Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Beginnings

Started by SapphireIceDragon, July 29, 2014, 05:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireIceDragon

Alena was quite surprised when Calder went after her. I surely didn't expect that! I forgot how kind people could be...

"Thank you..." She nodded weakly. The two walked down the hallway, which luckily had an exit. They went outside into the fresh air. Alena sighed in relief. "You see, I haven't had a good past with demons, whether full or partial." She led him deeper into the forest, talking as they went. "It's best for me to just stay out of their way." I suppose I can tell him why; he looks safe enough. I really hope that he's who he says he is, or I'm in terrible trouble...She looked around to make sure that no one else could see her. "Can I trust you?"

Brisinger987

Temhota noticed the movement of the feeling of the angel and the demon presences near her.

"There. See, they run, they don't know me, and they run from me." She spoke, pointing to the door, and smiling.

"Search for the others, I will deal with them..." She spoke to the crowd, smiling.

"And if I come back and none have been found.... I'll start killing humans off one by one." That was her reasoning, that any half-demons would be less worried about dying as she thought that like her, they would forget their humanity.

"Go! Go!" She shot a ball of shadow at the door the two people had gone behind and smiled, hearing the familiar cracking of wood.

Rock

An explosion from inside caught Rock off guard.

These ones, these ones are loud.  Loud is only okay when Sol can watch you.

He pondered going inside.  But he wouldn't get the chance.

Ferr Windston

"Whoa!" Damion yelled aloud and backed away for a moment. This woman was damn near insane. The warrior ran over to the door Temhota had shot at with magic and covered the entrance. "What is with the sudden change in character? How would you know if there were demons here? Huh?" The white haired man glared at her with his icy eyes before he placed his hand on residual magic from the woman's attack.

Looking back at his hand, Damion came up with an idea. One that he was not sure about but it was something to try. "I can get you a demon. Hell, a ton if you want. Just let these people be. Is that fine?"

Rock

Rock staggered back as the door to the house flew open, revealing an impossible number of gnomes!  Like, a seriously large, angry group of at least 4000 gnomes.  Rock was about to exclaim his surprise when they attacked!  The gnomes of Hell crashed over Rock like waves, swallowing him whole!  He tried to fight back against the brutal gnomey onslaught, but god damn that was a lot of gnomes.  Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse, MORE gnomes appeared on the horizon riding rabbits!  Oh, who could save Rock from his certain, if somewhat unlikely, demise?