Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fall of the King [M]

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dekka kindly removed himself from her, but he paused when he caught sight of he ring.
And that's when he laughed- loudly, and in her face.
"Still got that piece of baggage around to remind you of me, eh?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Oh, don't flatter yourself hun, the only reason its still on my finger is because I can't get it off and its not worth cutting my finger off, though it be tempting," Evangeline growled as she sat up slowly. She took several full chestfuls of air, trying to make up for the lack of air she had had when Dekka had been on top of her.

visualspice

Dekka smirked.
"Why not keep it? I'm sure it's the most expensive memento you ever owned."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Because I don't want it, just like I didn't want to ring you wear around your neck," Evangeline spat out bitterly.

visualspice

If Dekka was taken back by the remark, it happened so briefly that it only marred his smirk for but a second.
"I doubt it would fit on your finger. The ruby suits you. It glistens like a jewel of fucking blood."

paganchick

"This thing obviously doesn't fit either, considering it doesn't come off!," Evangeline spoke as she all but violently yanked at the stupid ring, desperately trying to get it off her finger. It was a constant reminder of the beginnings of the feelings she had started feeling for Dekka before she left. The reminder of why she had left in the first place.

In the moment she had to get the ring off, it burnt worse than iron against her skin. 

visualspice

Dekka smirked, his eyes laughing.
"Perhaps it's not meant to."

paganchick

Evangeline kicked at Dekka hard, as hard as she could. She just wanted him to shut up. She was tired of hearing his cocky, arrogant voice. It was worse than nails against a chalk board, it was grating her nerves.

visualspice

Dekka's smile flashed a moment, then...
"Fuck."
Her foot had connected.
"What was that fucking for?" He backed away, for now, and gave her a dangerous glare.

paganchick

Evangeline stood quickly, heading for the door quickly, all but running. She didn't care about his glare or him, or the hide out, she could find other.
She couldn't take him then though, he was stirring her anger and she refused to take it, she hoped she had hurt him.

visualspice

Dekka snorted as he watched her fleeing form. He didn't know what that was all about. Maybe it was her time of the month? With a roll of his eyes, he returned to the bed in the room and just lay there.
She'd be back.
They always came back.

paganchick

Evangeline walked for hours before finally wearing herself down. She sat heavily on a rock. She didn't understand hour dekka could take everything so lightly. Oh, he knew that the person he held dearest was safe. She on the other hand had found our grave news. Her aunt and uncle were in mage camps. She had managed to save her young cousins but there wasn't much she could do beyond that. Her aunt and uncle's suffering weighed on her like a ton. It pushed her to places she never thought she would be doing things she had never thought she would do.

She sighed, contemplating going back or not.

visualspice

While she contemplated returning, though injured, the King of Thieves was growing bored. And if anything could be said about him, it was that he could always find what he wanted. So when he found her, he made no noise at all, just simply watched her as he leaned against a tree. Night was fast approaching, the entire world turned to dark shadows while the skies still were hued in the fading blue of the day. But there he stood, green eyes watching her- seeing what she'd do.

paganchick

The hair on the back of Evangelines neck stood on end. She threw up the hood on her cloak making her edges become fuzzy against the darkening shadows.
Her mismatched eyes scanned the area. She knew someone was watching her, she just had to manage to spoke them. She could feel her heart begin to pump. She could tell it wasn't a mordecai, she could always tell when they were drawing near. It  still could be a soldier though, her palms began to itch in anticipation as her sharp eyes narrowed as they scanned the shadows, looking for anything that stood out. 

visualspice

And that's when he tossed an acorn at her head. Remaining hidden in the shadows, he grinned and waited for her response.

paganchick

Evangeline caught the acorn and without a second though threw it back in the direction it came as hard as she could. She then headed in the direction herself, a woman on a mission. She was still filled with anger from Dekka and his display earlier.

visualspice

Dekka caught the acorn, and could feel the heat of anger behind it. His lips split open into a toothy grin, and tossed the acorn at her chest, aiming for her cleavage.

paganchick

The acorn bounced off Evangeline's chest just a half an inch off its intended target. Her eyes narrowed as she picked out Dekka's form.
"I am going to finish you off for the guards because you clearly don't know when to leave well enough alone," She spoke, her voice calm, like the stillness before a storm.

visualspice

"Is that an attempt to seduce me?" he quipped, eyes glittering in the dark.

paganchick

Fire shot up from Evangaline's hands, "No," She spoke simply, saying nothing else as she moved closer.