Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Starlight frowned as she stared at the stars.
"I worry about my friends and what's going on at the Peach." No doubt someone was getting into trouble for her sudden disappearance.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall sat up and stretched, turning to look down at her. "Then we should get moving again, then. I wouldn't want to keep you overlong. Although moving at this time of night might expend energy we can't afford to lose," he breathed.  "But we can get going if you want. I think however, your friends, for the most part, are safer than we are. If you were out on that boat, sent out to your death, it was because of me and that association. Your friends are not connected to that beyond the vigilante work you do."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gave him a look.
"And you don't think I still wouldn't worry? If they think they're connected to me or to you, they're in trouble. Not to mention what my boss is doing to them now. I'm pretty sure the man is livid without his little Starlight to sing songs and get him high dollars for a private, stylized fuck."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"That is not what I said. Your worry is perfectly justified. But if you wish to leave now, we won't be in any better state than we are. As ever, though, what's your answer? Should we leave?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She hesitated and hated what that implied.
"I.. can't leave those girls like that." she shook her head. "I can't afford to dawdle."

Lion

"Then our decision is made," Chagal murmured and sat up. He got to his feet and quickly reached for his clothes, slipping them on with a hike and a jump. He buttoned tucked his shirt into his trousers, buckling them and helping her into her own as well. "Let's get going before the sun rises then. Best to get a head start, yeah?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She simply eyed him, where as he was quick to hop into his pants, she lazily stretched and reached for her clothing.
"I suppose we could." But she was feeling a bit tired after all that sex. Too bad they hadn't a bath anywhere near them. She could do with a nice good hot, bubbly bath to clean up with.

Lion

Really? Now she was too tired to get up and do anything. Chagall made a deep and agitated sigh. And waited for her to finally redress while he kicked out their fire and spread the ashes accordingly. It was best not to leave too many traces of what they left behind.

Chagall took hold of Starlight's arm, holding the crook of it gently in that pitch black night, and started off in the direction they had been going in the first place.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Their travel was mostly quiet. It was better that way and gave her time to rest and reflect. Hours passed, however, until the sun began to rise. It was only then that she realized how tired she was. And how hungry.

"I need to rest. Just for a few moments," she said, leaning heavily into a tree before guiding herself down to sit upon a fallen log. The morning air was thick with a white, chilly fog. Visibility was difficult at best, and the world smelled of fresh dew.

She took the moment to brush her fingers through her hair, making a face each time her hands caught in knots, but she kept at it until her hair was visibly tamer than it had been all morning. But it was still something out of control. It was her hair she was known for, and she used this moment to begin to pull the pieces back, braiding it as best she could before letting the thick braid fall down along her back. She already felt better for it, it being freeing to feel the morning's air against her bare neck and throat.

Sighing, she tossed her heavy bangs from her face and turne dto Chagall.
"All of this walking is making me hungry." She gave him a small smile. "I wonder how much longer before we find a town and an inn with some decent food."

Tags: