Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fall of the King [M]

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dekka groaned through a hand that now draped over his face.
"And where do you expect me to fucking go?"
But then he peeked through his fingers at her and asked skeptically, "And where are you heading off to?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I expect you not to go a damn place because I am not going to be dragging you back here, I'll just let you die, and where I am going doesn't matter because you can't go," She said with her hand on her hip.

visualspice

"Sounds like a woman's logic," Dekka told her through a smile, but he didn't bother to get up or move. Not that he could. He felt like shit.
"Well, you going to fucking get going or just watch me groan? Cause I might end up giving you some more blood and puke to clean if you want to watch."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I was just making sure you weren't going to kill over or anything," Evangaline said before turning and walking out of the door. She was gone for most of the day, not returning until the sun hung low in the sky.

visualspice

By the time Evangeline returned, Dekka had fallen back asleep, snoring lightly on the make shift bed, but awoke at the sound of someone approaching. He must not have been too out of it, for he had a blade in his hand and pointed it at her way.
"Who's there?" But upon seeing who it was, he flashed her a toothy grin.
"What took you so long? I was fucking bored out of my mind here waiting for ya."
But in truth, he slept through most of it.

paganchick

Evangaline looked at him like he was stupid.
"Oh really? I heard you snoring," she spoke as she pulled a pack off her back. First she moved to her shelf, placing more bottles onto it before pulling out bread and tossing it at Dekka.
"Here, eat some."

visualspice

"Yeah, so bored I fuckin' fell asleep," he told her, setting the weapon aside before he caught the offered bread. He gave her a wry grin before taking a bite into the thing.
"This all you got?" he asked through a mouthful. "Maybe I ought to help you steal some more. Maybe a nice, juicy cut of steak or lamb."
And his stomach rumbled loudly at the thought.

paganchick

"No, we have stew, remember? So I have no reason to steal more than that," Evangaline spoke, spinning the ruby ring still stuck on her finger, a habit she had picked up when annoyed.
"And I doubt you slept from boredom. Your injured, your weak. You were beaten an inch from your demise, and if I hadn't found you when I did, you would be dead. Over what? Some lay? I hope it and she were worth it, considering she obviously doesn't care too much about you considering she has done nothing to help you," Evangaline scolded.

visualspice

Dekka only smiled, and as she spoke, that smile grew and grew.
"Oh, it was worth it," he told her, with a wink. "Each and every thrust."
And as he observed her, he had to ask, "Why? You jealous you weren't first?"

paganchick

"Excuse me?" Evangaline spoke, raising an eyebrow, her eyes instantly shooting daggers.
"I am not jealous, I am infuriated at your ignorance. And once you are well enough to walk I want you to leave. I can't have someone so reckless and selfish around me, I don't have a death wish, unlike you. And a good lay isn't worth my life, I like to live to fuck another day, which means staying the hell away from you. Everytime I get near you one of us is close to getting killed," Evangeline replied as she turned her back to him, setting a bag on a small table.

visualspice

In spite of himself and the situation, Dekka couldn't help but laugh.
"Then why did you fucking rescue me? Seems to me like you enjoy this little rendez-vous between the two of us enough to risk your neck anyways. Or maybe.." he said, eyeing the back of her. "You just get off with someone as dangerous as me."

paganchick

"Wrong again, I owed you, you saved my ass last time so now I am saving yours. Don't expect this again. You go fuck that bitch next time and get left on the streets to die, your on your own, good luck," Evangeline spoke, her words growing colder and more frustrated by the second.
She quickly turned on her heels to face him.

"You know what, since it is so clear you are well enough to run that fucking mouth of yours why don't you just drag your ungrateful ass out the door huh?"

visualspice

When she'd turn to face him, she'd see quite the large smile growing across his face.
"Because it's much more interesting to sit here as an invalid, watching you grow annoyed."

paganchick

Evangeline marched forward, grabbing Dekka by the arm and started yanking with all she was worth. She was infuriated which only added to her strength as she pulled him towards the door. She wasn't going to put up with his mouth, she wasn't in the mood for it at all. 

visualspice

When Evangeline would try to drag him, she wouldn't get too terribly far, for the 'invalid' had enough strength and sense to laugh at her and wrap his arms around her, and draw her close to him in a forceful embrace, one of which would knock the pair over, imbalance them and taking them both to the floor.
"And here I thought you wanted to have a little fun. Can't I at least repay your kindness in a round of sex?"

paganchick

"No, go fuck yourself," Evangeline spoke as she started to fight against Dekka trying to fight and struggle to get out from under his heaven form.

visualspice

"What's the fun in that? You know fuckings always fun when there's two or more to share," he told her, leering her form and trying to keep a firm grasp on it without, somehow, being too suffocating about it.

paganchick

Evangeline pushed with all of her might against Dekka's chest, not seeming to be going for the idea, if anything finding the idea more distasteful with each passing moment.
"I.. Can't.. breathe... Dekka.... get off," Evangeline choked out from underneath the mans weight. She had used a lot of her energy stores of getting him to the hide out and she honestly hadn't built back up the energy to continue to fight. She was tired and wanted to sleep.

visualspice

Seeing how Evangeline wasn't about to actually throw him out, he finally desisted and chuckled as he leaned back, watching her, but not saying a word.
"So how much do I owe you?"

paganchick

"You don't owe me anything, think of it as a favor repaid, but if your looking for something to do, you can get the fuck off of me and get this damn ring off my finger," Evangeline spoke with an almost growl as she lifted up her hand to display the ring Dekka had put on her finger the last time they had seen each other.