Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A good Day to go hunting [closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 03, 2014, 08:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

"Dragons you say? I heard about them in stories, I didn't imagined that they were real." He said, admiring the initiative of his friend."I would follow you anywhere, I've never seen the world past the forest borders."

Suddenly, Lloyd stood up and got out the cabin. He was standing under porch, mumbling.

Delentus

"You haven't been out of this forest?" Darius asked, oblivious to the fact the other man just walked outside. "Why I'm surprised really, you seem like the kind of person who has been out and about so to say." Then suddenly he passed out, his body going limp and fell out of his chair.

Lloyd Orodelo

Lloyd barged in after earing the noise Darius made falling down, his axe ready for anything.
"Oh kid..." he said when he saw his friend on the ground, he then laughed softly,"Can't you keep a whole bottle down without fainting?"
He dropped his axe and took his friend in his arms, putting him to bed. Lloyd then ate a bit more and got to bed.

He woke up before Darius the nexr morning, prepared breakfast and waited for his friend before eating.

Delentus

I guess mornings aren't so bad normally... Darius thought to himself the next morning, rubbing his head and grumbling to himself. The hungover man the eventually made his way into the main room, sat down, and rested his head on the table. Occasionally sliding a small bite of food into his mouth.

Lloyd Orodelo

"You look terrible."Said Lloyd, a little grin on his face."You really drank yourself to sleep yesterday, do you remember something?"

Lloyd finished his breakfast, took a bunch of towels and said
"come with me, I kwon what could help you. A bath."

He then went outside and walked to the stream.

"It's shallow, about knee deep. I know you don't like water but you need it. The cold water will get you back on you feet"

Delentus

"All I remember is...I don't know" Darius mumbled, his head still on the table. But then he heard Lloyd mention something about a bath, then groaned in protest. He hated rivers, streams, lakes, pounds, oceans, well really any sort of natural body of water.

"I'm not going in there." he stated, arms crossed against his chest. No matter how shallow it was, he was not going into that stream. He was a stubborn man when it came to certain things, this being one of them.

Lloyd Orodelo

Lloyd looked disapointed, took his clothes off, went in the stream.
"If you are scared of bear, the only one around here...It's me!" he was laughing so hard that fishes around his legs were scared away. "I guess you won't but... You kinda smell like a dead horse, I know its rude, but hey, no wonder there are no birds around with that stemch!" He then threw so much water at Darius that he was already soaked. Lloyd was enjoying his bath.
He suddenly stood still, looking at something unddr the body of water. He swigned his arms at it and cought... nothing!
"Almost had that fish, better luck next time"

Delentus

"I'm not afraid of animals, I just don't like water.." he started to say before Lloyd drenched him in water, then insulted him! "Okay first off I did not stink, that was you. And second that was not very nice to throw water at me." he said, trying to keep his anger in check.

Although Darius really wanted to punch Lloyd then, but he knew better to let himself act on his emotions. So he just stood there, eyes closed trying to calm down which didn't take more than a few minutes.

Lloyd Orodelo

"If you won't take a bath, then its time to go! Adventures awaits!"

The man then whistled, so hard that you could hear the echo. Two black horses got out of the woods, came to him.
"Darius, I want you to meet my friends Snow and Fog. Snow, Fog, I want you to meet Darius, My friend. What do you mean, I smell? I just took a bath!". He laughed and look at Darius," You get the cart, under the porch, I get the packing!"

Delentus

"I hope our adventures don't end up with one of us killed" Darius replied as he turned around to get the cart. After he took a few moments trying to pull the cart out, and after they had the cart hooked up and were on the road within a few minutes.

"So, we're going to have to stop at Seleva at some point. I have some business to do there." Darius  commented casually as he took a bite out of an apple, the climbed onto one of the horses and gave it the rest.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Get killed? Pff" laughed Lloyd as he locked the cabin, chained the door and nailed the windows shut, "Kid, you don't have much fate in our skills. We will arrive there safe and sound."

Lloyd got in the cart, got himself comfy and said "I can help you in your business if you need some. but for now, lets hit the road!"

Delentus

"Oh, I don't lack confidence in either of our skills. I just like making remarks like that from time to time." Darius said with a smile as he moved back to his seat. After he sat back down he pulled up the hood to his cloak, and just sat there thinking about whatever happened to wander into his mind as he let Lloyd drive the horses. Throwing out directions when it was needed.