Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Ideal?" she looked away with a laugh and shook her head skyward. "I dunno... maybe one that doesn't reek? Or talks about all of his conquests, or how bad his wife is..."
She shook her head.
"I don't know, really. I've had all types and catered to all sorts.... It never occurred to me to consider any man as ideal." She shrugged. "They pay for what they get- and men pay a pretty sum to get into my room. I suppose I don't have any ideal." She gave another shrug.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Fine, forget an ideal john.  What's your ideal man?  Just a regular person, not a customer, not a client. Sex isn't even on the table."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Ideal man?" she laughed. "Is that suppose to be some sort of a joke?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"No. It's a serious question.  Just pretend you're not a whore, pretend you're being courted by a handsome gentleman.  What is he like? What is your ideal man?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She frowned and was taken a back and looked the man over.
"Handsome? What does it matter if he's handsome? A good man is hardly reflective in his appearance."

Lion

"However visually pleasing he is to you," he said.  "What kind of man is he?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Good looks are nice, sure, as it helps with the libido, but in all honesty, it's the nice guys who make for a change of pace. A soldier with a good purpose, or a guard with some honor... But those men rarely frequent the Peach." She gave a shrug at the idea and looked up towards the sky. "Even still.. I tend to like those who are good, but find themselves needing a good night with me. I know it sounds silly, and bedding a whore might be something these men regret later, but it's refreshing to see a good man make mistakes, and reminds me that we're all humans.. we're all vulnerable, and we all can't live up to our own expectations."

She went quiet as she thought it over before smiling and sighing through her nose. She shook her head.

"I guess it's just nice to pretend to be their wife, as silly as that sounds. They regard you as their entire world. And you can see their pain, how much their hurting, and it makes me want to better myself, better than moment for them. It's usually some of the best sex... However, it has also lead to some of the worst sex. I've had a man cry after finishing up, and it was strange to have to comfort him. I'm there to pleasure him, not console. But he did pay for the bed, so sometimes I just be a shoulder to cry on after a man feels like I've become one expensive mistake."

And again, she went silent with thought.

"I can't say I'd ever thought of a perfect man, nor would want to. It's hard to remove the idea of men from being a client, or a person who just sees us as their source of pleasure." She shrugged and finally looked to him. "Why?" She smirked playfully. "Always wondered if a whore had a dream man? Can't say a good, muscled body doesn't get my heat flowing. Like you, you were surprisingly very good. Normally men like you are in there, fuck and leave quietly. Never thought I'd end up nearly dead because someone thought we were connected somehow."

Starlight shook her head again.

"But a nice body is nice," she shrugged. "I can appreciate a muscled man and when I have one at my bed side, I simply let my mind drift towards the natural attraction and shut off any other thoughts. I'm not there to converse with most men, but some do surprise me with their wit and knowledge. Oh, and their skill." She smirked. "Some men are just really, really good at fucking. And those ones I just let myself indulge with. You'd be surprised at how many men are just bad at it."

Lion

A good man, huh?  He supposed that was all anyone could ask for.  He didn't know why he asked exactly, perhaps just as a conversation starter, or out of sheer curiosity.  He supposed some men saw a whore and that was all they would ever see.  Few could separate their profession from the soul that went about doing it.  Some jobs were even harder to separate from even if one tried.  There was always more to do, more in need, more that wanted.

"I'm actually not all that surprised by it," he said with a nod.  He'd been listening intently and chuckled at the right intervals.  "Men are sloppy in general.  It takes years of practice to earn any precision at all."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She couldn't help but laugh.
"Oh is that it? Maybe I should only take clients who are archers!" she laughed again. "More specifically, ones that can hit a bullseye."

Lion

"If it'll make you see you're brain, why not?" he asked with a playful smirk.  He eased down a little bit and wished they had something hot to drink.  He would just have to do without. "I'm sure you're profession has made you a worldly woman."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"And what about your profession? Do you think you're a worldly man?"

Lion

"I suppose so, in a manner of speaking," he said with a shrug.  He looked at her in a sidelong glance. "It seems to take me to places I didn't expect.  But it's the name of the game."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh?" She arched a brow, "what did you expect?"

Lion

"Frankly, I expected an easy job and to be on my back up North by now.  I certainly didn't expect to be caught in the middle of the forest with a well-bred lady.". He sighed and curled himself over his legs, trying to stay warm.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well bred?" Her arched brow raised higher. Then she laughed. "If you mean queen of sex, then I'd agree." Smirking, she gave a toss of her hair.

Lion

Chagall shook his head. "That's what I'm talking about. The sex is decent. But I mean the quick wit, the way you carry yourself. You show a surprising intellect, are literate, and versed in music. Not all prostitutes would be arranged to learn such a skillset. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you'll just deny or dodge the assertions. So, you either were a well-born lady or a courtesan banished from her court.  But as ever, you won't tell me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her smile was smug now as she replied, "Well, I did cost my boss a pretty penny to obtain." But even with her smooth retort, there was something else lingering, be it in her tone or disposition.

Lion

"Oh?  I bet it set him back a month's worth of revenue. He must've gone through great lengths to obtain you....  Taking you away from whatever life you had before? Was it sanctuary in comparison?" he breathed and leaned toward her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Despite her smile, there was a sadness to her expression.
"Sanctuary?" She cringed a little as her voice cracked. "Don't you know it?" She leaned in too, cupping his face and stroking his cheek with her thumb. "Especially when every night is like heaven."

Lion

Thumbing under her chin, bringing her face up to his, Chagall leaned closer until he could feel her breath against him. His eyes narrowed in thought. "Heaven was denied to me a long time ago," he muttered. "This world is the closest I'll ever get."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn