Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kitten whispers and tickle fights. [Aeyt!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, August 07, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Einin blinked at Ryk.

"You did all that balanced on a ball." It wasn't a question, just a flat statement of disbelief and amazement, which only grew as he listed off the instruments he could play. "Unbelievable."

And then he was kissing her, and she laughed against his lips. "Really? After that? You're a tough act to follow, but...if you insist."

Pressing one last kiss to his lips, she pulled away from him and and picked up the rebec. "I'm warning you, though! I haven't touched one of these in a while," she said as she positioned it along her arm and took up the bow. And then, with a slow breath in and out, she began to play.

She played one of the few songs she'd learned to completion, which wasn't nearly so upbeat as Ryk's song; it was slower and had more of a melancholy edge. Einin wasn't as bad as she made herself out to be, but it was also obvious she was an amateur who had the basics but lacked refinement, and she messed up a few times which made her grimace and mouth an apology. She may have tacked on a disclaimer that she wasn't very good at it, but after being asked to play (and after his performance!) she kind of wanted to impress him! That, and she couldn't help but be a perfectionist at whatever she did, because she absolutely hated being mediocre.

Even if it was something she stopped pursuing out of lack of interest, such as this!

...Maybe she'd pick it back up again, just so she could say she was good at an instrument.

She finished up and gave a little flourishing bow after, bow in one hand, rebec in the other, and flashed Ryk a crooked smile. "Wow, sorry for the downer of a song," she said with a laugh. "After yours, that sounded like a funeral dirge! I never did get to the faster stuff."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Ryk stepped close to Einin again, lifting the rebec and its bow from her hands, placing them on their stand. He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. He released her, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "You weren't as bad as you said you'd be. It was lovely." He took her by the hand and began leading her toward the next room. "You should take it back up, or perhaps choose a different instrument. The rebec though, is good for manual dexterity. Which could help with your night time activities, and our activities." Ryk gave Einin a lecherous look, and then his hand slapped sharply against her ass.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin squeaked at the sudden slap, and her skin flushed red with the combination of that and his words.

"Our activities, huh?" she said, and responded to Ryk's lecherous look by giving him a smack on the butt.

"Don't see how the rebec could help with that. Don't get me wrong, Ryk, I'm obviously new to all this so I'll defer to your expertise at the end of the day. But I'm preeetty sure you don't really do anything like this--" She mimed holding a rebec and drawing a bow across it, grinning up at Ryk the entire time. "--with your particular...instrument."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I simply said that manual dexterity would aid in our activities," Ryk said, "there are other motions a nimble hand can make my dear. I don't mean to be crude," he broke off and made the motion for manual masturbation. "I'll show you how nimble my fingers are as well." He gave Einin a little kiss on the cheek again.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter--though she was also blushing, because doing those things had been one thing, when she was caught up in the moment, but talking about it like this? She laughed, the sound both amused and embarrassed.

"I know that!" she finally got out and slapped Ryk's arm. "I was just giving you a hard time!"

Aeytrious

"I'd be happy to give you something hard, gorgeous," Ryk said, without missing a beat, "but we should get through the tour first, little bird." His grin was playful as he pushed open the door to the long and narrow breakfast room. The smell from the kitchens flowed toward them as they entered. "Unless you'd rather we take a break, and see to our carnal needs now."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin laugh-groaned and sank her face into her hand.

Okay, so she'd totally walked into that one.

His second comment, though? Kia. Sometimes, she couldn't tell when he was being serious and when he was joking.

"Now?" she said, giving Ryk a long, flat look before cutting a glance in the direction of the kitchens. "Now as in here, several feet away from the kitchens and the twenty-or-whatever people you invited, where we're probably going to be eating? Ahaha. Nooope. "

And, sticking her tongue out at Ryk, she broke off from him and walked on ahead to get a good look of the place. "Though speaking of the twenty-or-whatever people you invited, whatever they're doing in there, it smells really good."

Aeytrious

"It does smell good," Ryk said, sniffing at the air lightly, "it will be a pleasure to dine on what they are preparing. As for our previous discussion," Ryk's expression grew lascivious again, "I have a feeling you would have let me take you in the library had I continued," he gestured to his left, to a small door. "Through there is a storage room that nobody will be entering. We can seek privacy in there if you like. Or we can simply wait until we reach my large bed."
        Ryk walked toward Einin languidly, turning his head to look out the many large windows, and the double doors to his right. A half covered patio was beyond, and a large area that surrounded his paved pond. "It's a beautiful sight. Wouldn't you agree?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"A storage room," Einin repeated as she looked out at the view, catching her first glimpse of the pond. And it really was a gorgeous view--which wasn't a surprise, because so far, everything in Ryk's home had been nothing short of perfection.

"A storage room. Kia, you're so romantic! I'm sorry, the view is really, really lovely, which is why I'm so confused as to how you went from showing me all this pretty stuff to suggesting we rut in a storage closet!" she said with a laugh. "And no, the library is not comparable to that or to...you know...here. Because it's a library. It has, you know...ambiance. Romance. Pillows! And, erm..."

She scratched the back of her neck. "Books. Now that is a romantic setting. So yes. Maybe I would have been down with that. But alas! Opportunity missed."

Aeytrious

Ryk grabbed Einin by the wrist and pulled her sharply into his arms. His hands hiked up her dress in a practiced motion, so that he could reach her round buttocks with his bare hands. Since she arrived, he'd been wondering if she'd worn undergarments. In the quick second it took to get his hands on her ass, his mouth pressed hard into Einin's, his tongue seeking hers, tasting her mouth. He slid his hands as high as they could go, exposing Einin's backside to the empty room. The still secured laces kept his hands from caressing more than the small of her back, and his hands quickly came down so that the modest Einin wouldn't feel exposed any longer. He released her, from the embrace, the entire thing lasting only a few seconds, and gave her an innocent smile.
        "I'm more than happy to wait my dear," Ryk said, taking Einin by the hand. "You're worth the wait." He turned, and tugged the likely shocked Einin along, pushing open double doors that had stood to their left. Beyond them was the second largest ballroom in Arca. Only the Queen herself had a more grand room.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"What are you--mmph!" Einin cut off when Ryk's mouth found hers, but she squirmed in his arms nonetheless, part of her delighting in his touches and part of her actively aware that the kitchen was really close which meant people might hear! Or see, if someone decided to open the door! Which would be just fantastic, since, judging by the sudden breeze, he'd hiked up her skirts.

For she had worn a frilly chemise beneath her dress, but little good that did her here!

Her heart beat wildly as she kissed him deeply, her arms around his neck, part of her terrified (however irrationally) of someone walking in on this, and part of her...kind of thrilled by it, kind of like that strange excitement that came before rushing off into danger. It gave it all a sense of urgency, brief and safe though it was, and when Ryk pulled back she came up breathless.

And more than a little hot and bothered, for she couldn't help but imagine his hands touching other places, and had found herself wishing he'd move them lower.

Damn him...

She returned his innocent smile with a flustered pout and tugged at her skirts to adjust them, then flicked some hair out of her eyes as he lead her into the ballroom. Which was bloody amazing, but he'd made it difficult to focus on! Which, maybe that was the point of all those subtle little touches that had started to build into not so subtle ones and if it was, it had certainly worked. Maybe that's what he'd meant when he said she'd like it when they got to his chambers.

Stepping further into the room, Einin took a deep breath to recollect herself, and then slowly turned to take in the room. "Is there anything you don't have?"

Aeytrious

The huge room was beautiful. The polished, blue-green marbled floors glistened like water. The dark, wood paneling, that wrapped all the way around the room, seemed as alive as a forest. The twelve, dark grey, stone pillars, that supported the second floor wrap-around balcony, were intricately carved in scenes of dancing and celebrating fae. Globes of varying color bobbed and swayed about, shedding their light on the room. Small tables, and the chairs set at them, looked like they had grown naturally into their shapes. Plush green cushions, and thick silk tablecloths also of green, patterned as leaves in a forest, adorned the furnishings. Gilded runes were carved into every piece of furniture, and stitched into every cushion and tablecloth, the same runes that were carved or stitched into every piece of Ryk's home. In the center of the large open area meant for dancing, was a spiral staircase that wound around a thirteenth pillar. The staircase, wrapped in ivy, went up to a third floor island, at the center of two crossing catwalks that overlooked the floor below. High above it was a stained glass dome, that stood beyond the third story roof. Across the room from Einin and Ryk were large double doors that went into the grand entry, framed by a pair of staircases that went up to the second floor landing and it's balcony. The room looked as if it belonged in a true fairy tale, with dancing nymphs and dryads, as if the woodland had been brought inside.
        Ryk lead Einin onto the dance floor, and an unseen orchestra began to play. With her hand in his, and the other on her hip, he swept her into a dance, holding her in close. He began a circuit of the room, at a brisk pace, swirling her along. "Magical, isn't it?" He smiled at her warmly. "I tried to make it more Serenian than any Serenian would. The enchanted décor actually changes with the seasons. It's especially beautiful in spring and autumn," Ryk was clearly proud of the room. "The more people there are in attendance, the more the magic comes alive. You'll hear the fae laughing, see the sculptures move, figures in the wood and the water-like stone below us. At capacity, faeries can be seen flitting about the air. Do you like it?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Like it? That's an understatement. I love it," Einin said as she kept pace with Ryk and the music, turning her head to take in as much of the scenery as she could. "It's like something straight out of a fairy tale..."

She tore her eyes away only so she could grin up at Ryk. "Do you have many parties here? I'd love to see what it's like when there's a lot of people! I mean...not gonna lie, I guess you know I'm not super crazy about parties and stuff, but...I think I'd make an exception for this."

And then she glanced away, looking out over Ryk's shoulder at the glimmering lights beyond. "Then again, I guess maybe the reason I never liked them so much was because of all the pressure. Maybe it'll be different? You know, once we're engaged and everything."

Aeytrious

"It may be very different. I myself attend parties, not for entertainment, but to further my endeavors," Ryk said conversationally. Einin surely knew that he meant he went to parties to spy and manipulate and take advantage of those less cunning than he. It was just a matter of course, and she'd surely have caught on by now. "I rarely have parties here. Only when I have real things to celebrate. I learn so much more when I go to other peoples homes. Plus the rarity of my events makes it so they are more anticipated, and all those I invite will attend."
        The song they were dancing to came to an end, and before the next song could really get going, Ryk lead Einin off the dance floor. The music continued to play, though more faintly, as the ascended one of the two staircases that led to the second floor. The walls here were decorated in a wide, continuous mural. It depicted a forest clearing, with fae revelry going on all around them. The not too distant trees seemed to sway in an unseen wind, a faint scent of grass and meadow flowers in the air. Einin would likely feel the difference beneath her feet before she saw it. The floor was covered in grass. Real, growing, grass. And meadow flowers. Or so it seemed. In fact they were real, but growing no longer. The plant life was enchanted to stay as it was. As they walked across it, the grass and flowers sprang back into place once their feet had lifted. The lighting painted into the meadow was slightly changing, moving in real time to the sun outside. When night fell, the meadow would be covered in shadows and moonlight.
        "It's truly amazing on the new moon. The stars stand out so bright in the sky. On the full moon, you can see the forest creatures looking in from the trees."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I'm just going to throw this out there now, but there will be no endeavor furthering on our wedding day," Einin said, throwing Ryk a mock-stern look as she followed him up the stairs. "Give me that at least. One party purely for the sake of partying. I've never been to one that didn't have some...motive, for one reason or another--oh!"

At the top of the stairs, Einin froze for a moment and looked down at her feet. Was that...grass, crunching softly beneath her shoes? She lifted one foot and saw the grass and flowers she'd trampled shift back into place, unharmed and healthy as though it had never been tread on. With her breath caught in her throat, she looked around at the wonders before her, and picked up her pace again to keep up with Ryk.

"Okay...I'm going to have to admit...maybe the library isn't the most amazing room," she said as she looked up at the ceiling and studied the paintings on the walls, eyes wide as she realized the lighting itself was changing! The paintings were...alive! "Not that you can really compare rooms! I think the ballroom and library are tied, but in different categories? Yeah...I think that's how it'll have to work, and--I didn't even know you could do things like this!"

She paused, then laughed and pat his arm. "Not you you, just...mages in general. This is incredible, Ryk."

Aeytrious

"Well little bird, with a whole college of mages here in Arca, I've made a habit of finding those that have strange and unique talents," Ryk told her. "I was thinking you should attend, or at least get a tutor. Imagine the things you might be capable of?" He took Einin by the hand and led her around the balcony. He waved at one of the painted revelers, and the elf maiden waved back. "They respond to interactions. I didn't ask for that, but it happened as a the different magics mixed."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Whoa..." Einin broke from Ryk to get a closer look at the paintings. She leaned forward with her hands clasped behind her back and peered at the elf maiden, tilting this way and that--and gasped when the maiden playfully mimicked her. With a delighted laugh, she took a step back, then whirled around to face Ryk, skirts swishing.

"Hah! That's so amazing! Though, might get a little eerie if you're alone at night...all those eyes watching you..."

She spun back around and stuck her tongue out at the elf maiden, and the image made a face back at her. "Ahaha! Oh gods, that's never going to get old! Ahem, anyway, you were saying, Ryk? The mage college? You think they'd take me?"

Aeytrious

"I think it's worth looking into," Ryk said, "Your family is wealthy enough that tuition wouldn't be a problem. Plus you have enough natural talent to have taught yourself what you know now. Imagine being able to conjure up illusory reinforcements, or make yourself invisible." Ryk pulled Einin along, not letting her linger to play with anyone else in the mural. After a circuit of the balcony, Ryk took Einin into a room that was above the second art gallery they had been in. He called it, "the quiet room. The room is completely sound proof. No matter how loud the party is out there, no sound enters this room. It's nice little place to escape to if you've over indulged in intoxicants." His smile showed that the room was good for more than that, and he gently pulled Einin closer. "Conversely, we can be as loud as we want, and nobody will hear a thing."
        Ryk's hands hiked up Einin's dress while his lips found hers. With her flesh exposed, and her garment pinned between them, he pressed his growing bulge against her. He wanted her to know that he wasn't just teasing her, but that she aroused him. Again though, the embrace didn't last long. Only a couple of minutes, and then he gently released Einin from his grip.
        "I am going to enjoy getting you to my room, but there are so many more rooms to see."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin had never thought of it like that, had never really thought her magic was anything special. It was hard work to learn what she had, but to hear Ryk talk of that like her self-taught tricks were something impressive? Maybe she'd been selling herself short after all...

But she didn't have much time to ponder that, because soon she was being pulled along and into a new room--

And Ryk was showing her just the sort of thing the "quiet room" was good for.

Einin's moan was swallowed by their kiss, and her hands were soon tangled in Ryk's hair as he pressed himself against her--and he would probably be able to tell that he wasn't the only one aroused. She squirmed restlessly at the feel of him, hips pressing eagerly against his, and her own eagerness quite surprised her, but she couldn't help it if he'd given her a taste and left her wanting him. Especially since this time, she didn't really have the issue of nerves holding her back; this time, she knew what to expect, and the pain was over with, and they'd seen each other naked and more, so...

But again Ryk pulled back.

Einin licked her lips and quickly readjusted her skirts, chest rising and falling with quick breaths.

"H-how many more rooms, did you say?"

Aeytrious

"Let's hurry," Ryk pulled Einin along to the next room, which was also above the gallery. He pushed open the door, but did not enter. "This is the dark room. It's also soundproofed. There are no lights in this room though, and the windows are always shuttered, with the curtains blocking any stray light from getting in." When Einin looked in, she could see lots of pillows, and thick rugs on the floor. There were many gossamer partitions, separating areas just large enough for couples. All along the walls were thickly cushioned loveseats just big enough for two. It was obvious what the room was meant for, and Ryk didn't try to hide it, but he did have something to say.
        "Don't worry lover. I've never personally used the room for what it's intended, but I rather not have guests fornicating in random places around the estate. Better that I designate a place for it. Keeps them off the flowers." He closed the door quickly then, and lead Einin to the second floor of the library. "There is no seating up here," Ryk told Einin, as he lead her to the railing that overlooked the reading circle below. "Knowledge is extremely valuable," he said distantly, "those that have it, know real power." His serious expression only lasted a moment before he was leading Einin to a room above the music room.
        "This is the dry room," he said, with a laugh. The small space had high standing tables and no chairs. It was not designed for comfort, but rather for utility. People could finish beverages in this room before heading into the library. During parties, an attendant would be on hand to make sure no drinks, or overly inebriated guests, made it through. Books had to be protected from fools, and those with impaired judgment. They crossed the small room shortly, and entered the reason the dry room was created, a bar. This room had no seats, and though it was twice the size of the dry room, it had half as many tables. The bartender stood at his bar even now, the supply of alcohol running nearly the length of the wall shared with the sun room.
        "The room was designed with the idea that most people would not linger long in here. You came for what you wanted and went back out to the party. It's more meant as a refilling station for the serving staff." He lead Einin through the room quickly, pushing open double doors that lead to the room above the breakfast room. He called it the moon room. Ryk gestured to a wall, if you could call it that. It was really more just large windows and glass doors. They were darkened however, reducing the amount of sunlight that filled the room. They looked out onto a large balcony, the one covering the patio below, and overlooking the paved pond. "The brighter the light outside, the darker the glass becomes. At night, the moon and starlight shine through unimpeded." Ryk walked Einin through the tables and chairs that were spread through the room. They were of a beautiful polished white metal, with white cushions and linens. The walls decorated in paintings of the moons different phases. The small door they went through, led out into a hallway, the first one Einin had been in since entering Ryk's mansion.
        "These are the guest and servant quarters," Ryk informed Einin. He lead her down the hall, making a left when it came to a T. They passed several doors, and three more hallways. He pointed left down the last hall, and said there was a lounge with a bar, before he quickly shoved open a door, pulling Einin inside. He closed the door with a snap, and turned a key in its lock. Einin didn't have long to take in the enormous sleeping chamber. To one side was a low wooden table, a sofa, and a pair of cushioned chairs. A door on the exterior wall, just beyond the sitting area, must have lead to a balcony, unless it emptied onto open air. On the other side of the room were four large wardrobes, two dressers, a tall mirror, and a changing screen. Against the wall, by the door they'd come through, was a large clock, ticking away the minutes. Two more doors on the same wall led out to places Ryk was to busy to show her. He led her quickly to his bed at the center of the room. His gigantic bed.
        It was long enough to sleep two tall men, head to toe, wide enough to sleep eight comfortably. Beyond being unnecessarily large, it was spectacular. The wooden posts, headboard, and foot board, were all beautifully carved. The canopy was dark and flowing, and fit for a king, with gold embroidery and gemstones. Ryk lifted Einin, and threw her into the center of the bed. He stopped only to pull off his boots and coat before climbing over the foot board and heading toward his lover.
        "I hope you don't have any objections to being ravished," Ryk said to Einin, lustful hunger clear in his eyes.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: