Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fall of the King [M]

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"I see," he said, the flames barely catching to his eyes at this distance. "Seems you just want to cut out the chase and get right down to the sex." ANd here, he opened his arms, as if inviting her in. "Well, I'm not a man to ignore the desires of a woman..."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

With that Evangeline hurled a fire ball at Dekka.
She had nothing to say to the man. She was stressed out, she had so much pressure pushing from all sides. She had family in the mage camps, undergoing horrible atrocities, she had the expectation from the rest of her family, she was a known mage in Connloath, just to name a few things. 

visualspice

Dekka was no fool, and side stepped the fire ball, but only barely, as it smashed into the tree beside him.
"Aiming to start a fire?" he asked, plainly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"It wouldn't hurt, maybe you would get caught in it," Evangeling replied crossing her arms. Then she had the idea. She could definitely move fast than Dekka, so if she made it back to the cabin she could simply lock him out.

visualspice

"Wouldn't hurt to who?" he asked, still wearing his smug smirk.

paganchick

"Wouldn't hurt me and thats all that matters," Evangeline spoke before making a mad dash past Dekka, back towards the cabin.

visualspice

Dekka only smiled, not even bothering to make chase. Let her run. He simply walked after her. No use straining his injuries.

paganchick

It didn't take Evangeline long at all to make it back to the cabin, she was fast and nimble, something the Dekka wouldn't be for a while. As soon as she entered the cabin she started to barricade it. Doors, windows, even the chimney. She wanted Dekka to go away. She had done her duty. She had saved his life, thats all she said she would do.

visualspice

Dekka took his sweet old time in returning, and he could tell, even from a distance, that something had been modified to her little cabin. As he approached, he grinned at the wood blocking the windows and moved over to the door and tried the nob. It couldn't be opened. This made him grin.

With a hand in his pocket, he rose his other one and gently knocked.
"So.. how long did it take you to board all of this up?"

paganchick

"Can you not take a hint?" Evangeline spoke simply. Was he really that dense in the head. She was over whatever had happened the last time they had ran together. She wasn't going to let that spark of emotion return. He was not the type of man you let yourself have feelings for.

visualspice

"Hint? You mean this challenge I see before me?"
He tossed his head back in a laugh. "Evangeline, what were you expecting? Don't I owe you something now anyway? You did save my life..." he said playfully, and leaned against the boarded door.

paganchick

"Leaving me alone would be payment enough," Evangeline spoke as she sat on her bed in the cabin. One she hadn't been able to enjoy since she had brought Dekka back from the city. She almost regretted saving him. He was such a pain.

visualspice

"Really?" He smirked and folded his arms across his chest. "I could think of a few other payments that would be more fun."

paganchick

"Oh really now?" Evangeline asked simply, leaning her head back with her eyes closed. She figured his first suggestion would be something sexual. It always was with Dekka.

visualspice

"Yep." he said, continuing to lean casually against the door. And despite what she expected to say, he did not elaborate. But he was grinning- and that was probably evident in the tone of his voice- even though he only said just one word.

paganchick

"Well what are your 'few other payments' ?" Evangeline replied mockingly, lowering her voice and mimicking Dekka's as well as making fun of his voice as best she could. She doubted that anything he could or would come up with would grab her attention.

visualspice

Dekka simply went quiet as he smiled, the entire air about him just oozing with his smugness.
"Do I really have to say?" Considering, it was, to him, anyway (and evidently her)- a very obvious answer.

paganchick

"You said a few, I can only think of one thing you would offer," Evangeline replied crossing her arms. If Dekka was trying to talk his way back in he wasn't doing a very good job. She couldn't deny his skill, but she had no interest in it.

visualspice

"You're just not thinking creatively. Just keep at it. It'll come."

paganchick

"Why would I want to be the one who has to be doing the thinking when your the one who wants to come back inside?" Evangeline spoke as she stood, silently moving to the door. She didn't touch the door though, she hadn't made up her mind one way or another, if she was going to let him in or if she wasn't.