chagall was wise enough to catch on.  Folding his legs up, he wrapped arms around them and leaned forward, watching the bones blacken in the fire.

"I don't know the prognosis is prettu grim.  If she fucks, it won't be like she used to.  She might no longer have use of her limbs. Or her tongue.  Which would be a real shame."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yeah...." she went on, giving a playfully animated roll of her tongue over her lips. "The men always said I was rather good with my tongue." She leaned in closer to Chagall. "They say a good singer has to have a good tongue," and she made as if she were about to lap his neck, but withdrew instead, eyes dancing with mirth.

Lion

"Don't take this the wrong way but did you get hit really hard on the head?"

Chagall laughed and began perusing her scalp just in case he missed somewhere important.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a swat to his hand.
"Hey- what are you doing? I'm fine, I'm fine," and she managed to shove him back before using her hand to comb through her hair- which was futile. She gave a snort. "Or as fine as I can be.. considering."

Lion

"No no, I think I felt a lump there," Chagall said and moved in to inspect her scalp again.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn